August 21, 2014 | 1866 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mhristova

So far I like this product. It is a great concealer primer and hydrates the area under the eye perfectly. I sometimes use it as a night under eye cream as well and it hydrates the area perfectly. Even after the product is absorbed, you can feel your skin hydrated and soft. I would probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by xshado

This is the only bobbi brown product i've liked!
I used the bobbi brown moisturizer for face and it made my skin super oily.
I use this hydrating eye cream every morning, because my eye area tends to be dry.
It helps my eye area stay moisturized throughout the day, but it doesn't cure my eye dryness.
I will buy again once i run out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this since I was a teenager and I find this to be the best eye cream on the market. However..they say there is a "primer" in it, but it definitely doesn't do anything. I can't wear this and then apply my corrector and concealer, it creases like crazy. I use just a touch of this in the morning, wait for it to dry, apply my Smashbox under eye primer, and then apply my Bobbi Brown corrector and Mac NC15 studio fix concealer. I apply this cream both day and night though under my eyes, and it is soothing and it has a lovely texture. I wish it came in a tube because putting my fingers in this jar day after day feels kind of dirty...I use Bobbi Brown's whole skincare range and I love it, I'm 23 years old and I feel like I'll always look youthful using Bobbi Brown, everything is so moisturizing!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Rayjay5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample from sephora. I use it in the morning. It goes on smooth so far it's just ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

the texture is very nice and the smell is great, hydrating, instant cooling when first applied on. it glides very easily and moist. it has some good ingredients in them such as avocado oil and sodium hyaluronate acid in them. the jar container is annoying as it can harvest germs and the ingredients become less potent esp for eye cream, it should be more hygienic than a jar type. they have taken out the parabens ingredients, i am happy that they do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this to compliment the corrector, which I *love*...this however not so much...
The cream is really really thick, like along the lines of Balmex or some diaper cream. And it doesn't melt into skin ever it seems. I've tried warming it by rubbing my fingers together as they suggested @BB, but that doesn't help. It kinda still just sits on the skin and doesn't melt in. I've found it goes on best with a concealer brush, patted on. My corrector/concealer goes on well and I do like the two together, however this is a very pricey eye cream that really only primes...it does absolutely nothing to rehydrate, plump, firm or anything...just lets your concealer go on smoothly. For the price, I'd expect more...plus I just can't get over the icky texture.
So I won't buy this one ever again...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by visee

Hmm.. I think my skin doesn't take well to Bobbi Brown skin care products. Tried this along with the Hydrating Face Cream and hated them both. This has a light orange scent and a light texture. However I didn't find it hydrating at all and it also stung when applied too close to my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Good in keeping your under-eye area hydrated and prepped for concealer application but that's about it. It does not help to reduce the appearance of dark eye circles or fine lines. I use it on the plane too to keep my under-eye area well hydrated. The small tub allows you to put it in your handbag for easy access on the plane. Too expensive for just a hydrating cream (SGD62 or GBP 21 at Heathrow Airport if I remember correctly).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mjvp30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Read the reviews and couldn't wait to try this. Once again hugely disappointed. It claims to eliminate dark circles but I never saw any improvement whatsoever. The product is thick and greasy and needs warming between two fingers before use for easier application. I would say this product is overpriced and doesn't actually do anything. Definitely would not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by sksksk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this to be very hydrating. My problem wasn't so much dryness but hydration-previously I had been using a rich eye cream but this didn't address the dehydration. It lasts for a very long time as I only use a very small amount (the lady at the Bobbi Brown counter said to use only a grain of rice amount). It is pricey and possibly Clinique's all about eyes(normal-not the rich version) is slightly better priced.