April 19, 2014 | 860 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to repurchases this after I used up the whole pan that comes in the Naked Palette; that is how much I love this shadow. I usually wear it all over my lid by itself for work, usually with just some eyeliner. Then if I want to go a bit more jazzy it blends so well with all my other browns (it's delish with MAC Shroom) and with pinks too. I would not be without this colour, I love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love half baked. I got this in my Naked 2 pallet and I love it. It is definitely one of my most used eyeshadows. I have olive green eyes and this makes them glow. It is just a really nice gold color that stands out, but not in a loud way. I love to wear this on the lid with tease in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mandity

Love love love this colour. Gives the most subtle golden glow and at the same time it's not overly glittery. Very easy to blend and lasts forever with a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by caitlinbignell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this eyeshadow 'free' with an urban decay eye primer 'set' off ebay (came with a small eye primer and bourbon eyeliner) almost a year ago and still I use it at least twice a week :)
My eyes are dark brown and deep set and I feel when I use this shade it works really well to highlight my eyes. It stays on really well and doesnt flake off :)
I get compliments all the time and I never hesitate to tell everybody its urban decay :) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm actually currently wearing this on my lids now. I love this shade. I am in love with neutral tone shades, so this shimmery glowing gold suits my NC 20 skin perfectly. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MIlk as a base and it really makes this eyeshadow glitter and standout. I love it! It is very pigmented on it's own, even without a base, but it really sticks to NYX Milk and it's a very cheap alternative to a eyelid base/primer. remains one of my Holy Grail eye-shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I think I'm in the minority here but I just do not like this shade. Out of my naked palette, this is the only shade I've never used. I know that a lot of people believe this to be the best shade in the palette and the fact that it's in both palettes confirms it. But it just doesn't do it for me! I find it too orange against my complexion. I personally wouldn't class it as a true gold. I wish it looked good on me but it just doesn't work for me whatsoever.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

so in love with this shade. I hit pan on both naked palattes and repurchased the single shadow. It's beautiful and highly pigmented. It brightens up the eye and works well on all skin tones. Absolute favorite UD shade of all time.