Yankee Candles Christmas Cookie

4.3

on 12/15/2009 6:42:00 AM

This is a sweet smelling candle, it really does smell like you are baking cookies, more of a cookie dough scent - sugary vanilla, white chocolate and a hint of christmas spices.
This started to scent my house after 15-20 minutes and I could smell it over my bathroom cleaner (I lit the candle in the kitchen and then went to clean the downstairs cloakroom) so I really don't understand how or why people don't find this a strong enough scent. This candle is just the right side of overpowering, any stronger and I think I would find it too sickly, even in the kitchen, but as it is it gives the house a warm and comforting smell. It also clears smells from cooking fairly well.
I would buy this again, but I'll try other scents first.

Mmmm this one smells fantastic! If you love the scent of baking, then it's perfect. I hate floral/very strong candles, but I love vanilla and anything that smells like baking. Yankie Candles can be expensive for some of the larger sizes, but they really do smell great and last a long time. I recommend it! I get migraines easily, but NOT from this scent.

on 12/3/2009 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've only had the tiny version of this so far but that was more than enough to get me hooked.
The moment I sniffed it in the shop, I knew it was coming home with me. Gorgeous vanillary-cookie smell that I just couldn't stop smelling.
Once lit, it smells exactly the same & makes your room feel warm, comforting, cosy & inviting. Just the thing for a quiet night in, snuggling up on the sofa when it's freezing outside.
The only downside is I have to go & buy more now because I'm absolutely hooked.

on 11/20/2009 6:52:00 PM

Sweet, delicious, freshly baked Christmas cookies - that's what this candle smells like. I burn it in my dining room and my house smells as if there is a sweet treat baking in the oven. Throw is quite strong, I originally had it in my bedroom and it was just too sweet smelling in there. Will repurchase for sure, yum!

on 9/23/2009 12:14:00 PM

I LOVE IT!!! My favorite for all year round as well. Yummy vanilla, buttery cookie goodness. The second day I burn this I also get light wiffs of marshmallow. It just smells wonderful. Please Christmas Cookie never go away!!!! For I would be lost!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this candle all year round! Simply divine, yummy smell. Makes your house smell like "home".

on 7/29/2009 11:47:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite Yankee Candle fragrance. It has such an authentic smell and has great throw. I use it year-round, not just for Christmas.

OMG!!!! Seriously I went into the kitchen one day and asked my mom if she was baking cookies....LOL!!! She said no that she was using this candle. It's such a great just out of the oven baked cookies smell....mmmm.

on 3/11/2009 12:14:00 AM

So my boyfriend bought me this for Christmas this past year at Bed Bath and Beyond (at 50% off I was later informed) because he watched me sniff at it everytime we went in the store shopping during the holiday stuff.
Basically, I really loove this candle. It smells jsut like it sounds. Christmas cookies. Very sweet, yummy, like just backed cookies, and Christmas time all together in one scent. I dont burn this very often jsut because I really want it to last but when I do burn it I notice that it doesn't burn too quickly so this candle shall last me quite a long time. I would definitely repurchase this because this smell is one of my absolute favorite candle smells ever.

on 1/25/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't have many HG's for anything because I always assume there are better things out there and I am just too cheap to find and buy them lol but as for candles, this is my HG. I absolutely love this scent. My mom hates burning food scented candles in places other than the kitchen, but I burn mine in my bedroom like there's no tomorrow. So delicious smelling, it's my favorite candle ever :-) I just wish the brim of the jar didn't turn black after burning the candle for a while, kind of ugly looking.

Popular Candles