Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/7/2010 11:43:00 AM

On a recent trip, having misplaced/forgotten my trusty MAC Whirl lipliner, I ran to the nearest drugstore to get as close a dupe as I could possibly find. I dug up Rimmel's Wild Clover, and while not exactly a perfect Whirl replacement, it was pretty enough, and based on all the reviews about its creaminess and longwearing capabilities, seemed worth it.

On my skin (NC25), it's quite vivid and pink. It looks a lot friendlier as a pencil than it does actually worn on my lips - it actually imparts too much of a Barbie pink shade than the nude pink everyone seems to get. Still, when blended and worn with a clear gloss, it's very pretty. Just not the nude pink I was looking for.

on 11/24/2010 6:57:00 PM

I bought this last week and i'm loving it.. it isn't expensive, the colour really suits me, i think this colour would would work on anyone and it has great staying power it lasts around 6 hours on me even with my lipgloss on top which usually only lasts a couple of hours with other liners.. so i'm very happy :)

on 10/5/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its an ok lipliner. I use it as an all over lip color cos it doesnt give me a line at all. On my pinky-brown lips it looks like natural pink. I like that its creamy (under a lip balm) and it lasts (if your not kissing. 1000 kisses my arse!), but thats it. I'm sure this will work more for the lighter skin girls and lighter lipped girls. All in all not the product for me, but its a pretty color :)

on 7/10/2010 5:40:00 AM

I prefer automatic pencils instead of the kind you need to sharpen. But I thought I would try this one out. It's a nice color and does work with pink, rose or nude lipsticks. I don't think it's that longlasting. An okay lip liner but I won't be buying more rimmel lip liners.

on 6/26/2010 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Best lipliner ever! Full stop:)

This is a great colour for wear with a range of nude lipsticks/glosses. It is a soft rosey shade that contains both pink and peach tones. I used to like the shade 'Tiramisu', but 'Wild Clover' is so much more flattering and versatile. ('Tiramisu' looks dark, orangey and harsh in comparison.) 'Wild Clover' works with my peach nudes, pink nudes, medium tones and very pale tones (with pale glosses I sometimes apply just a little - after putting on the gloss - to create a 3D effect). I also like to use it all over my lips to make ultra-pale peach/pink gloss more wearable. I love the fact that these 1000 Kisses pencils are creamy enough for scratch-free application and are longlasting. This particular shade is the best I've tried from the well-priced range and I think it would work with most skin tones.

on 4/10/2010 2:01:00 PM

This liner is the perfect MLBB color and is long lasting. I use it to fill in my entire lip area and use it as a lip color. I took off one lippie because it can be a bit drying, but that's easily fixed with some lip balm or gloss.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I LOVE this lip liner!!! I have used Dior, Chanel, Mac etc... and this one is my favorite out of them all! It goes on smooth and has good staying power (Dior does have the best staying power but the worst colors for me) IMHO It is better than many higher end brands and at a price that won't make you feel guilty. No other lip liner pencil has come this close to my lip color! I would definitely purchase this product again!

on 2/13/2010 5:54:00 PM

My HG pink/peach lip liner that I have repurchased time and time again. It's very inexpensive (especially on sale), applies smoothly, great colour payoff, wears well throughout the day, doesn't dry out my lips, and goes with a variety of pink/peach/nude lipsticks in my collection. Love it!

on 12/19/2009 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is my HG lip liner. This color flatters my natural lip color to the fullest, bringing warmth to my face. It's easy to wear this color alone or mix it with a lip gloss or stick thatís either a rose or peach hue. I don't think it last as long as made to believe (1000 kisses hehe) and for me personally I wish it was natural/organic based product.

Popular Lip Liners