Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 4/12/2015 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have found my new favourite drugstore mascara! I have straight eyelashes so I'm always looking for a mascara that can hold a curl and this one is able to keep my lashes curls and up for the whole day. It gives my lashes a natural voluminous look after one coat and can be built up for more volume and length with more coats and zero clumping.
Sometimes, the product will smudge a bit under my eyes but having Asian eyes, I find that this will happen no matter what mascara I use, waterproof or not.
I would definitely repurchase this one!

on 4/11/2015 12:21:00 PM

One of my go to mascaras. Natural full look with no smudging. (which is important to me due to my oily eyelids!) bummer is that it's not sold in my location. (Ontario, CAN) so I need to make a trip across the border to buy it. :( on the hunt for a dupe.

on 4/4/2015 6:20:00 PM

It looked good for the first hour or so while you're wearing it, but most days, it managed to smudge terribly! And this was during the chilly New England winter -- no humidity anywhere. Since I use the same products day in/day out, there was no figuring out why there was smudging and why there wasn't. It didn't hurt my super sensitive eyes, unlike the regular Full and Soft (which I love, but can't wear). My non-waterproof mascara (Define-a-Lash) does a better job of staying put. Into the garbage Full and Soft WP goes.

on 4/2/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I always purchase waterproof because there is usually less smudging (racoon eyes) for me. I remove gently using cotton balls and cetaphil, then condition with Jamaican castor oil by using an old mascara wand to brush through lashes. This does not give me the "doll" lashes which I find to be too "spiky" for my age - 58. It does just what the name says - full and soft. This is now replacing my Miss Manga mascara.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love love this mascara! I just picked one up today and the price is right an this is the best I've tried.I love how its waterproof so during the Summer when Im out and in the pool I dont have to worry about it coming off at all.It gives you a nice lash look and it looks natural and gives a lot of length! It Doesnt smudge and goes on soft like it says! It wont leave your eyelashes brittle and it has vitamin e so it moisturizes your lashes.I totally reccomend! This is THE one.

on 3/15/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have nothing bad to say about this mascara. all of the rave reviews are true, this really is an incredible product. my lashes stay long and curled all day, then wash off easy with my oil cleanse. i cant believe i took so long to try this but it will always be a staple for me!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

my HG mascara. This works wonderssssss. I don't even know how many tubes of this I purchased since I always go back to this when new mascaras don't work out.

I am obsessed with mascara and have yet to find one that I love.. Until now. Who would have thought a Maybelline one. I have tried high end mascaras but grew tire of spending the money. I have tried the best of the best OTC, I finally decided to look on here to get some opinions and I bought Full n soft..
I absolutely LOVE it. It doesn't make your lashes look spidery and it actually IS soft and not all hard and clumpy.. I just tested out waterproof part and took a shower. My more expensive ones would run or flake in the shower. This one was perfecttttt even when I washed my face. I really love it because it has that false lashes fullness and it looks amazing. I love it so much!!!
Totally recommend this mascara!!

on 1/28/2015 7:31:00 AM

When I bought this mascara I was mainly looking for something with an easy to control wand, as with my old ones I kept accidentally poking myself in the eye. My very first impression was how soft my eyelashes felt after I put it on. They felt, well, soft and natural really! I didn't poke myself in the eye either! The wand is really easy to control; I can easy apply onto both my top and bottom lashes.

I also think that this mascara suits me the best out of all my other mascaras. I don't know if its the wand or the formula, but it really brightens up my eyes and looks really natural. It's also very waterproof, and doesn't budge at all during the day. When taking my makeup off I have to remember to concentrate on my lashes to get it off, which I see as a good thing. I can find a single fault with this mascara. I won't even bother looking for anything else!

on 1/9/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I loved the look of this mascara, but I had a bad reaction with it. Not too long after I put it on, my eyes started watering and stinging. It smelled like ammonia. I got one from Ulta, took it back and got one at the grocery store. I took it back to see if waterproof was better, but it wasn't. I can't test durability because my eyes watered horrendously.

The small time it was on though, I liked it a lot. It's one of those your lashes, but better. Virtually clump free and brush on incredibly smooth.

Just like it is named, gives you fuller and longer lashes, but with a softer look.