April 23, 2014 | 888 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Good in keeping your under-eye area hydrated and prepped for concealer application but that's about it. It does not help to reduce the appearance of dark eye circles or fine lines. I use it on the plane too to keep my under-eye area well hydrated. The small tub allows you to put it in your handbag for easy access on the plane. Too expensive for just a hydrating cream (SGD62 or GBP 21 at Heathrow Airport if I remember correctly).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mjvp30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Read the reviews and couldn't wait to try this. Once again hugely disappointed. It claims to eliminate dark circles but I never saw any improvement whatsoever. The product is thick and greasy and needs warming between two fingers before use for easier application. I would say this product is overpriced and doesn't actually do anything. Definitely would not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by sksksk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this to be very hydrating. My problem wasn't so much dryness but hydration-previously I had been using a rich eye cream but this didn't address the dehydration. It lasts for a very long time as I only use a very small amount (the lady at the Bobbi Brown counter said to use only a grain of rice amount). It is pricey and possibly Clinique's all about eyes(normal-not the rich version) is slightly better priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eye cream once because I consider Bobbi Brown a very good cosmetic brand and i love the products, but all the BB skincare products ive tried are not that good, i think are expensive and the quality is not the best. About this eye cream i used, is not bad but i didnt buy it again,

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by tazz222003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream well over a year ago and was very pleased with the product. I was purchasing an eye cream strictly for hydration, not for fine lines etc. For this purpose I was very happy with the formula. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. It's cool and refreshing and is lovely for applying over makeup during the day if your eyes need a refreshing boost (feels fantastic!) The packaging is hard wearing and the product lasted over a year with daily usage. The absent star is where my only complaint comes in; it is expensive! Over $50 for a small amount and it really does only hydrate... which could probably be found in a much cheaper product. The formula did nothing for discoloration or linage BUT I wasn't looking for that any way. Were it cheaper I would repurchase, but sadly I'll need to wait to rebuy when I can afford this little luxury.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got a deluxe sample from Bobbi Brown's website. The deluxe sample is about half the size of the full sized product. I really like the cream. I use it in the morning only, under concealer. It allows the conceler to go on smooth, better than the cream I use at night. I'm torn as to whether or not I'll repurchase. Since a little goes a long way, I'm hoping I can get my hands on another sample before I run out. The price is pretty steep.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I like the fact that this cream is nice and thick. It definately hydrates the under eye area. Great for dry skin and cold months. It's expensive.. $50..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Lh2119

Now I'm in my 30s and fine lines are getting more noticeable I've been trying out quite a few eye creams and never had any success until this one. It really is very hydrating and plumps up my under eye area making concealer sit better and lines less noticeable. The results are long lasting too. Definitely my favourite eye cream to date and have already repurchased.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got a sample of this product. it does hydrate and keep my eye area soft for a of couple hours, but it's nothing special and for the price it's not worth it. this is comparable to any drug store brand. it has not helped with the small dry bumps under my eyes. i wanted to like this but i'm also glad i didn't find it so amazing as to spend so much on it. wouldn't recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by tashy00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Much as I like this cream, I just found out that it contains retinyl palmitate which is in the same family as retin A. I have been reading that this ingredient may cause problems when one is exposed to sunlight as it causes the skin to become more senitive to sun exposure. Would recommend putting a sunscreen over this if worn during the daytime .

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No