Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was unpleasantly surprised by the performance of this conditioner after reading the rave reviews about it on MUA.

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. I recently, after much contemplation, had a balayage done (dyeing only the ends of the hair). I was concerned because my hair tends to run dry AND it's jet black, so it would have to be bleached in order to achieve the desired effect. Right after my salon appointment, I ran out and purchased this conditioner (about $5 CDN at Shoppers Drugmart).

I'll admit, the bottle is fantastic. No lid, opening, closing, nothing. Just squeeze and you're good to go. The conditioner itself was white and had a thick, creamy consistency. This is normally a good sign to me, it's the type of conditioner you look for when you have lots of thick, dry hair. It smelled delicious as well - coconuts, maybe? I applied it to my hair (avoiding the roots and focusing on the ends), combed it through with my fingers, tied it up and let it sit for about 3 minutes while I finished showering. While rinsing it out, my hair felt silky and smooth...but the true results can only be seen once the hair is dry.

Honestly, I didn't feel my hair looked or felt more moisturized at ALL. I really could have used any old conditioner or maybe nothing at all and achieved the same result. I was completely disappointed. BUT I decided to give it a second chance and left it on for 5 minutes instead of 3...no difference! I will finish this bottle since I don't want to waste it, but after using it I apply a serum and a curl cream to my hair to add shine and moisture as this conditioner does nothing for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Top marks for this stuff. I have pixie short but very dry, bleached and colored hair and I usually use large amounts of conditioner but not with this one. A little goes a long way. I use a little quarter size amount which I have never done with any other product and it's enough with this one. Leaves my hair perfectly conditioned. I actually love the packaging, probably not excellent for travel but it sits in my shower just fine. It smells super good even though the scent doesnt really last from what I can tell.

Bottom line: this great product is stupid cheap. They could go ahead and charge me more and I'd still buy it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such an awesome product for the price. I always tend to come back to this deep conditioner after trying others. It's cheap, but it gets the job done. I like to keep mine in the shower and I'll use it about once a week. The scent is gorgeous and it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I have thick, coarse hair. I think the packaging could use some improvement. I'll keep repurchasing. I also use the leave-in spray sometimes, which works really well too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was not bad, for an inexpensive drugstore conditioner. My hair isn't tremendously damaged but it does get frizzy. This product left my hair smooth and manageable, smelled ok and is easily available. I still have to use a separate deep conditioner at least once a week, but this was satisfactory.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love the packaging of this conditioner. And the price is amazing. But... the actual product is kind of "meh".

This is a good deep conditioner. It just wasn't anything life changing for me. Its nice and thick, which I like in a deep conditioner. The fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering. It did leave my hair soft and detangled, but it also weighed it down.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. It's not as good as i was expecting, but it does make my hair feel silky and shiny, which for the price is really nice. Definitely recommend trying it out.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This deep conditioner is a Holy Grail product for me. It only works for me if I use it on clean damp hair, put it on section by section of hair, and seal it with an oil. Then I put a heating/processing cap on for 30-60 minutes (The same way GlamTwinz334 on YouTube deep condition their hair). I rinse and then detangle. It's so effective. The product smells amazing - a fruity scent. It's so easy to squeeze the product out the bottle. My hair is soft, detangled, and strong at the ends (it doesn't break off). So, I recommend this product, at least to try because it's so inexpensive. That's the best part! It's so inexpensive but I need a bigger bottle for my hair which is mid-back length (below bra length).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

finally got a hold of this product after hearing so many good things. I like the packaging how you don't have to scoop it out of a jar like most deep conditioners. it's in a squeeze bottle that you don't have to keep taking a lip of to which is super convenient when you're in the shower and your hands are went and slippery. the scent of it is sooo good! my hair is very damaged and dry, but gets oily very quickly. after using this once my hair was soft and smooth and felt way healthier. it didn't weigh down my hair, or make it get any more oily than usual. I would only use it once every few washes or so because it is quite a thick product so it may weigh down your hair if used too Offenbach

This is an excellent drugstore deep conditioner that provides detangling and moisture to my bleached locks. Will repurchase.

I tend to favor more expensive brands, but for a drugstore conditioner, this stuff works SO well on my fine, wavy hair. I get a lot of tangles, and this stuff gives my hair a lot of slip and doesn't build up on my hair like a lot of products do when I use them regularly as long as I use it with some sort of a sulfate shampoo. I am almost out of another container of it, and I will be buying more!

Top Rated Aussie Products