July 28, 2014 | 1347 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Christmas Cookie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Mmmm this one smells fantastic! If you love the scent of baking, then it's perfect. I hate floral/very strong candles, but I love vanilla and anything that smells like baking. Yankie Candles can be expensive for some of the larger sizes, but they really do smell great and last a long time. I recommend it! I get migraines easily, but NOT from this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've only had the tiny version of this so far but that was more than enough to get me hooked.
The moment I sniffed it in the shop, I knew it was coming home with me. Gorgeous vanillary-cookie smell that I just couldn't stop smelling.
Once lit, it smells exactly the same & makes your room feel warm, comforting, cosy & inviting. Just the thing for a quiet night in, snuggling up on the sofa when it's freezing outside.
The only downside is I have to go & buy more now because I'm absolutely hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

Sweet, delicious, freshly baked Christmas cookies - that's what this candle smells like. I burn it in my dining room and my house smells as if there is a sweet treat baking in the oven. Throw is quite strong, I originally had it in my bedroom and it was just too sweet smelling in there. Will repurchase for sure, yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by llmorris88

I LOVE IT!!! My favorite for all year round as well. Yummy vanilla, buttery cookie goodness. The second day I burn this I also get light wiffs of marshmallow. It just smells wonderful. Please Christmas Cookie never go away!!!! For I would be lost!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jolenelovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this candle all year round! Simply divine, yummy smell. Makes your house smell like "home".

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Xi_Girl85

This is my all-time favorite Yankee Candle fragrance. It has such an authentic smell and has great throw. I use it year-round, not just for Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by elizabeth20067

OMG!!!! Seriously I went into the kitchen one day and asked my mom if she was baking cookies....LOL!!! She said no that she was using this candle. It's such a great just out of the oven baked cookies smell....mmmm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

So my boyfriend bought me this for Christmas this past year at Bed Bath and Beyond (at 50% off I was later informed) because he watched me sniff at it everytime we went in the store shopping during the holiday stuff.
Basically, I really loove this candle. It smells jsut like it sounds. Christmas cookies. Very sweet, yummy, like just backed cookies, and Christmas time all together in one scent. I dont burn this very often jsut because I really want it to last but when I do burn it I notice that it doesn't burn too quickly so this candle shall last me quite a long time. I would definitely repurchase this because this smell is one of my absolute favorite candle smells ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have many HG's for anything because I always assume there are better things out there and I am just too cheap to find and buy them lol but as for candles, this is my HG. I absolutely love this scent. My mom hates burning food scented candles in places other than the kitchen, but I burn mine in my bedroom like there's no tomorrow. So delicious smelling, it's my favorite candle ever :-) I just wish the brim of the jar didn't turn black after burning the candle for a while, kind of ugly looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful candles and they smell exactly how they are described. They last long too. You just have to choose one you like. If you don't like the smell of food...don't buy the food ones buy another smell they have so many ! They come in everything from fresh laundry to flowers and even fruit and musk. I've been using these for years.