November 27, 2014 | 971 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HOLYGRAIL gold eyeshadow. I love wearing this with a red lip. This gold is soo beautiful, for reference i am an nc37 in mac and this looks gorgeous sweeped across the lid with a warm brown in the crease. I highly recommend I dont know what I would purchase if this got discontinued. I can see why its on of urban decays best selling shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by LC2rd

As an opener I thought I'd tell you that I'm obsessed with Golds, Bronze, and Tawney colors. I collect them like a mad woman, and stock pile them when I get the chance. I'm an NC1 in MAC, or NC20 depending on which foundation I use, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. My eyes are my shinning feature, with my abnormally long lashes, they are big and have been dubbed ' luminous', so I play them up most often with golds.

I got Half-baked in my naked palette, and find it interesting that the single and the Naked Palette one look almost a bit different. It might be me but the the single looks like it has a bit more of an orangey bronze to it, while half-baked in the palette looks more golden. However I find that Half-baked does swatch a tad bit orange based on my hand, but on my eyes it evens out to a bronze tone. Honestly, don't be put off by the shade if you think it swatches too orange. It is blendable, and if you use another color with it the shade transforms into something even more lovely.

With my makeup look I tend to go towards the English Rose Effect with subtle eyes, rosy cheeks, and dewy skin. Whenever I do this I swipe Sin as an all over lid color, and then I pat Half-baked into the center of my lid. By swiping the pink shade of Sin, effectively blending out the shimmery color so its lighter and more luminous, and then patting Half-baked for the true color payoff, it is a very ' light-up-your-eyes' look that doesn't overwhelm the face.

To anyone who uses gold shadows on the inner corner of your eyes, instead of white like most people, I wouldn't suggest this as a color there. It will enhance any dryness at that area. All in all however this is one of my most used shadow shades, in fact whenever I put on shadow it is from this palette, and once I run out I will purchase the single pot to have in my gold collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Half Baked was one of the eyeshadows in a UD palette I received in a swap. Out of all the colors in this palette, I love and use this one the most. My complexion is NC42/43ish (summer), very warm, and this is a beautiful highlight color for me. It sheers out nicely, doesn't have too much fallout, and creates the most flattering soft glow. Some UD colors (YDK, Midnight cowboy) have glitter in them-chunky, fallout bombs-this is not one of those. Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very pretty gold! Great on lighter skin tone. The glitter is not too bad, for an UD shade. Versatile for a variety of looks - won't let you down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to repurchases this after I used up the whole pan that comes in the Naked Palette; that is how much I love this shadow. I usually wear it all over my lid by itself for work, usually with just some eyeliner. Then if I want to go a bit more jazzy it blends so well with all my other browns (it's delish with MAC Shroom) and with pinks too. I would not be without this colour, I love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love half baked. I got this in my Naked 2 pallet and I love it. It is definitely one of my most used eyeshadows. I have olive green eyes and this makes them glow. It is just a really nice gold color that stands out, but not in a loud way. I love to wear this on the lid with tease in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mandity

Love love love this colour. Gives the most subtle golden glow and at the same time it's not overly glittery. Very easy to blend and lasts forever with a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by caitlinbignell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this eyeshadow 'free' with an urban decay eye primer 'set' off ebay (came with a small eye primer and bourbon eyeliner) almost a year ago and still I use it at least twice a week :)
My eyes are dark brown and deep set and I feel when I use this shade it works really well to highlight my eyes. It stays on really well and doesnt flake off :)
I get compliments all the time and I never hesitate to tell everybody its urban decay :) :)