July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Lip Treatments - Paula's Choice - Lip Exfoliator

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I agree with the others - total garbage that doesn't work and expensive on top of that. You've got to wonder whether you can trust the opinions of a person who sells a product like this and claims it works. How about how it comes in a jar? That's so unsanitary. I think Paula once said it is her version of Beauticontrol's Lip Apeel, but I never tried that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2004 3:54:00 PM More reviews by 1maris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product. I only buy the exfoliator. Any lip balm can be used afterwards. My lips are smooth and not dry looking! I hope she never stops selling this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by dockat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have permanently chapped lips. I t doesn't matter what time of year it is! I bought this product with the Lip & Body Balm to try. This product was returned. Every time I tried it my lips were very sore afterwards - I didn't rub hard. It also didn't do much for the dry patches on my heels and ankles.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by sneezydiva3

This worked just fine to exfoliate dry chapped lips. But because I use the lip and body treatment balm every night, I have not had any need to use it in over a year. I found it the other day in my drawer all dried up. Prevent the problem in the first place, get the lip treatment instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by cynderella724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had mine for over a year & it has not dried up. I've had great success with this product.

I apply a layer over my lips when they are dry and/or cracked, gently exfoliate with a small soft toothbrush & wipe off with a clean soft cloth & viola - really nice smooth lips again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two attempts with this useless product. All because I have used some other PC products that were good and because the first time I tried with it they were supposed to have reformulated it. However the same thing happened, it dried up!! I didn't have it for 4 months and it was dried right up. It happened the first time and I emailed customer service and they had claimed I needed to replace the product, so I did(stupid me!!)and then I kept the lid tight, went to use it and it was dried up ONCE again!! I will never buy this product again. I might try beauticontrol lip apeel which is probably much better. Packaging sucks, product sucks and add shipping to the cost and its not chump change. Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Xepera

Waxy and worthless
product! An other real disappointment from PC!! After shipping and handling
this becomes a very expensive worthless product!! I use a lip balm and rub off
the dead skin off my lips with a tissue and get better result at a cheaper price,
this product is the worst I ever bought! it's expensive garbage!!!!. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Xepera

Waxy and worthless
product! An other real disappointment from PC!! After shipping and handling
this becomes a very expensive worthless product!! I use a lip balm and rub off

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by walshop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great! Similar to Adrien Arpel's Vegetable Peel-Off. I agree w/previous post that you have to let it dry before rubbing it off or it takes too much effort to get it going. I use this followed by Blistex DCT.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Naya1975

I dont know what Paula was trying to prove with this one. The idea is nice-lip exfoilation because we all know how thick gloss and cheap lipstick can build up dead skin and dry out your lips but when you apply this stuff i dont even know if your really rubbin off dead skin or the product.I think its the product. Its waxy and worthless. Your better off taking a toothbrush and vasaline and giving them a good scrub! UPDATE I ACTUALLY USED THIS PRODUCT LAST NIGHT BECAUE MY LIPS WERE PEELLING AND DRY AND IT WORKED ALRIGHT! YET MY VIEWS STILL HOLD UNTILL FUTURE NOTICE.