Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 6/15/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

After trying the Smooth 3 Minute Miracle and being disappointed I picked this up. When my hair was semi-dry it felt coated and looked very frizzy but after completely drying it was nice and relatively smooth, with no frizz which is a miracle in this summer weather, and actually seemed to look a bit more voluminous/thicker. It's hard to find a deep conditioner that won't leave my thin hair looking lank/flat/greasy but this one did none of that. It also smells amazing of course. My only complaint would be how thick this product is and how it makes a mess in my bathtub but deep treatments are usually like that so it's not a huge deal. I will repurchase this.

on 6/15/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm pretty sure this is less than a box of Oreo's yet it works miracles on hair ($2.99 at Target) I've used Aussie on and off for years, but picked this up on a whim today after struggling to painlessly comb out post-shower tangled hair. I use just a tiny bit of this stuff (a little goes a long way) and when I rinsed my hair out it felt like rinsing my hair after using the deep conditioners that you get in boxes of hair dye. It was like angels were singing AND my hair smells like coconuts. My only gripe is getting the sticker off of the opening is rather annoying (especially if you're like me and attempt this with water running in the shower)

on 6/13/2015 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

OMG if you haven't tried this product...RUN and get it! I have tried all kinds of treatments on my hair from cheap to super expensive and this one is the BEST product I have ever tried. It makes my hair look super shiny without looking oily and it makes it so soft. I have dyed my hair, used heat on it over and over again, I have abused my hair to some extent but I guarantee you that you will never guess it because my hair is healthy. Why? Because I get a trim every 3 months and ? I use this product. I have stocked up on this stuff just because. It may not work for everyone but for 3 freaking bucks I am SOOOOOO happy it works for me. Definitely a holy grail. Love this stuff.

on 6/8/2015 1:22:00 PM

Meh. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but all the great reviews got me pretty excited. It's a nice conditioner and the smell is decent, but I really don't get all the hype. However, the price is great and easy to find so it's definitely worth trying out in case it works for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This conditioner! Is the bomb! I tried so many. Makes my hair so silky and so... weird. Like it's healthy. You see. It's actually not healthy. At all! Would you believe. It's been a long time since my hair felt this nice. No heavy oils! Doesn't weigh down! So cheap! So good! Has a kangaroo on the packaging! Is purple. It fits right in with my other purple things, right from the very first moment! I like purple! I love you cheap awesome kangaroo hair conditioner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I absolutley swear by this stuff! This is my absolute favorite drug store conditioner!! Not only does this serve as a weekly deep conditioner, but can also be used if left overnight with a shower cap on. If you have severely damaged, over-processed hair, I highly highly reccommend this. It smells really nice, like coconuts, and is super thick. I really like how it comes in this upside down squeeze bottle, makes it easy to get every bit of it out. I like to leave this in my hair coating it from root to ends, while I am shaving, and wash it out with cool water for an extra smooth-silky feel. I don't know how Aussie does it, but this is HG status!

on 4/22/2015 12:02:00 AM

Love it. It's inexpensive and does the job. When my hair is looking or feeling thirsty, this is what I reach for. I probably use it about three times per week and have repurchased several times.

on 4/21/2015 12:53:00 PM

Very cheap and it works like it is an expensive brand. The smell is amazing! Leaves my hair soft and frizz-free. For reference I have bleached, thick, long hair. It doesn't seem to strip off color so I would say it is color safe. I wish they sold a bigger bottle because I have been using this as my daily conditioner now. I even use it with my Clairol Shimmerlights Purple Shampoo and it helps keep moisture in my hair because every purple shampoo is very drying!

on 4/20/2015 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best!! The only conditioner I use.

on 3/31/2015 6:42:00 PM

This is my favorite conditioner! It's sooo nice! I have really dry and damaged hair. So dry and damaged that it even gets staticky in certain environments. Bad, I know. But this conditioner takes care of it so well.! I ran out of this, and had to use other conditioners. And lo and behold, the staticky dryness came back. But as soon as I got this conditoner again, it went away. So it really does legitimately moisturize the hair.

It makes my hair feel soooo soft and nice. And the best part is, it doesn't weigh the hair down at all!! This is a big deal to me, as I do have fine hair. Honestly, this conditioner actually gives my hair more volume. Other conditioners tend to weigh my hair down, and make it limp and flat and icky. But this one makes it soft, full, and gorgeous. I love it. =]

Top Rated Aussie Products