October 25, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Couture Eye Shadow Luxe - Glamazon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got mine in the Insurance Policy palette. This is a really pretty shimmery brownish champagne color with very fine glitter (gold or silver; I can't tell). I love glitter in eyeshadow, but I think even if you're only moderately okay with glitter you'll still like this shadow because the glitter is so fine.

If you hate glitter eyeshadow this might not be right for you. One tip I can provide for cutting down on fallout is pressing the shadow onto your lid, as opposed to brushing or rubbing it on.

If you already own Urban Decay's Sidecar, you don't need to bother buying this unless you're restocking. They are practically identical, though Sidecar is a bit more metallic and has more of a gold sheen. Glamazon looks almost pinkish in comparison. The colors are very close, though, and they both have the tiny glitter.

This has a nice, smooth texture and blends nicely. I always use primer (either Too Faced or Urban Decay) and it stays all day. :) Only said I wouldn't repurchase because I'm more likely to stock up on Sidecar if I ever run out (unless Glamazon is cheaper).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this shadow last week in the Enchanted Glamourland palette and I've worn it a few times already. I wore it tonight to a corporate early Xmas party and it just looked stunning (I used Buck from UD's Naked Palette lightly in the crease and Virgin as a browbone highlight and the overall effect was very, very pretty). Glamazon is aptly named - it's a very glamourous looking icy light taupe - almost a beige but not too light. It applies like a dream in spite of the frosty finish - goes on smoothly and without making my lids look dry or crepe-y. I didn't have any trouble with fallout but I was careful to pack on the colour and also, I used a little "shield" under my eye to catch any shadow that might fall onto my cheeks.

I will certainly repurchase this in its individual compact once I use up what is in the palette and I can see this being a staple for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by coletteJ

The color is lovely and I found it was pigmented and showed up well on my skin HOWEVER there's too much glitter fall out for me to want to buy it again. I hate when that happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bridgettef2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The closure is magnetic which is kind of scary but I've never had it open up in my bag.

The consistency is very nice. Very soft and VERY pigmented. It's easily shattered though. Dropped mine and it's a little broken now but not too bad.

Very shimmery, and a nice medium brown. Can use for crease or all over lid.

I have not had a problem with glitter fall out.

I have had this for about 2 years and I used it almost daily for at least a year and have not hit pan. Worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color, love it so much!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually got this with the Eyeshadow Insurance Policy. I was looking to try Too Faced Shadow insurance and decided to pick up the set. For the extra $18, I figured why not? And i am so glad I did. The colors in the palette are extremely pigmented and beautiful, but Glamazon is my favorite!! There is some glitter fall out, which is irritating, but I've never seen a color quite like it. Just makes me look like I'm glowing. Love it. When I hit pan on this palette, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is really pretty, and you do get a lot of product for the money. But I am only giving it 1 lippie because of the glitter. Why do cosmetic companies have to put glitter in everything? There is fallout on the face with this shadow. I will not repurchase. It's a shame because this is a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot say how much I love this eyeshadow! It is my absolute favorite. I picked it up on impulse at Sephora. I am a fan of Too Faced cosmetics but none of their eyeshadow singles ever really caught my eye before. This is the PERFECT color to use as a wash for me. It's not too warm and the the glitter stays put. No fall out, and it glides right on. I use it as a wash, add a little more under the eye, and then I usually add a little Urban Decay YDK under the eye for a little definition and then do winged black liquid eyeliner and lots of mascara. Gorgeous! This is exactly what I have been looking for ever since my old favorite eyeshadow was discontinued. I actually like this one better. Would repurchase over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by evilc123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with Glamazon. The color is absolutely perfect as a base for me (I have lighter olive skin and brown hair+eyes). It goes on very very smooth and stays on all day long looking glossy and shimmery and well blended with any crease color. The two pitfalls of this shadow are 1) it crumbled and turned into messy powder when it is supposed to stay pressed; 2) it has little glittery flecks that get all over my cheeks when I apply it with a normal shadow brush. I still wear this shadow every time I go out at night because I love the color so much; but no matter how much I try, I cannot get all the sparkles off my cheeks and I am not really a "glittery on my cheeks" gal. I am still desperately searching for any shadow that is this exact color, but without the annoying sparkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Too Faced shadow color. Smooth going on and I love the glitter in it!