Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

on 11/28/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If I could marry a hair product, it would be THIS conditioner. This conditioner changes lives. Literally the most amazing hair-repair conditioner out there in the entire universe. If you have extremely lifeless, damaged hair, there is hope! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!

From my naturally un-dyed black hair, I severely damaged my hair from bleaching it 4 times + toner to achieve platinum blonde. I tried many conditioner products and argan oil for a month, it was still a nightmare - my hair was still so thinned out, very brittle, stretchy, dry and shedded like crazy. But after using one application of this conditioner, it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. (more so my hair). After a week, I felt my hair coming back to life, and now it has been 3 months and my hair is SO shiny, very smooth, sturdy, strong against heat, and healthier than ever!!! It really locks in that moisture, and now it's the only conditioner I use to maintain my platinum blonde hair (see for yourself in my photos!). It also doesn't strip or stain my platinum blonde hair color, which is a problem I've been facing with a lot of L'Oreal products (be careful, blonde friends). This conditioner also smells like coconut, which I love!

on 11/16/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YESSSS! Love this Aussie product! It leaves my hair silky and soft after dyeing my hair. I use it once weekly. It's great because it's nourishing but doesn't really weigh your hair down. It's a great value and I would definitely recommend it.

on 11/10/2014 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is very inexpensive and I love it. However I don't like the original moist one, that one just weighed my hair down and didn't do anything. The one I love is the strong version! The smell is amazing and it really strengthens my hair. I will keep buying this product.

on 11/10/2014 12:41:00 AM

Love this! Feels like it really hydrates my hair. I've gone through like 3 tubes of this and will continue buying! :) also the price is great.

on 10/19/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying,this saved my hair!I've been avoiding getting my hair trimmed it is extremely damaged by coloring it after bleaching it. I have thin wavy hair,but lots of it.My hair is very hard to please,And I was not expecting the results I got,not a by a long shot,I expected build up but got none at all! The price is unbeatable,And so are the results I got.This is a holy grail product for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm tired if buying creams and oils for my hair that don't work. Oils, forget, they leave my hair too oily, it doesn't matter the brand, I have tried Kerastase, Caudalie, Pantene, expensive and cheap stuff.
I have some moisturizing sprays, they are Ok, don't weight my hair down, but don't so a good job moisturizing neither.
This one is good, perhaps the best I have tried. I just cannot use it near the scalp otherwise my hair gets greasy.
I'm not sure if the results are long term, but at least after I use it my hair feels healthy.

on 10/5/2014 2:31:00 AM

yes! the only conditioner that works for my hair! my hair has been thru hell and back bleaching coloring heat ect..and this Is amazing!! smells like coconuts and is super moisturizing for my brittle (but its getting better) hair. I only paied $3.00 and its so worth it HG product.

on 9/22/2014 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This deserves 50 lippies!!! On my 2nd tube now! I have used everything under the sun to help my dry, fine, unmanageable, damaged hair! This stuff is A M A Z I N G! It feels like it has silicone in it, which makes my hair feel like heaven in the shower. The smell is great, the packaging is easy to handle, everything about it is amazing. My HG conditioner from now on! Oh and it's only $2.50?! Love it! As long as Aussie is making it, I'll be buying it(:

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I don't like the squeeze packaging that this came with because it makes it hard to travel with it. I had to put it in another traditional type bottle. this gets crazy good reviews here, drugstore.com and basically everywhere. my hair is very fine and dry so if your hair type is fine i really would not suggest this. a good conditioner leaves my hair silky and allows it to also have a little volume. this made my hair soo limp. but I give it a three because i can see it working well for a different hair type.

on 9/19/2014 10:23:00 AM

Love love love this product. I was roaming the hair product aisle in walmart and decided to try it. It made my hair feel so soft and manageble. I have thick very curly hair and this helped me untagle it with ease. Some days i use it as a leave it. I about a dollop and incorporate it into my hair then i use the defuser and viola, fizz free tight curls that are shiny and bouncy. Will continue to buy and use !