July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by WhateverPeopleSayIAm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It may sound weird but this scent relaxes me, even though I'm more on th sweet side. I think that it's because it remind me of my childhood.

It's an EDT so it doesn't last long but it's got a lovely smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's much more watered down that the perfume oil version so it doesn't last very long but is nice for a quick spray to make your hair and outfit smell nice before leaving the house. I also dab the perfume oil inside my wrists every day and that really lingers in the most subtle and lovely way!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by cottonpop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Clean, fresh, smell just like you have stepped out of a shower. What not to love about this, especially when it's so inexpensive. They have discontinued this line though, sad, the new white musk EDT just don't smell the same. I got mine from an outlet....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryBlondeMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Body Shop White Musk (feminine) EDT Ė this fragrance has been around for a long time, originally launching in 1981. It is one of The Body Shopís best selling items and contains notes of velvety musk, floral lily, ylang ylang, oriental jasmine, rose, iris, sweet vanilla, fresh amber, patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver with hints of fruity peach.

Itís a pretty scent that I have only started to enjoy recently. My love of musk has been a long time in the making, previously I found White Musk to smell a little stale and stuffy. Now I can appreciate itís soft girlishness and subtlety. However, it does feel a little flat to me, after experiencing other musks such as SJP Lovely (which I mentioned above.) Itís ultra polite and probably a good choice for events such as meeting your partners parents for the first time. It wont draw attention and I really donít find this sexy in the way that otherís musks can be. Overall, I like it but I certainly donít love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The perfume oil is BETTER...but this is lovely too.
It's wonderful...much more beautiful than some pricey musks on the market...and less expensive.

Airy-fairy. Dreamy. Fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by lastoneout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! HG! HG! I adore this scent!!! I've got a strange body chemistry, and it's usually difficult to find fragrances that work with it. But it's been love at first spritz with White Musk! Oh, it's wonderful! Warm, fresh, clean, and even a tiny bit sweet. It brings up a cozy comfy feeling.

Packaging is alright, but the top spigot sometimes pops off. Have to be careful. I'm a little clumsy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been looking for a musk scent. I've tried Narcisso, Les Nereides, Musc Ravageur (that's a whole different animal) and some others and then this. This is my fav. I'm shocked at how much I really like this! As far as staying power...no problem for me...it lasts all day and into the night. The price is ridiculously low but the packaging sucks. I was never a big TBS shopper but I do recall better pkg. in the past. All the products in the line look really cheap. I'm planning on buying the EDT (I like it a lot better than the EDP) and putting it in a spray atomizer. UPDATE: check out profumo.it re: toxic perfumes. Greenpeace apparently did a big scientific study & this was on their list of 36 most toxic perfumes. There's a chance it's been reformulated since then though (2004 study).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by teddychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is classic, fresh and great for a everyday fragrance. Its not too heavy and I smell like I just stepped out of the shower.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am the BIGGEST musk lover, and I've tried mostly every musk on the market and liked most of them, but this one rubbed me the wrong way. While it smells a little sweet and warm when you first spritz it on, the dry down smells like a cross between fresh cement and something stale...I don't know, it's a really weird scent. I find that with some BS scents, their dry downs are always icky.

While I love the BS and their products, I will have have to refrain myself from ever buying their scents again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have worn this scent on and off for years after discovering it in an airport shop years ago. I generally try to stock up when I get near a The Body Shop store, which isn't often, so thank goodness for the internet. I ♥ this scent. In general, only certain scents "stay" with me, as my body chemistry tends to kill off alot of things. But if it has musk, amber, or vanilla, I can usually still smell it later in the day. This scent stays with me all day, I can put it on early in the morning and still smell it when I go to bed. It's a soft, mellow, cozy light musk, not a "hit you over the head" kind. I personally think it is very feminine scent and I usually get compliments when I wear it. No, it is not one of those "complex" scents that will make you a mysterious and sensual creature. Rather, this is one of those scents that just makes you "smell nice" and is affordable for $24 for a large bottle. I notice alot of reviews mention it being a scent for younger women, personally I am in my mid-40s and don't intend to discontinue use of this any time soon.