September 2, 2014 | 1207 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ainsivalavie

I like that it contains spf 15 but it isn't moisturizing enough for me. I find myself constantly having to reapply it, because it does not last for more than 30 minutes. It's not like I have very dried and chapped lips either. I got this during a 50% off sale, and will use it up, but won't be purchasing it again especially at full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by flicklick

This is the best lip care I've ever had! I have chapped and peeled skin all the time because of the air-conditioned working environment I am in now. I have tried uncountable lip care available from the local drugstore such as the brand Nivea, Sebamed, Vaseline, Maybelline, everything! And the result I always get is the same which is upon application, my lips would be supple soft yes but it will only be temporary. I understand that I would have to apply it constantly whenever my lips feeling dry but I expect it to at least hydrate and moisturize my lips in the long run. However, my lips went back to the same old peeling chapped condition soon after applying. Hence, I decided to try out Vitamin E Lip Care from The Body Shop and seriously, hands down to it! It does not only leave my lips feeling soft after putting but it keeps my lips hydrated all the time! After a week of using, I started to notice a distinct effect on my lips, it is not as dry as before plus it kind of enhance the colour of my lips which is such a benefit because my lips is all pinky now! And it is also non-sticky unlike the others I found out there tend to be quite sticky and icky. The price is fairly reasonable, plus the packaging is decent and customer-friendly. The smell of the lip care is not strong, it's just nice and quite light. Overall, this is the kind of lip care you would want to use especially if you are staying in a country with tropical weather or you are working in fully air-conditioned workplace.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by htho22

Big fan of this! I've had very mixed experiences with a lot of the Vitamin E range but this is definitely a keeper! Only need a tiny amount to leave my lips feeling soft and supple for hours- literally! I often apply this in the morning after I've done my makeup and it even brings out my natural lipcolour in a really nice way. My lips stay moisturised and soft all day long! I'm not often prone to super dry lips but I'd imagine if you are this would be perfect as it feels like it's moisturising really intensely! Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by actinia

Just love this lip treatments texture. Furthermore its odorless & flavourless. Definitely will restock it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

This lip balm is AMAZING.period. It has everything that an ideal lip balm should have.. atleast for me.. It doesn't have a strong scent.. just a soft vanilla scent which is not at all overpowering (and infact, quite comforting).. It is thick and stays put on your lips for hours at end.. I use it at night and wake up with the softest baby lips! Its very very hydrating without being waxy, oily or greasy.. it just has the perfect texture.. also, it contains SPF 15 and ofcourse, vitamin E which provides great protection to your lips.. and since you do not need to reapply it too often, one stick will last you for ages, and the body shop has tons of sales so its affordable too! I guess I've found my HG lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This lip balm is a very great product. It heals flaky & chapped lips, and it smells like vanilla or something soft. Will buy this product again soon

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is way too expensive for its quality. It's 4 for a small chapstick that is too waxy and hard in texture to really moisturize or rub onto your lips. I don't understand the fuss about it. You would need to melt it with the warmth of your body heat to make it of any use. Even then, it's not great. I love the Vitamin E line that The Body Shop has, but this was a complete disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Cannot survive without this! I purchase way too many lip balms, but this is without a doubt my favorite. Super smooth, affordable, and great staying power. Plus, no scent that I'll likely get tired of in a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip balm. I have one in my purse, my school bag and one on my desk. It really moisturizes the lips and stays on for a very long time. Even after drinking and eating, you will still feel it on your lips. Packaging is good and I like the fact that it has SPF 15. Will buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not all that moisturizing...vaseline works better than this anyday. SPF 15 is a plus but not worth it for me.