Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

on 2/11/2015 11:04:00 AM

so to give it a fair review, I've been using it for about two weeks. Long enough to decide if I like it but short enough to see how fast you start seeing results and within these two weeks, I've seen major results! I looked into buying this after I got my hair colored and it was wayyyyyy blonder than I had anticipated, like platinum bleach blonde, so as you can imagine, bleach blonde = dry, fried hair. I hate when my hair feels dry and fried and unhealthy. I bought this for around $3, give or take, at Walgreens bc it was on my way home. my hair needed some serious TLC after the salon. I used this and could tell a difference right away, but not significant enough to be convinced just yet. By day 7, my hair was sooooooo soft, smooth, and just felt like silk. it truly does work. I do not shampoo every day, as it strips your hair, and have been applying this last two weeks about every other day. it's great! I needed the deep conditioning more since I had just colored, but I think once or twice a week with this would do just fine. love it and smells good. I used to hate aussie products but I am a fan of this!

on 2/7/2015 10:36:00 AM

Love this stuff!! It's not a high end treatment but works and my hair smells sooo good and it really does make it very soft after rinsing! And for the price, it's wonderful!

I don't know if it's me or what, but I remember this conditioner leaving my hair smooth and silky. My regular conditioner seems to condition my hair better. Not sure if they changed the formula? I gave it 2 lippies because it's not as good as I remember. Although the price is a good selling point, I would rather spend money on deep conditioner that gives me what I want. I guess I'm going back to L'oreal Total Effect 5 conditiong balm.

on 2/5/2015 12:32:00 PM

Smells like heaven, I always have a bottle hanging around. Makes my hair smell like bubblegum, and makes it feel like silk.

on 1/12/2015 6:18:00 PM

I use this whenever my hair feels weak and dry. I love the softness of my hair afterward. It is very affordable too, I haven't found anything similar quality with the same price tag. Also I adore the smell of all Aussie products. Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this as a deep conditioner! I put it in my hair, put on a plastic cap and sat under a dryer for about half an hour. After rinsing it out, my hair has never been softer. If you haven't already, give it a try. For the price, you've really got nothing to lose.

on 12/30/2014 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this conditioner/treatment only a couple of times but it's like everything I've been using until now has been completely bogus. Like all that the previous conditioners did was to anti-condition. I love the cocanutty smell and the laid-back instructions and the purple dispenser and - mostly - the price (almost free). And I love how my hair feels and looks after I use it. I see no reason to ever use another conditioner again.

on 12/5/2014 10:10:00 PM

i'm not in love with the smell, but it certainly makes your hair soft and hydrated! for the price, it works great!

on 11/28/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If I could marry a hair product, it would be THIS conditioner. This conditioner changes lives. Literally the most amazing hair-repair conditioner out there in the entire universe. If you have extremely lifeless, damaged hair, there is hope! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!

From my naturally un-dyed black hair, I severely damaged my hair from bleaching it 4 times + toner to achieve platinum blonde. I tried many conditioner products and argan oil for a month, it was still a nightmare - my hair was still so thinned out, very brittle, stretchy, dry and shedded like crazy. But after using one application of this conditioner, it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. (more so my hair). After a week, I felt my hair coming back to life, and now it has been 3 months and my hair is SO shiny, very smooth, sturdy, strong against heat, and healthier than ever!!! It really locks in that moisture, and now it's the only conditioner I use to maintain my platinum blonde hair (see for yourself in my photos!). It also doesn't strip or stain my platinum blonde hair color, which is a problem I've been facing with a lot of L'Oreal products (be careful, blonde friends). This conditioner also smells like coconut, which I love!

on 11/16/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YESSSS! Love this Aussie product! It leaves my hair silky and soft after dyeing my hair. I use it once weekly. It's great because it's nourishing but doesn't really weigh your hair down. It's a great value and I would definitely recommend it.

Top Rated Aussie Products