November 27, 2014 | 1400 users online

Concealers - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to love this concealer because it covered up my blemishes and scars very nicely and it was long lasting. However, I started to realize that the scar areas that I used this concealer on ended up getting severely clogged. This concealer actually is very difficult to remove. I use an oil cleanser and then normal cleanser after but I still broke out from this so I would definitely avoid staying away from this concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by kittyrose

Favorite concealer! Does an excellent job covering up blemishes. I use the light shade, unless I'm using self-tanner in which case I go to light-medium.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by perchta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! I have acne, and a regular concealer just tended to make it worse - this stuff helps me get rid of them! I know it doesn't work for everyone, but I'd pretty much given up on concealer because the stuff would make my skin worse. I bought this on a whim, and I'm suprisingly happy with it! Going to be buying more of the clear complexion line in the future!

Con: it dries very fast, and with the consistency of acne creams - you have to blend it quickly!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Jazzbainsx

This was my first concealer i got it in the shade light. I mainly need a concealer which covers my under eye dark circles. The light shade did match my skin very nicely which i liked and i liked the packaging very simple and easy. I also think this concealer was quiet creamy and not cakey. It blends it very well think the fingers. My problem with this is that although it covers up the darkness under my eyes it DOESN'T cover my under eye circles even if i build it up. When i tried applying this with a eye brush it did cover my under eye circles but it started like leaving cracks if that makes sense lol so thats the reason why i wouldn't buy it because it doesn't actually cover my under eye circles very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ReviewingMakeup

LOVE.

- Formula blends wonderfully
- Applicator makes sure you have the perfect amount
- Does not make breakouts worse (doesn't make it better, though)
- Perfect colour for me
- Ashy undertones makes sure you don't highlight the blemish

I have no complaints. PERFECT concealer for blemishes. Don't use under the eyes, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I can't believe I found this concealer. I was shopping to renew my creams and so, my bill was already close to 200$ (yes I do spent a lot on cream...but they last a long time) and I wanted to get a concealer with a decent budget 20$ (It's a concealer at the end...don't get people that pay more than that specially that a lot of foundation do the job). Anywho, so I asked the girl who worked there to give me few options and so, which she did but they were still too expensive or so and we were looking at this one (which was 12$ I believe if not less than that on special tho),but there was no sample so we couldn’t try to see if it would match my skin tone (Almay if your ever reading this…add sample’s to your pharmacy counters so people could try it , not only for the color but for the texture as well, it would DEFINTLY increase your sells ;). So I knew light might be too pale and I definitely knew the darkest shade was wayyy too dark so I opted with medium, I think there was a fourth color but it wasn’t available anymore. So I decided to make the purchase since it wouldn’t affect my budget that much (12$ after all the money I spent on my products isn’t a lot) and plus I liked the Almay natural being, which I am sure they have less junk in it than other concealers.

And the result….Wow! Perfect color, perfect texture, perfect coverage, it’s sooo worth it. I am EXTREMELY happy I bought it and that it suited to my skin. Not only I use it as an concealer, but also on those vicious dark spots left after a pimple visited my face… and it cover’s it really naturally. The blush I put on top of it, really give’s me the natural look I like.
Girls please try this, you really don’t need to pay 30-40$ for a concealer, you really don’t! Hope it encourages you to spend your extra cash in other products that actually needs that extra investment.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Choievelyn3

This product makes my skin dry, and there's no shade for me. Light/medium is way too light, and medium is too dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by vangoghhomeyouredrunk

This stuff covers up blemishes easily. It contains salicylic acid, which can dry your skin, so I recommend applying it over your daily moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by nurbina24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail concealer go to, I've been using this concealer for years and years and it never ever disappoints me. It gives my skin great coverage and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It has helped with my acne overtime and I will keep using this product until I'm old age. Haha. But yeah I do recommend it! Xx

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why are there only 3 shades? the lightest shade is too dark for me. I really wanted to use this product but my skin is so pale it looks horrible on me