Paula's Choice Lip Perfecting Gentle Scrub with Micro-Beads

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Ceresin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (all thickeners), Triethanolamine (pH balancer), Dimethicone (water-binding agent/silicone), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Glycerin (slip agent), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol (all preservatives).

on 7/5/2005 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is pretty good for getting rid of my dry chapped lips in the winter, only if i use areally emollient lip balm afterwards. i use PC with the spf 15 and i love how my lips feel. i might rebuy this if it ever runs out (u get so much for how little u have to use!) i like it its just not a staple for my skin care. u have to be careful tho because if u used to much it can burn your lips and if u rub to hard your lips will bleed. but when i found the right amount to put on my lips it was nice.

on 6/24/2005 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I agree with the others - total garbage that doesn't work and expensive on top of that. You've got to wonder whether you can trust the opinions of a person who sells a product like this and claims it works. How about how it comes in a jar? That's so unsanitary. I think Paula once said it is her version of Beauticontrol's Lip Apeel, but I never tried that.

on 8/31/2004 3:54:00 PM

Love this product. I only buy the exfoliator. Any lip balm can be used afterwards. My lips are smooth and not dry looking! I hope she never stops selling this!

on 6/12/2004 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have permanently chapped lips. I t doesn't matter what time of year it is! I bought this product with the Lip & Body Balm to try. This product was returned. Every time I tried it my lips were very sore afterwards - I didn't rub hard. It also didn't do much for the dry patches on my heels and ankles.

on 5/8/2004 2:53:00 AM

This worked just fine to exfoliate dry chapped lips. But because I use the lip and body treatment balm every night, I have not had any need to use it in over a year. I found it the other day in my drawer all dried up. Prevent the problem in the first place, get the lip treatment instead.

on 4/25/2004 11:03:00 AM

I've had mine for over a year & it has not dried up. I've had great success with this product.

I apply a layer over my lips when they are dry and/or cracked, gently exfoliate with a small soft toothbrush & wipe off with a clean soft cloth & viola - really nice smooth lips again!

on 3/26/2004 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have two attempts with this useless product. All because I have used some other PC products that were good and because the first time I tried with it they were supposed to have reformulated it. However the same thing happened, it dried up!! I didn't have it for 4 months and it was dried right up. It happened the first time and I emailed customer service and they had claimed I needed to replace the product, so I did(stupid me!!)and then I kept the lid tight, went to use it and it was dried up ONCE again!! I will never buy this product again. I might try beauticontrol lip apeel which is probably much better. Packaging sucks, product sucks and add shipping to the cost and its not chump change. Save your money.

on 3/15/2004 11:05:00 PM

Waxy and worthless
product! An other real disappointment from PC!! After shipping and handling
this becomes a very expensive worthless product!! I use a lip balm and rub off
the dead skin off my lips with a tissue and get better result at a cheaper price,
this product is the worst I ever bought! it's expensive garbage!!!!. continued >>

on 3/15/2004 11:03:00 PM

Waxy and worthless
product! An other real disappointment from PC!! After shipping and handling
this becomes a very expensive worthless product!! I use a lip balm and rub off

on 1/23/2004 12:45:00 PM

This stuff is great! Similar to Adrien Arpel's Vegetable Peel-Off. I agree w/previous post that you have to let it dry before rubbing it off or it takes too much effort to get it going. I use this followed by Blistex DCT.

Popular Lip Treatments