Murad Pure Skin Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement

3.1

on 3/23/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this product for FOUR YEARS spent thousands of dollars on the 4 pills/day that it requires (eventually dropped to 2 and saw no difference). However, I never really saw an "improvement" in my skin...but i was too scared to quit taking these pills! I read reviews of people quitting and their skin breaking out..

I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY THESE DO NOTHING! i was forced to stop taking these due to not being able to afford them for a while. During that time my skin did not get worse AT ALL! if anything it actually got Better!!! (jojoba oil has something to do with that) Im sure these are great vitamins... but nothing One A Day can't achieve.

dont waste your money.

on 9/4/2010 9:08:00 PM

I have to say, it took a while but these supplements have basically cured my acne for the first time in my adult life.

I tried taking just two a day but do need to take four for it to be effective.

Taking four turned my stomach a bit at first but I got used to it!

on 7/23/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a month now and it has not cleared or prevented any breakouts I switched back to my antibiotic for my acne. However this product made my nails and hair grow a lot faster. My hair grew extremely quick and made my hair shiny. I would buy these pills again even though they are expensive (42.00) because at least it benefited me someway, as for the acne this product was not good at all!

on 5/29/2010 5:15:00 PM

I am very disappointed in this product after all the hype, and the rave reviews I have read. I have used this product for 3 months, and have seen NO improvement in my acne-prone skin. It has not reduced breakouts, prevented them, or basically done anything that it said it would. In my opinion this is not worth the money. The only positive is that it is full of vitamins, but there are many cheaper options which do the same thing. Very expensive for what it is.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I tried this but I had a few side effects. A word of warning to all, taking four of these pills has enough vitamins in them that you shouldn't be supplementing beyond.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Murad! A very good supplement! Of course i bought this initially to clarify my skin, after 3 days of using it i BROKE out so badly! (WORSE THAN REGULAR) But, my dermatologist said that for supplements to take effect you need to continue it untill it runs ou! so i religously took it 2caplets in the morning and at night! After 4 weeks, i can see my nails are so pretty, my face is clarified a bit, and im not developing cystic acne anymore, the price tag is average considering it can substitue multiple supplement offered for general health! About the taste... i actually dont have any comment, it doesnt taste bad. Until i found a better supplement i will continue using and buying it!

on 8/20/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

currently im on my second bottle of this stuff and i still havent noticed a difference. i was so certain that i had found something that would help my skin stay consistently clear, but sadly no. just a complete waste of money. ive been taking it for over 6 weeks and my skin is exactly the same as when i started taking it. the pills taste bad too...i wont be repurchasing.

on 5/14/2008 11:32:00 PM

So, I think my skin actually got worse while I was taking these. Because like a week after I started taking them I got huge cysts on my cheeks, whereas before I really only broke out around my T-zone. I stuck it out though, for the entire bottle's worth, and it didn't improve. I was scared that my skin might get worse if I stopped taking it altogether, so I bought another bottle but I now take just one pill in the morning and one at night. The cysts have gone away but my skin doesn't look any better than before I started taking the pills. It's so disappointing to me because I really wanted it to work. Oh well.
I will say, however, that my nails have never looked better! And for that reason I will continue taking two pills a day until the bottle runs out but after that I probably won't bother.

on 2/22/2008 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have intermitent cystic acne-(once in a while i get one or two) which is very painful and take forever to go away. Retin A helps, but since starting these supplements, they are going away. I am amazed, the texture of my skin is improving also. I tooke 4 a day for first 2 weeks, now I am taking 1 in the am and 1 in the pm, so as not to OD on some of the B's and also A. I highly recommend these for those with acne or even cystic acne.
Please note-I have taken extremely good care of my skin for a long time now, and these supplements are a great addition to my regimen.
will def. repurchase. (I don't think they are overpriced, because if you purchase the vitamins, minerals and other ingrediants sep. you will spend a lot more than $42.00)

on 12/12/2007 10:58:00 PM

I don't have cystic acne I have flat acne. Which is relatively unoticeable unless you are me! But over the last 4 months I have had horrible breakouts around my mouth. And I have tried EVERYTHING! Seriously! The expensive stuff and the cheap stuff! Now I am on prescription acne medication for 3months that is killing my skin. But I'm sticking with it cause the Dr. said it may get worse before it gets better.

I was shopping about a month ago and saw these supplements and figure I'd try them, cause I've tried everything else! I definitely saw an improvement in my skin but I wasn't sure if it was the medication finally working or the pills so I stopped taking them and within 5 days I had breakout all over again!!

I definitely won't make that mistake again! Yes the pills do smell horriffic but I just take them with a huge class of water, since hydrating helps your skin too, its a win win situation, right?

The only reason I didn't give the product a 5 is because my skin isn't perfect. . . YET!

Popular Other Products