Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Mannitol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides, Mica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

This didnt do nothing to my skin it was just like any other normal scrub!

on 5/26/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's ok, it smells really good. Doesn't clean away the oil and dirt as much as I would like it to, also not nearly as scrub like as I imagined. There isn't really much of the scrub in it, there are more foaming soap beads than scrubbing particles. Not my favorite.

on 4/3/2012 3:56:00 PM

Pretty good cleanser, I'm surprised because other C&C products have been too harsh for me. My friend recommended I try it because she has skin that's prone to dry out like mine so I gave it a shot. The smell is really nice, the beads aren't too harsh although it does take a lot of rinsing to get them all off, and it does not seem to irritate me or break me out like cleansers with a lot of acne-clearing chemicals in them tend to (ironically). I feel polished after I use it, and I feel like it gives me a good clean slate to apply makeup on in the AM. The hole is a little big and more product than I need tends to gush out so it only lasted me a few days less than a month but at 6 bucks and change that's not a serious problem for me. I will buy again unless I find a better exfoliating scrub that doesn't bother my skin or dry it out.

on 4/2/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

It's a basic cleanser, nothing special. It does help me wake up in the morning, but it has the same effect as me washing my face with cold water and a towel, except that the scrub's kind of a pain to rinse off.

I noticed that I've been breaking out more recently, but maybe that's due to the moisturizer I'm using...not sure yet ^^;

on 2/5/2012 8:22:00 PM

I love it, works great with my combination skin...it does not dry me out. I absolutely love the fragrance. A great morning cleanser invigorate you!

on 2/4/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible. Do yourself a favor and make a promise to never buy this. I admit, I don't have the most genetically blessed skin out there, but I take care of it with masks, sunscreen, regular facials, etc. This broke me out like it was nobody's business. I can't seen to get rid of the zits for the life of me. I bought this on a whim just because I needed a face wash, never again will I make that mistake. my once soft cheeks are left parched, and I must cover up my face with concealer :( I miss my old face. I you want a face wash that sucks but smells good this is for you, because I really do like the smell.

on 12/22/2011 2:36:00 PM

This scrub is one of the best scrubs I have ever used. It's doesn't burn and the beads are not hard and cakey at all! I've tried scrubs where the product feels like I'm sticking cement on my face and it almost hurts to rub off. But this product is completely opposite. People have asked me what I use to clean my face and this is the product I recommend. The bottle holds quite a bit, but when you get towards the bottom it can be a little hard getting everything out. Other than that tiny issue, it's great!!

on 11/21/2011 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I looooove this product, I have combination skin and this scrub doesn't dry my face and it doesn't leave it feeling dirty afterwards. But the most important thing is that it gets my make-up off very easy, I was actually surprised at how easy it removes your makeup without drying your skin. I have tried different products before and they didn't work as good as this one and I love how I can just use one product to get all my make up off with one wash.

on 11/2/2011 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

1. Only thing I liked was that it smelt nice.
2. Overall Rating was 1 because it caused an irritation around my nose. My nose is sore around the corners and its like stiff. I cant move my nose much.
3. Packaging was high quality.
5. Buying this product would be very regrettable. 10 bucks is too expensive seeing that my face didn't increase in the slightest glow or beauty. It was a waste of my money and im sad because my nose is sore :(. Goddamnit!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this scrub in a 1oz sample/travel size for $1 at Target. Let me first say that 1oz has gone a very long way. I bought this in February, used it twice a day, everyday for 3 months, and I still have about a quarter of a tube left.
I like this scrub, but its not my favorite Clean&Clear product. I wouldn't even call it a scrub as much as a exfoliating cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling clean, and is pretty good at removing face makeup, sunscreen, and oil, but sometimes I still feel like I need to use an Olay Wet Cleansing Cloth afterwards.
I'm not sure if I like the scent. Its like a citrus-mint smell, that kinda reminds me of DermaScrub.
This is an ok product, overall. I recommend it as a cleanser instead of a scrub, or as a scrub if you only want to exfoliate very very lightly. I recommend getting it in a 1oz size first to see if you like it.