Murad Pure Skin Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement

3.1

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have done my research on the amounts of everything on this and they are all safe, they are for sure at the very upper limits of especially the highest percentage ones but most of these vitamins are water-soluble so it's impossible to overdose on those as you just pee them out! Anyway, on to the product. I have used these supplements on two separate occasions this past year. It's been two times because the first time, after just two months, I was so happy with the change in my skin that I figured I was cured! Recently though I had a horrific volcanic explosion on my chin, jawline, and upper lip because I was trying out the OCM (didn't work for me!). Out of desperation to cure my skin I went out and bought this stuff again, two weeks later my dozen or so pimples from this adverse reaction have cleared up, and I haven't had any new eruptions since! This stuff is not cheap but so worth it for me, I do take the four pills a day (religiously, might I add -- after breakfast & after dinner). My acne (besides the reaction to OCM) is hormonal as I have PCOS. My medication for PCOS hasn't done much for my acne and I believe this supplement corrects what that can't (I've read that there are issues with absorption of various vitamins when you have PCOS, mainly vitamin B, and that an extra amount of vitamins/minerals are needed to help counteract the effects of the hormonal imbalance). Anyway, this is just one of those things you've got to try, especially if you have hormonal acne like I do, nothing has helped it the way these supplements in conjunction to good skincare has!

on 4/5/2012 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY ARMS ARE COVERED IN SMALL BUMPS AND HIVES.. IM SO SAD THAT I TRUSTED STUPID PILLS TO HELP ME... aside from my acne... being the same, my arms are now covered in bumps , lightly scarring my even tone with dark spots... i could honestly break down and cry i feel so awful.. i took 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening... my skin feels like its crawling and its ichy. IF YOU HAVE REAL SENSITIVE SKIN, NOT JUST KIND OF SENSITIVE BUT REAL SENSITIVE WHERE YOU NEED SOAP FREE NONSCENTED CRAP PLEEEAASSEE DONT TAKE THESE PILL, MY SKIN PAYS THE PRICE....

on 3/23/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this product for FOUR YEARS spent thousands of dollars on the 4 pills/day that it requires (eventually dropped to 2 and saw no difference). However, I never really saw an "improvement" in my skin...but i was too scared to quit taking these pills! I read reviews of people quitting and their skin breaking out..

I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY THESE DO NOTHING! i was forced to stop taking these due to not being able to afford them for a while. During that time my skin did not get worse AT ALL! if anything it actually got Better!!! (jojoba oil has something to do with that) Im sure these are great vitamins... but nothing One A Day can't achieve.

dont waste your money.

on 9/4/2010 9:08:00 PM

I have to say, it took a while but these supplements have basically cured my acne for the first time in my adult life.

I tried taking just two a day but do need to take four for it to be effective.

Taking four turned my stomach a bit at first but I got used to it!

on 7/23/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a month now and it has not cleared or prevented any breakouts I switched back to my antibiotic for my acne. However this product made my nails and hair grow a lot faster. My hair grew extremely quick and made my hair shiny. I would buy these pills again even though they are expensive (42.00) because at least it benefited me someway, as for the acne this product was not good at all!

on 5/29/2010 5:15:00 PM

I am very disappointed in this product after all the hype, and the rave reviews I have read. I have used this product for 3 months, and have seen NO improvement in my acne-prone skin. It has not reduced breakouts, prevented them, or basically done anything that it said it would. In my opinion this is not worth the money. The only positive is that it is full of vitamins, but there are many cheaper options which do the same thing. Very expensive for what it is.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I tried this but I had a few side effects. A word of warning to all, taking four of these pills has enough vitamins in them that you shouldn't be supplementing beyond.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Murad! A very good supplement! Of course i bought this initially to clarify my skin, after 3 days of using it i BROKE out so badly! (WORSE THAN REGULAR) But, my dermatologist said that for supplements to take effect you need to continue it untill it runs ou! so i religously took it 2caplets in the morning and at night! After 4 weeks, i can see my nails are so pretty, my face is clarified a bit, and im not developing cystic acne anymore, the price tag is average considering it can substitue multiple supplement offered for general health! About the taste... i actually dont have any comment, it doesnt taste bad. Until i found a better supplement i will continue using and buying it!

on 8/20/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

currently im on my second bottle of this stuff and i still havent noticed a difference. i was so certain that i had found something that would help my skin stay consistently clear, but sadly no. just a complete waste of money. ive been taking it for over 6 weeks and my skin is exactly the same as when i started taking it. the pills taste bad too...i wont be repurchasing.

on 5/14/2008 11:32:00 PM

So, I think my skin actually got worse while I was taking these. Because like a week after I started taking them I got huge cysts on my cheeks, whereas before I really only broke out around my T-zone. I stuck it out though, for the entire bottle's worth, and it didn't improve. I was scared that my skin might get worse if I stopped taking it altogether, so I bought another bottle but I now take just one pill in the morning and one at night. The cysts have gone away but my skin doesn't look any better than before I started taking the pills. It's so disappointing to me because I really wanted it to work. Oh well.
I will say, however, that my nails have never looked better! And for that reason I will continue taking two pills a day until the bottle runs out but after that I probably won't bother.

Popular Other Products