Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Instant Eye Make-Up Remover

3.8

on 12/1/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many eye makeup removers and they all dry out my eyes. This is the only one that leaves my eyes completely normal and non-irritated. I love it but it is very expensive.

on 8/4/2007 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this product. I wear contacts and have not experienced any problems with it. I've tried Lancome's Bifacil, Chanel's and Guerlain's equivalent and this is the only one that doesn't leave my eyelids oily at all. It's very effective too - one cotton swipe per eyelid is all I need to remove my makeup. I like it enough to want to repurchase it. The only drawback for me is that YSL is not as easily available compared to the rest. RM94/100ml.

Lancome - effective but oily (RM90/100ml)
Chanel - gentle, refreshing but I realized with my second purchase it's not as effective (I have to use more to remove) (RM90/100ml)
Guerlain - effective but slightly oily, most value for money (RM108/125ml)
Bobbi Brown - cheap but not great - I have to use alot and the packaging could be improved (RM79/100ml)

on 5/21/2006 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

You know I used so much better than this stuff.I have 2x1 oz. of this one as GWPs and I'm going to use them up but I won't purchase a full size for myself because as a dual phase remover it's too watery rather than oily for my liking. It would remove eye mu better if it would have contained more oil in it. But it fails to remove my make up easily,instead I have to cleanse and cleanse and cleanse..it's really not the perfect eye makeup remover for my taste.I prefer my good old HR one.

on 2/21/2005 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this EMU-remover! Before, I used the bi-phase remover from L'Oreal, but all of a sudden, I found it dried my skin out, so I switched to YSL. After a flirt with Lancome, which didn't do a good job at removing its own Flex WP, I'm back with YSL, and I think I'll stay there, as it really works, even at removing the Flex. The price is horrible, but it's concentrated, so lasts quite a long time.

on 11/20/2004 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

RUN from this product if you were contacts lenses and sleep in them. This stuff totally ruined my contact lenses after two uses. Left a greasy film over my lenses leaving my vision foggy and hazy so I had to throw them out! Other than that, this stuff did remove all my hard to remove makeup. I think it did a better job than Lancome, but i thought this was greasier than the Lancome. Definately left an oily film on my lids. But most oil based removers will do that. i would not use this ever again, but if you dont mind the oil or wear contacts, the product did remove all of my makeup easily.

This is their new eye makeup remover. A biphase one (similar to Lancome bifacil) which you shake before use. This removes waterproof mascara well and I find it isnt as oily as my LOreal biphase one. Plus this smells a bit like juice. $AU40 for 150mL