Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 10/11/2014 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this waterproof mascara for a specific reason. I want to wear a little bit of makeup even though I have been sick for a long time and need to take small naps throughout the day.

I thought waterproof mascara might not be as crumbly and smear during a nap. Some waterproof mascaras are worse than their non-waterproof counterparts. Full 'n' Soft does really well with staying on and not crumbling off - probabably because it leaves your lashes soft even after you apply several coats. (I hate those crumbles that get in your eyes and irritate!)

It's like the mascara becomes part of your lashes until you take it off. The kicker is that it is so much like your lashes that you aren't going to get any dramatic results with this mascara. The results are a very natural look even after several coats (I would like a little more oomph). But it allows me to wear mascara without the mess and eye irritation even though I have to rest a lot.

on 9/27/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my go to. It's not too drying on my eyes and is great for everyday use.

Pros
- holds curl very well
- separates lashes
- no visible clumping
- adds volume
- not drying or irritating (to my personal body everyone is different)

Cons
- bottle doesn't last very long (barely meets 3 months)
- not a dark black more natural black
- wears off tips of lashes during day sometimes need to reapply
(wears off at about 6 hrs)

Overall I love it and use it every day

on 9/24/2014 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It gives great, natural length, black lashes and makes my lashes less crispy than other mascaras do! I notice that on the occasion it does smudge under my lashes, but I love that it's natural yet nice! I'm not sure about the volume, but I prefer lengthened lashes than volumised lashes.

The only problem is it's almost $20 in Australia and we don't have coupons, but waiting for great sales can always do the trick!

Claims to deliver a natural look...sure does...I had to apply several times in order to get any sort of result. Brush doesn't separate and after four hours, FLAKES. Pass.

on 8/8/2014 5:29:00 AM

I LOVE this mascara !!!! It hold the curl, it doesn't clump AT ALL, it give you a little volume, lengthen your lashes but still look vere natural. You can see the result after 1 coat. I usually put on 2 coat. It's not gonna bring you that dramatic look but I think it's a perfect mascara for everyday. Specially for me (I'm a student and i want my makeup to look as natural as possible).

on 8/4/2014 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was just whatever to me. Nothing great. I like long lush lashes and this did not do it for me.
It barely added any length, or volume. It is a decent mascara but I want in your face lashes this cannot do that. I also found that it can flake a bit

on 8/3/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: THIS DOES SMUDGE AND FLAKE ON ME AFTER 8 HOURS SO VERY COMPARABLE TO L'OREAL'S VOLUMINOUS WP. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BETTER IS THE PRICE. SAD.

Was looking for a mascara comparable to L'Oreal's voluminous waterproof but with less smudging and I think I've found it with this one. I love the brush and the fullness I get. My thin straight lashes hold a curl and look just that--full and soft just like the name suggests. Truth in advertising, how refreshing! I'm thankful I finally took note of the positive reviews.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Favorite waterproof mascara. Makes my lashes look awesome. However, it does smudged a little on me throughout the day and is quite hard to get off. Still love it though.

on 7/21/2014 9:33:00 AM

One of my two HGs. I hoard this stuff, and sometimes use it on its own. Usually I layer this over the Waterproof Lash Discovery, which is my "primer." The two together give me insanely thick and long lashes. People are always surprised they're not fakes. If I had to complain about anything with either product, I wish it was blacker. But since I am a pasty redhead, it's probably good it's not.

I love this stuff so much, and hoard it just in case it's gone one day! The brush is absolutely awesome. Not too big, not too small, and most importantly, not plasticky.

on 7/9/2014 11:47:00 PM

Every time I run out of mascara or impulsively purchase a different kind, I regret it and end up going back to my all-time favorite - Maybelline Full 'n' Soft in black. I have pale, pale eyelashes and this is a really versitile mascara for me. A quick couple swipes and I have natural, simple-lookng eyelashes. Or I can do some heavier, more repeated swipes for fuller eyelashes for a night out. I never have any issues with clumping or weird goopiness that I experience with other mascaras.