April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by babypalmtree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow was SOOOOO hyped up, so I decided to purchase it when I ran out of Brule in my MAC quad. Youtubers constantly rave about this eyeshadow, and me being easy to persuade, bought it after months of ignoring the urge. Well, I have never been so disappointed! I've never been a huge fan of pink eyeshadows, but i'll admit that this has the perfect amount of pink in it; however it's so so so so so sheer. The pigmentation is awful. I have dark brown eyes and yellow/neutral/warmer tones in my skin, and I really do not feel this is worth the money I paid. I hate the way it looks on my eyes, just so boring.. and nothing special really! Definitely really disappointed with this eyeshadow, and it'll remind me to not be so guillable in the near future when buying beauty products!

*note: even when using primer underneath, i don't like this shadow on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by AlliAma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think that this eyeshadow really suits dark eyes! My eyes are black and this is one of my favorite colors! It's a nude pink shimmering color and I find it very easy to apply! Naked Lunch it's my everyday eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite eyeshadow! I love to use this on those days when I wear minimal makeup. This color gives a beautiful sheen especially with a winged liner. Every time I wear it, I get compliments on it! This is another one I would recommend to all.. Absolutely love this item!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeshadow alot! It's a shimmery nude pink. I originally bought this just to use as a highlighter. But yesterday it dawned on me that I can put it on my lid as well! So today I wore this on my lid with maybelline color tattoo in tough as taupe in the crease. It looked pretty and neutral for work. The one I got is soft in texture and never any trouble to apply. I use a standard eyeshadow brush to apply or one of those disposable eyeshadow applicators you can get at the drugstore. I used Mac 217 to apply tough as taupe in the crease. Also you should know that I used NYX HD Primer before I applied (which is really good by the way). I am NC 45/50

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first wanted to buy this product because I saw Selena Gomez talk about it in a magazine! The mac eyeshadows are a little pricey, but this one is worth it! It gives little color but it is very neutral. I love putting this over the mac paint pot Barestudy because the paint pot is shimmery so when I put this over it it becomes more shimmery but not in an overwhelming way. I usually also use the mac eyeshadow Wedge in my crease to make a natural looking eye.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

My pot got gummed up, so this wasn't going on right. When I loosened the pot up I was very happy with this shadow. It is a nude/pink shimmer shadow that I use over my lid as a base color. It looks good on my fair skin (N4). I'm thinking it may not show up on medium toned skin though. Not sure? I will not purchase again because I plan on buying an Urban Decay Naked palette, which contains a similar color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hughesblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After searching high & low for a shade I had in my head, I finally found Naked Lunch! It is the perfect shade - natural yet interesting & pretty. Excellent staying power and does not crease. The only issue I have is that I suspect it is irritating my contact lenses towards the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sarah1208

Pale girls beware! I wanted to like this eyeshadow so bad ... the formulation is really nice, and all the swatches online made the colour seem beautiful. But when I went and swatched it on my hand, the colour just looked terrible, and completely different than what I was expecting. For reference, I am extremely pale (MAC NW/NC15 is too dark for me), and on me naked lunch swatched as a darker goldish/ pinkish shade .... not at all what I was expecting. I gave the shade 3 lippies because on others it's a beautiful shade, and I loved the texture. Just maybe avoid this one if you are super fair and give Shroom a try instead.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

The pigmentation is good, the shadow is smooth and it's easy to pick up on my brush. It's long lasting, not powdery, not chunky.
For me it's a 4 because I can only use it when I'm NC15, and I can't really make it opaque - else it brightens up my eye too much. It's a light pink-nude shade with tiny shimmers - very day appropriate. The shimmers are good at highlighting the area/bring light to where you applied it. I can't really say it's versatile. You know: some shadows one can apply more of and get more colour, and it can be adjusted to many skin tones. I don't consider this one to be quite like that because it's such a light colour :/
Mac eye shadows are good when it comes to staying power, but I can't lie - you need a primer under this if you don't want it to crease into the folds in your eye during the day. It's not really a problem though - the eyeshadow can be fixed easily just by using your finger to blend it a little again.
It's a good eyeshadow that will last you a long time, since you probably will only need a little on each application. The only thing you should consider is if you actually like the colour. I bought this because I wanted something nude for everyday, but I liked Era better for the purpose.
I have put in the picture of my eyeshadow palette (the big black one) for comparison - on my screen the colours look quite accurate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite shadows. Doubles up as a highlighter ands gives a lovely sheen to my cheekbones. For me, it's just right, not overly shimmery nor too metallic. It's lovely on the eyelids and cheekbones. To me, mac's shadows tends to be more unique compared to other brands. Naked lunch may be just another champagne color but to me it's more than that. I think way more thought went into its design. I love the pink undertones that brightens up my skin, the subtle sheen looks natural and glowy at the same time.