August 22, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It goes beautifully over Ravishing...I get compliments every time I wear this combo. Also works well over Freckletone as someone else mentioned, Shy Girl and almost anything warm you can think of.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipglass has become somewhat of a staple in my makeup draw. It seems to go with almost everything. its a gorgeous sunkissed peach with lovely shimmer. i wear it over my favourite lipsticks but also alone works really well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by bingruifei

Such a pretty color! I was deciding between this one and Prrr, I end up with buying this one, this is a unique color, I can hardly find a similar one from other brand. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Makeupjunkie456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss, it is a fantastic peachy shimmer colour, great summer colour. it goes on well and has a pretty good staying power for a gloss. I also have pop mode (reddy,plum shimmer) which is not the sort of colour i go for but fancied a change. I really like these lipglasses, i would have more but they are quite expensive, so i will stick to the colours i wear the most as a rule, so i can justify the cost!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG gloss! I never thought I would find one but this is IT! It's definitely a "my lips but better" shade for me. I'm NW15 but I have very pigmented lips. This peachy-coral shade is great for my daytime natural look. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Lovethemlashes

I remember I went to my MAC store specifically for PRR and then this caught my eye. I love my pinks but this was a peachy/gold color and once tested on the back of my hand I knew I couldn't leave the store without it. It's nice to switch things up a bit. With a great faux or real tan this gloss is a winner! Isn't over the top and especially wearable for almost every summer day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by bombshellglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous shimmery peach color. On me it's more peachy than nude, but for darker skin tones, it could work well as a shimmery nude. Overall, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really awesome color. Very sheer and irridecent; kind of a coraly pink. It is very nice on my skin tone with is very pale, and the shine is really pretty as well. I am not a fan of lipglosses with gritty glittery bits in it and this is perfect because it has a pearly finish and is very smooth. Thick enough to stay on and not bleed but not goopy and tacky. Perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new day time wear gloss and reached for this. I don't know if it's just me.. but this looks like Nymphette but peach instead of pink base. That does not mean I don't like it.. but when I tried it at the store it didn't look quite the same when I go it home and into the office ( might be the lighting.. florescent office lighting ughh ) I still on the look out for a daytime nude lipgloss that will replace my Skinny Dip by Trucco. If anyone has any suggestions I would be so thankful. Bottom line:
Great Lipgloss, nice color.. will wear it until it runs out.. but I don't think I will buy it again.. I like Nymphette better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by najah83

The best lipglass/gloss ever. plumps up the lips beautifully and the color is gorgeous on my NC20-25 skin. like a peachy nude but more nude than peach. I love it and have been looking for this shade for ages!