October 21, 2014 | 2081 users online

Concealers - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ReviewingMakeup

LOVE.

- Formula blends wonderfully
- Applicator makes sure you have the perfect amount
- Does not make breakouts worse (doesn't make it better, though)
- Perfect colour for me
- Ashy undertones makes sure you don't highlight the blemish

I have no complaints. PERFECT concealer for blemishes. Don't use under the eyes, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I can't believe I found this concealer. I was shopping to renew my creams and so, my bill was already close to 200$ (yes I do spent a lot on cream...but they last a long time) and I wanted to get a concealer with a decent budget 20$ (It's a concealer at the end...don't get people that pay more than that specially that a lot of foundation do the job). Anywho, so I asked the girl who worked there to give me few options and so, which she did but they were still too expensive or so and we were looking at this one (which was 12$ I believe if not less than that on special tho),but there was no sample so we couldn’t try to see if it would match my skin tone (Almay if your ever reading this…add sample’s to your pharmacy counters so people could try it , not only for the color but for the texture as well, it would DEFINTLY increase your sells ;). So I knew light might be too pale and I definitely knew the darkest shade was wayyy too dark so I opted with medium, I think there was a fourth color but it wasn’t available anymore. So I decided to make the purchase since it wouldn’t affect my budget that much (12$ after all the money I spent on my products isn’t a lot) and plus I liked the Almay natural being, which I am sure they have less junk in it than other concealers.

And the result….Wow! Perfect color, perfect texture, perfect coverage, it’s sooo worth it. I am EXTREMELY happy I bought it and that it suited to my skin. Not only I use it as an concealer, but also on those vicious dark spots left after a pimple visited my face… and it cover’s it really naturally. The blush I put on top of it, really give’s me the natural look I like.
Girls please try this, you really don’t need to pay 30-40$ for a concealer, you really don’t! Hope it encourages you to spend your extra cash in other products that actually needs that extra investment.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Choievelyn3

This product makes my skin dry, and there's no shade for me. Light/medium is way too light, and medium is too dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by vangoghhomeyouredrunk

This stuff covers up blemishes easily. It contains salicylic acid, which can dry your skin, so I recommend applying it over your daily moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by nurbina24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail concealer go to, I've been using this concealer for years and years and it never ever disappoints me. It gives my skin great coverage and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It has helped with my acne overtime and I will keep using this product until I'm old age. Haha. But yeah I do recommend it! Xx

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why are there only 3 shades? the lightest shade is too dark for me. I really wanted to use this product but my skin is so pale it looks horrible on me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bellamoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years! Love it. Fair matches e perfectly and covers spots really well. Excellent blendability, buildable. I have very sensitive skin and this never irritates. Only con I can think of is I don't think the SA in it is all that active but on the bright side it doesn't make things worse or cause new breakouts. Have bought a million of these and will buy a million more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I have clear skin normally with a few small breakouts here and there. When I have a red spot, this is my holy grail concealer. Although it tends to dry out my skin a bit, what it also does is zap that zit in 1-2 days. The lightest shade is perfect for my skin tone and the coverage is better than my Benefit Boi-ing (on actual pimples). Also, it feels great to be able to apply concealer without worrying about it making my pimples worse!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I love this stuff! The consistency is perfect and it covers blemishes really well and for me, it lasts all day! The thing is, is that is has a doe foot applicator so if you apply the product directly to your face, you might spread bacteria and may cause more breakouts. At least that's what happened to me, so I just put it on the back of my hand and apply to my face. I don't see too many people talk about this product but it is very decent!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

This product is the worst I have ever used. I have acne around my forehead and cheeks and this didn't conceal anything. The lightest shade is like bright orange. And it drys out my skin and leaves big crusty marks. It also leaked out of the package. Overall, I wonder why this has good reviews.