August 20, 2014 | 1498 users online

Cleansers - Avene - Cleanance soapless gel cleanser for oily skin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by dvdgal

I used up one bottle and didn't like it to repurchase. My background - I travel by plane a lot and live in hotels about 70% of a year. In addition, I work in offices and stay in conference rooms during most of the day, where places that have no open windows. So I constantly stay in very dry rooms yet I have oily, acne-prone skin. This cleanser cleanses ok but I still need to use makeup remover combo with this otherwise I will have pimples. It is a bit drying to my skin. I think it will suit people who live in humid places and will sweat a lot, better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Piccolina87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall i'm looking for a better one. so far this is the best. I've been using, la roche, vichy, urigae, neutrogena, basis bar, purpose bar, cetaphil, african black soap, clinique, garnier blue label, afrodita aaand i think that's pretty much all. I didn't mean to leave a feedback but i've noticed that some reviews didn't state the products that were in their skincare routine so far. i think it's helpfull if i said first which products i've used so far.

i have oily skin, and some acne. this one isn't to mild and isn't to harsh. at night i use glycolic acid reviva 5%, and moisturizer, olay complete lotion by day and at night clinique ddf gel.
i have a code if you want to buy some good stuff at iherb for your first purchase you get 5% off. the code is PDQ558
cheers!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MrsWesticles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for months, and it has made such a difference to my skin. It feels supple without feeling oily, and as it's a wash off cleanser is nice & quick to shower & get out the door in the morning!

I use the wipe off cleanser in the evening, and follow both with the thermal water spray. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have nothing but good things to say about this product, except just one little detail. Lets take a look at the general pros and cons.

PROS:
- So cheap
- Lasts a long time as you only need to use a tiny bit
- Amazing for oily or very oily skin (it really helps at reducing oil production!)
- I feel my skin is decently clean after I use this

CONS:
- Not such great packaging (I think a tube would be better)

I got this cleanser for my 14-year-old brother because he had been having some trouble with acne and really oily skin. However, I decided to try it on my own skin as my other cleanser (clinique's liquid facial soap) would soon need to be purchased again, but I didn't feel like it was all that amazing at reducing oil, it was just good. Besides, it was kind of expensive so it's nice to find an alternative. I was recommended this cleanser by some friends and I fell in love with it right at the first time I used it. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging, but it really doesn't matter at all when you got a product this good.

Concluding, I highly recommend people with oily skin to try it: it's just perfect. This is a must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for the last four months as a part of acne treatment (taking pills) with avene clean ac & cleanance k moisturizers ,i apply them every night and my skin feels amazing at morning! I think if i used it alone,it would dry out my skin.. so i recommend using this with a moisturizer and the results would be great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by mf93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has been my HG [morning] cleanser for 10 months now and I am still in love with it.
I will say though that the old formula was better, the new one feels more dry and I have dry/acne-prone skin so I have to moisturise more now which is annoying. Also the price went up. The most annoying thing about the new formula is that they have CHANGED THE EXPIRY DATE ON IT! It now only lasts 6 months rather than 12! And one bottle tends to last me more than 6 months....

On to the product:
It really does keep blemishes away and regulate oil production and is sulphate free which is why I bought it, because sulphates break me out horrendously and also dry out my skin.
I don't know if this would be good for removing makeup or not so I can't comment on that but it is great for the mornings. I can't use it twice a day or my skin gets too dry (with any type of gel cleanser) so I use lush ultrabland at night.

I don't know why this cleanser works so well but my skin was clearer almost immediately after using this! (About a week). I have now taken Accutane but this helps to maintain my clear skin. When I went away for a week and used a different cleanser I developed a couple of small spots so I would say that I am dependant on this now!

I literally recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

I have been using it for more than 3 years, one of the best cleanser for my combo and acne skin. It's gentle and cleans well, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I just hope the way the bottle opens can be changed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Kimboxx

I use this product in my daily skincare routine and i really like it. You only need one drop to make your skin feel SO clean! I can recommend this to everyone with oily/acneprone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by luludi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kind like this cleanser. It always reminds me of my youth when I first started using it!
It lefts my skin a little bit dry, but after all I at least know my face is clean as it should be.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, acne prone oily skin.

On/off relationship w/ this bottle over 2 yrs, and now finally trying to finish it the past few months as part of double cleanse (starting w/ Fancl or Boscia oil cleanse) in the shower. Works just fine, but I prefer their competitor La Roche Posay Efflaclar since it's a tad less drying.