July 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by aquatic

Stud matches my dark brown hair perfectly. Because it's a bit creamy and really pigmented, it's important not to use too much or your brows won't look natural at all. Once I fill my brows in a bit with this, it does not move whatsoever. Even if I wash my face there's still a bit of residue so I use eye makeup remover to take it off before washing my face. This crayon also puts my brows into place- almost like a wax. I've repurchased once and will again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by egagnondrolet

Simply amazing. This pencil doesn't smudge, doesn't fade and lasts me a few months of use!

I have sparse eyebrows and I find that just a few whisks of this bad boy makes my eyebrows look perfectly manicured. Prior to finding this little gem I was using drugstore brands and was embarassed more than once to find out that half my eyebrow was missing... Mortified I searched for an alternative and have never looked back since.

This particular shade is great if you color your hair black like me as its a very dark brown and looks more natural than a full out black pencil.

Thanks MAC, you never disapoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by MacEng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I just realized I've had my MAC pencil in 'Stud' for YEARS, not months, and it's still going! I think it will finally run out soon, and I'll buy another. Things I love: the very fine tip, no fussing with sharpening. You can easily draw on `hairs` for a natural look. I use it to fill in my brows and as an eyeliner, which creates a great `no obvious makeup` look. I toss it in my bag and I`m set for a weekend away. Lastly, price is no object when it lasts this long... $15.00 is well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. Its the perfect match for my brows and stays on all day. I would buy this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Curlydiggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first started filling in my brows I bought this. Spiked matches well with my eyebrow color, no issues with smearing or running and no irritation to my skin. I love Mac and would buy this again but a cheaper alternative is define a brow by Maybelline it's a fraction of the price .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Mashmash

Love it. Stay put all day. Good match to my hair colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For SURE my HG eyebrow pencil. My eyebrows used to be in a pretty bad shape (.....literally speaking) because I went pluck mad. Learnt my lesson, but in the meantime this was my saviour. It fills in smoothly, is easy to control and doesn't go on 'heavy' (although this can be done if you don't have a light hand). I love how it's self-sharpening, really useful not having all the fuss. ONE thing - it doesn't last long, especially if you use it to fill in most of your brows. Because mine have grown back I only use it to create longer brows, filling in the ends because the hairs are quite fine and I like them somewhat thick at the start but end thin. Another thing is that sometimes the twisty part comes off but you can simply slide it back on - just a bit annoying. Totally recommended, smooth application and matches my eyebrow colour to a T. So happy with MAC!! Yet again :-D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

1. After trying so many products this pencil is now the ONLY thing I use to make my brows thick and beautiful!

2. Usually powder doesn't make them as well defined as this pencil.

3. I have tried all the colours of these pencils but Stud is the BEST colour because it is so versitile! It is almost a pure brown and no red undertones (like in Spiked). Use a light hand for a light brown and a heavy hand for a darker colour.

4. The trick to make these amazing is by starting with applying the colour with a light hand and in short strokes.

5. If Im in a hurry I use these on my brows AND as an eyeliner and it looks just so natural and defined....

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeupByTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This used to be my HG eyebrow product but not anymore. I was always annoyed that the MAC MUA's and the description of the product say its 'self sharpening'.. Um no.
It gets blunt and therefore gets incredibly hard to do sharp/defined edges. I much prefer something I can sharpen to a strong point.
Don't get me wrong, the product itself is fantastic and I love it but it just annoys me when it gets blunt.
Another con is that you don't know when you're going to run out!!! Then all of a sudden you've done one eyebrow and there is nothing left to wind up to do the next.

My HG eyebrow pencil now is the Australis pencil in Dark Brown and it is only $9 AUD which is great compared to the $32 the MAC crayon is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by chicklicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this eyebrow pencil. It is simply amazing.

It gives natural looking finish and work best with angled brush, I think. And the best part is, it is retractable so we don't need a sharpener.