September 20, 2014 | 1429 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ectoplasmicgoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! It's super dark black, it quickly dries to a matte finish, it's easy to use, and it stays on all day without flaking or smudging. I love it! Plus, it's only about 3.00 from Walgreens!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Ness826

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best liquid eyeliners I've bought. It's a very rich matte black it stays put all day unless of course you rub your eyes. it's not waterproof so it will smudge if you rub. The best part is its only around $3.00! I have a ton of other high end and drugstore eyeliner yet I find myself reaching for this every time I need liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used every brand of liquid black liner and this is the only one [aside from the old Urban Decay] that I absolutely love. It's MATTE black and so easy to use. And so cheap. Honestly, this will be the only black liquid liner I'll ever buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a little nice giving this 3 lippes...more like a 2 1/2. I tried this thinking I'd save some money...I normally buy the Revlon colorstay one. My main problem with this eyeliner was the brush. It is very flimsy and just not stiff enough to draw a smooth line.
For that reason alone, I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice liquid eyeliner! Hate the brush though, I wish it could have been pointier...highly pigmented and stays! However it does smudge if you accidentally rub your eyes, even a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

I've used this liner for five years; it was my first liquid and I still think its a great liner. The color went on as a rich, dark black and had a nice sheen. The brush's fine point and the longer handle made it easy to get to lash line and I had no difficulties applying this. I only needed one swipe to get true color. Once the line was in place, it dried down quickly and lasted FOREVER (12 hours,later, it looked exactly like when I had initially applied it). These have not dried out for me, and the price ($3 USD) can't be beat, especially for the quality you get.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This liner has a very tiny felt tip that applies the product well. It does not dry quickly so you can correct any mistakes with a Q-tip. The finish is matte and it does not flake, smudge or irritate my dry, sensitive eyes. Also, my faux lashes adhered to the liner well. Some other liners have caused the adhesive to loosen after a few hours. Removal is average. I did not buy the waterproof version. Also, it is quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! This is the basis of my look. This product with the brush, not the sponge has become very hard to find.

There was a learning curve to learn how to use this but I now find it very easy. I've been doing it for years and can do it quick now with no problems. I've tried to switch to gel liners but I just don't like it as much. I suppose it's a learning curve as well.

This stays on so well. Doesn't smudge for me or crack like some eyeliners do. Even after a super long day it still looks awesome. I only do the top lid with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I too was a previous loreal liner intense user and found this product on here. This takes longer to dry and dries down to a matte finish. However I get more precise and thinner lines with this its under 4 dollars what else could a girl ask for, definitely going to repurchase when I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MariLovesMakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

You know I'm an equal opportunity makeup lover. I'll buy Sephora, Nordstrom or drugstore as long as it works for me. Well this was a welcome surprise. I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. I end up reaching for it over my more expensive ones. I always wear a primer but it really stays on my upper lash line. But my favorite thing besides the price LOL is that it is a very black matte color. Which is my preference. Makes my eyes pop. Highly recommend this product. Take a chance, I am glad I did. You have nothing to lose.