July 31, 2014 | 1114 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Body Lotion - Clean Feeling with Pure Oat Extract + Stratys 3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by evelyneich

favourite moisturiser EVER. i have oily skin and get clammy hands whenever i use any kind of moisturiser and this doesnt make me clammy at all. it absorbs into your skin quickly and doesnt leave you feeling greasy. awesome product !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

This lotion is pretty nice. It's creamy at first and when I rub it in my skin it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It also moisturises well. The big thing for me though is it kind of smells like sweaty feet or something... so I'll stick with Vaseline's cocoa butter lotion. But if you don't mind the scent, go for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

No. Just no...

I got this super cheap and figured I'd give it a try. My skin is constantly dry and almost always ashy so I've tried ridiculous amounts of lotions. This is one of the worst. It takes forever to absorb, and it stays sticky for almost an hour. I never saw or felt like my skin was moisturized. I will use up the bottle, but only on my feet before bed. I'm sticking with oils or vitamin e lotion for my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Vaseline lotion I ever tried. It was lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin with leaving any greasy residue and left it feeling soft. The scent is not overwhelming and has a light fresh scent. It is not the most moisturizing lotion I ever used, but it is still a great product overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually REALLY like this lotion. The scent is tolerable and goes away almost immediately on me, which is good. I'm HIGHLY sensitive to scents. I agree that it feels clean. I really like Eucerin Professional Repair, but it feels heavy. I put it on at bedtime and it doesn't feel sticky or greasy. I can see how it would be great for summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by redcoat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lotion goes on light and creamy upon initial application, which I really like. But over time and multiple use, my skin came to have this dry, powdery texture. It does not leave my skin smooth and supple at all. It got dry to the point of itching, causing itchy red bumps! The scent may be strong in the bottle but fades off to a pleasant, nutty smell on my skin. However, due to its drying proerties, I'm definitely not going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by baconator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this lotion every time after I take a shower and it makes my skin feel so soft afterwards. I don't like the sticky feeling after smoothing it on my skin, but it's worth it once it completely dries. The only reason why I give this 4/5 is because of this initial sticky feeling. It doesn't make your skin glow or shine afterwards, it just moisturizes your skin so that there are no dry patches like on your elbows or knees. I've gotten comments on how soft my skin feels if they accidentally graze it. It doesn't smell like anything except for a nutty or "oaty" clean.

This is a great product and I would definitely go back to it if I ever try out a new lotion and don't like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

this is great affordable body moisturiser - lightweight, absorbs quickly and does its job.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by aileentimberlake

How on earth does this have the words "clean feeling" in it? This makes my skin feel the opposite. Its an ok lotion, but made my skin feel kinda sticky. Wont buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Pieran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent moisturizer and I'd buy it again but the unusual, almost Menthol, smell clashes if you're a wearer of perfume..