October 30, 2014 | 1669 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by thrillclauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Made my hair feel so soft the first 2 uses. After that my hair would just feel dried out and disgusting. Discontinued use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by msbeaverhousen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair sucks, this stuff does not!!! I have the driest hair known to man, just looking at it wrong makes it crack off it seems. Without this conditioner I don't know how I would still have hair on my head. I use this every shower and leave a little in while I rinse, and my hair looks and feels 500% better than it did before. My aunt is a hairdresser and is always giving me fancy pants hair stuff to see if it works, but nothing holds a candle to the 3 minute miracle!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is nice conditioner but I wouldn't call this a true deep conditioner. It's got a lot of silicones in it. There isn't much deep "conditioning" in it. It does make my hair feel very nice but it doesn't last. A true deep conditioner lasts for a week on me. This will feel good for as long as I wash my hair the next time.

It's cheap and has a nice package for easy dispensing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite deep conditioner so far! It makes my hair smell amazing and feel so soft afterwards. I do notice though that if I leave it in longer than like 2-3 minutes, then my hair seems a bit dry for some reason but it once my hair has dried it feels great. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to deep conditioner their hair. I can't really tell if it does anything for my frizz or curl but it doesn't make my hair any more frizzy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner for a 2-3x weekly deep conditioner. It really helps my hair replenish moisture and it works in only three minutes! There are three different versions of this and they all have slightly different smells. I like the original. The formula has a handy bottle that allows you to squeeze without having to open a lid or wait for the product to run out because it is already sitting up-side down. It has a little rubbery silicone valve that doesn't leak out which is nice, because some conditioners with plastic lids seem to leak if you leave them flipped over. I would not use this all the way up to my roots, only mid-shaft to ends of my hair because it may make roots greasy if it doesn't get rinsed well enough. The price is cheap, it's about $3 at Walmart which makes it affordable to use every few days. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good, affordable, deep-conditioning treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by LilyTaylor16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works wonders on my dry, damaged hair! My hair reached the breaking point (literally) and this and another deep conditier (hair chemist coconut oil deep hair maswue, I believe) have saved my hair. It's super cheap for how many uses I get out of it. Also, the formula is super thick and creamy and silicone free. (!!!!) My hair looks and feels amazing after using this. I do leave it on for about ten or so minutes while I shave, but I doubt the extra time would make much of a difference. The packagi is very simple and cute, and the squeeze bottle makes it so much easier to use the product. With most other deep conditioner, you have unscrew a lid and dip your fingers into a pot, which imo wastes a lot of time and product since you can easily get too much and water could get into the tub, you could drop it, etc. They somewhat recently came out with new ones like smooth, shine, color, and strength, and I'm super eager to try them all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Aussies spray in conditioner for my thin, straight hair. So I was convinced this would be just as amazing. Sadly this has been awful. I used it yesterday and woke up to the driest most unmanageable hair. It also was coming out in handfuls. I worked it through my hair in the shower and let it sit for 3-5 minutes and then rinsed it out. I would never suggest this to anyone. It is cheap but it did awful things for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by NaniZuri

Let me just say this product is indeed a miracle! The price is fantastic, especially for this elixir of a product. I have been dying my hair for many years, but have gone cold turkey for a year without dying because it was really damaging. On top of that I used to heat style it daily!!! I had been trying to grow my hair out for years, but it wouldn't grow past my shoulders. My hair was frizzy and unmanageable to the point where I wanted to chop it all off. But the thought of doing that made me want to cry. I bought all kinds of products to try and fix my hair. I tried the very expensive Macadamia Oil treatment mask that costed about $30! It worked well, but nothing compared to this stuff. My hairs natural waves have never been more defined and smooth. There is no frizz and I personally barely have to use any product. I put this on my ends and leave it on for the 3 min and then comb it through with a wide toothed comb. Be careful not to put it on your roots because it will weigh it down if you're not careful. I no longer use heat on my hair, but I no longer need to with this product. It literally looks like I used a special tool to get these awesome natural waves. P.S. If your hair is completely fried don't expect this to fix it immediately. You will need to put in a lot more effort into getting healthy looking locks again. Mine if finallu looking good and is almost to my waist now. It will help you maintain your hair if you treat it kindly. It definitely helps with a majority of frizz and enhances the LOOK of the health of your hair. You will need to STOP dying it and bleaching it. Good luck and think twice before you color those strands. I learned the hard way. Thanks for the awesome product Aussie 😍

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

1) The smell is OFFENSIVE and cheap. 2) It didn't perform any miracles for me. I have color treated hair that I heat style almost daily and I felt this would at least be adequate based on reviews. I am being as fair as I can based on the actual cheap drugstore prices..but Ughhhh. This stuff was useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by laurenearll87

This is one of those products that I run to the store to get more of the minute I run out! I have very long hair that is prone to dryness. The difference that this stuff makes on my hair is unbelievable; it takes my hair from straw and turns it to silk! just make sure you wash it out thoroughly and go easy on your roots! It is also THE BEST detangler I have ever tried. It makes my hair practically detangle itself while I am in the shower! Saves my hair from a lot of damage from raking through it. Give this stuff a try if you have dry hair, you will be glad you did! You can't beat the price either; I get mine for under 3 bucks at Walmart. A++!!!