July 30, 2014 | 1498 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by inapathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its an ok lipliner. I use it as an all over lip color cos it doesnt give me a line at all. On my pinky-brown lips it looks like natural pink. I like that its creamy (under a lip balm) and it lasts (if your not kissing. 1000 kisses my arse!), but thats it. I'm sure this will work more for the lighter skin girls and lighter lipped girls. All in all not the product for me, but its a pretty color :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I prefer automatic pencils instead of the kind you need to sharpen. But I thought I would try this one out. It's a nice color and does work with pink, rose or nude lipsticks. I don't think it's that longlasting. An okay lip liner but I won't be buying more rimmel lip liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by albinaalba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best lipliner ever! Full stop:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

This is a great colour for wear with a range of nude lipsticks/glosses. It is a soft rosey shade that contains both pink and peach tones. I used to like the shade 'Tiramisu', but 'Wild Clover' is so much more flattering and versatile. ('Tiramisu' looks dark, orangey and harsh in comparison.) 'Wild Clover' works with my peach nudes, pink nudes, medium tones and very pale tones (with pale glosses I sometimes apply just a little - after putting on the gloss - to create a 3D effect). I also like to use it all over my lips to make ultra-pale peach/pink gloss more wearable. I love the fact that these 1000 Kisses pencils are creamy enough for scratch-free application and are longlasting. This particular shade is the best I've tried from the well-priced range and I think it would work with most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by jenjen86

This liner is the perfect MLBB color and is long lasting. I use it to fill in my entire lip area and use it as a lip color. I took off one lippie because it can be a bit drying, but that's easily fixed with some lip balm or gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by TherinekaVeroli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lip liner!!! I have used Dior, Chanel, Mac etc... and this one is my favorite out of them all! It goes on smooth and has good staying power (Dior does have the best staying power but the worst colors for me) IMHO It is better than many higher end brands and at a price that won't make you feel guilty. No other lip liner pencil has come this close to my lip color! I would definitely purchase this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG pink/peach lip liner that I have repurchased time and time again. It's very inexpensive (especially on sale), applies smoothly, great colour payoff, wears well throughout the day, doesn't dry out my lips, and goes with a variety of pink/peach/nude lipsticks in my collection. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG lip liner. This color flatters my natural lip color to the fullest, bringing warmth to my face. It's easy to wear this color alone or mix it with a lip gloss or stick thatís either a rose or peach hue. I don't think it last as long as made to believe (1000 kisses hehe) and for me personally I wish it was natural/organic based product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mscc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree with TennisBluEyes' review that it makes your lips look like they're "blushing". It matches my natural lip color when I'm a little flushed. This is exactly the shade I've been looking for! Although I can't testify to how well it keeps lipstick in place (because I don't use it for that purpose), it does a great job of evening out my lip line. I shade in my lips with the liner, then layer gloss over it. I paid $4.79, which is more than what some people paid ($2), but it's still pretty cheap. I only wished that it stayed on all day. Until I find another long-lasting lip liner in a similar shade (maybe I'll try Revlon Colorstay next), I'm sticking with this one!

Edit: On some days, I find this shade a tiny bit too bright, so I mix it with Wet 'n Wild lip liner in #666 Brandywine, which tones it down and makes it a little darker. (Wet n' Wild #666 Brandywine is a shade that just doesn't work for me when used as a lip liner. You can read my review for that shade. :D )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by hamsley72

or me it is a match to the color of my lips. I wear it with a sheer gloss to hi light the shape of my lips. Without looking as if it's drawn in. I love it and will re buy this item. As well as a few more. It is soft without being crumbly mess. For me it's perfect like I said and I think it is a great color for all skin tones. I'm a light ivory.