October 23, 2014 | 1187 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ulta - Formativ Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by jeska1182

I asked the lady at ulta to refer me to a good makeup remover. She pointed this one out and said 'Its the best!'. OMG! NOT SO!!! This make up remover burned the crap out of my eyes!! I couldnt bear to use it to take all the make up off so I only took off some. This product is terrible! I would not recommend, Infact Im returning it tomorrow.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sugarlips1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This Remover is TERRIBLE! It does not remove eye makeup at all. Total waste... Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Lovelife909

i DO NOT LIKE THIS EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!
-it dose not get all of the eyemakeup off
-i think it even dry's out my eyelids!
-its NOT gentile on skins!

i DO NOT recommend this to any one

xoxo
suki

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, this doesn't do a good job at removing my makeup at all, especially the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils. It's a step up from just soap and water. In addition to that, the bottle cracked when I was squeezing some product out, so it perpetually leaks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

My HG makeup remover has always been Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover but when I ran out I had been using Crisco some nights and Vaseline other nights to get my eye makeup and waterproff mascara off but since I got this as a sample in a kit I decided to try it. I guess theres no harm in trying it, but I sure am glad I didnt waste my money on buying a full sized bottle of this stuff cause when I used it on one eye for about 30 seconds it basically just smeared eyeshadow and black mascara flakes all over my eye area. I think it goes without saying but after that I gave up on the stuff and used Crisco to finish the job and clean up the mess the Ulta makeup remover left. Its been sitting on my counter for about 2 weeks since then and I'll probably either end up throwing it away or trying to swap it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by carmenlr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this free in a kit and the first time i used it, i thought it did an okay job of removing the black stuff left under my eyes after using an oil makeup remover. That is until i sneezed and the chemicals from this stuff made its way into my eyes! oh man it burned like crazy and as the other reviewers said, it took a while for my eyes to recover. I really liked the way this was packaged but that's about all this stuff has going for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i didnt like this stuff, i received it in a kit. Actually its like using plain water to remover your eye makeup, i even lost 2 lashes, yuck, its going in the trash. I do however like the packaging, it has a small precision dropper on top, this i havent seen in a liquid eye makeup remover before, which is cool, maybe i can dump the product, and use my lancome eye makeup remover in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by usernameistaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. This sucks. It has all the makeup removing powers of plain water (as in, it just kinda dilutes the m/u a little but doesn't take it off), except that regular water doesn't sting your eyes like this does. Given the choice, I'd choose the plain water. Will NOT be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by CherAnd

I can not find a good eye make up remover!! This one does the job after like 100 strokes, but not at all anything special!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by olivia1173

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this eye makeup remover a try last night and my eyes are still recovering. I'm not a big fan of eye makeup removers because I'm lazy and would rather my facail cleanser do the job but I gave this a try anyway. First of all it stung my eyes like crazy and did not remove my mascara at all! I woke up this morning and my eyes are still red and they hurt! I would never buy this eye makeup remover again. Its cheap but save yourself the money.