Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

if you're searching for natural looking mascara, then go for this. it doesn't clumpy, doesn't make your lashes crisp, doesn't get spidery. I used L'oreal collagen for years and thought it was the best. just after i found this product is perfect for daily wear. it separated my lashes perfectly and no clump at all. it doesn't give you any dramatic look, just give some volume and a bit lengthening. though i prefer using fake lashes for any dramatic occasions. it smudged a bit at the end of the day but i'm not disturbed at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the mascara I have come back to for years. I always try all the new ones both high end and drugstore but keep coming back to this one. It has a fluffy brush that separates and lengthens well. It give a bit of volume but nothing dramatic, which for a waterproof formula is pretty good. It wears well but is not difficult to remove with a dual phase makeup remover.

Why is this not holy grail? Mostly because you can only apply only two layers or it will flake a little. The flaking is minimal but still can be irritating.

This holds a curl and is a good daily wear mascara. Solid but not perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good mascara. Gives me some length and volume, holds a curl better than MANY other mascaras and doesn't flake or smudge. Clumped just a touch but I do wish it gave my lashes a bit more oomf. Would repurchase as this is probably one of the best mascaras I have for holding a curl.

I'm impressed. I used Great Lash for many years before realizing that it's not that great. Read some good reviews for full n soft. I like the waterproof formula much better than the original full n soft. It is very natural and subtle, no clumps!

This is a good, waterproof mascara that doesn't flake off or smudge even after a 10k run, and it lasts all day without being brittle. An added bonus: it comes off easily in the shower with just a little bit of soap, so no scrubbing at sensitive regions of the eyes or having to worry about having other makeup products to get it off.

The downside is that the color is blue black, not pure black (think the color of a bad black hair dye, it's almost exactly that blue shade). This is very noticeable in some lights, especially for someone with naturally black eye lashes like myself. Thankfully my glasses help mask the color shift.

While this is the best waterproof mascara I have found (not being brittle and being easy to remove are massive pluses), I really wish the color was truer to black than blue. I would bring it up to a full five for that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG mascara. I'm probably on my 5th or 6th tube. I have already purchased 2 more on sale, knowing I love it. I took 1 lippie off because it isn't perfect - It can leave a bit of black smudge beneath the eyes on occasion. Other than that, it does not flake and lives up to the name by leaving my lashes truly full and soft looking. It also holds a curl on my lashes, which can get so easily weighed down. I have tried a few others here and there, always returning them or throwing them out. This mascara does it all for me at a great price, and is easily found in many stores. Unless I ever find a mascara that truly curls my lashes without a curler, I won't be straying from this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's the best mascara I've tried so far. I have short and straight lashes (are invisible without mascara), but this mascara holds the curl very well all day and adds good length and volume to my eyelashes. The mascara isn't prone to clumping and is very easy to use, but still gives dramatic results. It lasts all day, and requires a good makeup remover to get it off.

If you're looking for a full out glam look, don't get this. If you're looking for soft, natural looking lashes, then you've found it. Great for everyday use. Holds my curl decently & gives me volume. I love that it has vitamin e so I don't have to worry about it drying out my lashes.

Ok I am in the over 55 age group so my eyelashes have started to thin so I kept looking for something that would make them fuller. All I got from the new "craz" was spiky eyelashes and clumpy. Not what you want at my age. I wanted just full lashes with a little length and Full 'N Soft game me that perfectly!!!! So if you are in my age group and looking for just soft fullness and a soft look this is the one.

I have been hunting high and low for a volumizing mascara that won't smudge or flake, And I saw the good reviews for this product. Had to try it!

Well...I'm glad it works for you. It doesn't work for me.

It applies very well and makes my lashes look awesome. Even with two coats, my lashes are fluttery and full. Then, within an hour, it starts to smudge. By lunchtime it's flaking off into my eyes. By midafternoon, the only mascara you can see are the big rings under my eyes. Utter failure.

The hunt goes on...