October 24, 2014 | 876 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of those rare cheap finds that actually work well. I randomly found this while looking around in CVS and decided to try. The price is great ($2.99) and I love the formula. It goes on as a glossy black but dries matte. Stays on all day without smudging or flaking. My only complaint is the brush, I would prefer a felt tip. It does work for a very thin line though. Definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 More reviews by SamanthaSue11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros - Cheap, good for the price you pay, pretty dark black. Cons - Doesn't last very long, tip is flimsy, product doesn't give you a ton of amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Shanea7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of those cheap products that I keep going back to after trying something else and being incredibly disappointed.
It applies well, the brush isn't outstanding, but not painful or incredibly difficult.
The color is very black. It is pigmented and not streaky, and stays the same texture for the entire use of the product. It drifts a bit after a few hours, but I have difficult eyelids so I have learned to deal with it.
It's not outstanding, but it gets the job done every time and is available all over the place, which is more than can be said for a lot of the eyeliners I have attempted over the years.

Mega Liner is basically the yoga pants of my makeup wardrobe. My liner will not wow anyone with my amazing style, but they are not staring because I look like a mess either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mhe713

I freaking love this eyeliner ! It's my HG :D It's super duper pigmented and is easy to use. It has a tiny brush applicator but that's what I love about it, easy to handle. Although for some people it might be difficult but you'll soon get used to it and fall in love like the rest of us :).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ectoplasmicgoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! It's super dark black, it quickly dries to a matte finish, it's easy to use, and it stays on all day without flaking or smudging. I love it! Plus, it's only about 3.00 from Walgreens!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Ness826

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best liquid eyeliners I've bought. It's a very rich matte black it stays put all day unless of course you rub your eyes. it's not waterproof so it will smudge if you rub. The best part is its only around $3.00! I have a ton of other high end and drugstore eyeliner yet I find myself reaching for this every time I need liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used every brand of liquid black liner and this is the only one [aside from the old Urban Decay] that I absolutely love. It's MATTE black and so easy to use. And so cheap. Honestly, this will be the only black liquid liner I'll ever buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a little nice giving this 3 lippes...more like a 2 1/2. I tried this thinking I'd save some money...I normally buy the Revlon colorstay one. My main problem with this eyeliner was the brush. It is very flimsy and just not stiff enough to draw a smooth line.
For that reason alone, I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice liquid eyeliner! Hate the brush though, I wish it could have been pointier...highly pigmented and stays! However it does smudge if you accidentally rub your eyes, even a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

I've used this liner for five years; it was my first liquid and I still think its a great liner. The color went on as a rich, dark black and had a nice sheen. The brush's fine point and the longer handle made it easy to get to lash line and I had no difficulties applying this. I only needed one swipe to get true color. Once the line was in place, it dried down quickly and lasted FOREVER (12 hours,later, it looked exactly like when I had initially applied it). These have not dried out for me, and the price ($3 USD) can't be beat, especially for the quality you get.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)