April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by actinia

Just love this lip treatments texture. Furthermore its odorless & flavourless. Definitely will restock it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

This lip balm is AMAZING.period. It has everything that an ideal lip balm should have.. atleast for me.. It doesn't have a strong scent.. just a soft vanilla scent which is not at all overpowering (and infact, quite comforting).. It is thick and stays put on your lips for hours at end.. I use it at night and wake up with the softest baby lips! Its very very hydrating without being waxy, oily or greasy.. it just has the perfect texture.. also, it contains SPF 15 and ofcourse, vitamin E which provides great protection to your lips.. and since you do not need to reapply it too often, one stick will last you for ages, and the body shop has tons of sales so its affordable too! I guess I've found my HG lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This lip balm is a very great product. It heals flaky & chapped lips, and it smells like vanilla or something soft. Will buy this product again soon

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is way too expensive for its quality. It's 4 for a small chapstick that is too waxy and hard in texture to really moisturize or rub onto your lips. I don't understand the fuss about it. You would need to melt it with the warmth of your body heat to make it of any use. Even then, it's not great. I love the Vitamin E line that The Body Shop has, but this was a complete disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Cannot survive without this! I purchase way too many lip balms, but this is without a doubt my favorite. Super smooth, affordable, and great staying power. Plus, no scent that I'll likely get tired of in a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip balm. I have one in my purse, my school bag and one on my desk. It really moisturizes the lips and stays on for a very long time. Even after drinking and eating, you will still feel it on your lips. Packaging is good and I like the fact that it has SPF 15. Will buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not all that moisturizing...vaseline works better than this anyday. SPF 15 is a plus but not worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

Great lip balm! In fact one of the best I've ever tried. Its reasonably priced as well. Packaging is the usual swirl up stick, and I like that it's not sticky! I use this as a base before using lip gloss etc. Get this!! You will not regret :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good lip balm. Not sticky or over-drying on my lips. I like the spf 15 and the vit e which acts as an antioxidant against free radicals. The price is ok

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Bhartipuri

I am on my third one currently! It is that good. Just google the benefits of Vitamin E and then you will know why. The secret to my plumpy lips is before going off to sleep, I apply this lip balm and by morning its plump and pinkish natural color. Vitamin E is a natural way of putting collagen on your lips for those plumpy lips :).