December 22, 2014 | 1760 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

goes on very very sheer yet buildable on my nc25 skin tone. applies creamy at first but dries to a slightly powdery finish. meaning it doesnt stay tacky like my tarte or hard candy gel/cream type blush. wears all day without fading but i do tend to top off my cream blushes with a powder blush so im sure that it helps quite a bit. The packaging is halfway decent but the pop out mirror is useless to me. I would not apply any cream blush using a compact mirror. I would want a full mirror to make sure I applied the blush evenly and didnt go overboard. So its silly to have this small pop out mirror as if its a pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Rioana1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this product on a whim after being fed up with my overly shimmery or overly matte mac blushes and i didn't feel like spending 20 some dollars at mac for a cream blush i wasn't sure i'd like.

A few years ago i tried the rosy glow blush and liked it a bit but for some reason at the time i decided to give it away ending my stint with cream blushes. I'd always eyed the beautiful raspberry color but shied away from it thinking it would like horrible on my FAIR skin.

Boy was i wrong, i love this stupid thing. It made my face bright and cute but polished. Didn't feel i needed bronzer or contour when i wore this. It's sheer but buildable which i like. I personally enjoy using a soft blush brush with this. I noticed a tad bit of fading but nothing too crazy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore-brand blush. Pros: lovely cream-to-powder finish, easy to blend, gorgeous blue-based berry pink that looks very natural and lights up my face. Doesn't cause me to break out. And you get a decent amount of product for a fair price. Cons: only lasts four hours and then completely disappears (so I layer a powder blush on top of it), no mirror on the compact. Would highly recommend and I will definitely be buying backups of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by TheTaquito22

This is a wonderful cream blush. If you're looking for something natural looking and inexpensive, I suggest trying this out. The consistency is creamy but not heavy or greasy. t feels very light on the skin, and it is very pigmented. The colour Berry Flirtatious is a raspberry pink colour that looks amazing on fair skin. This blush doesn't have any shimmer or glitter, so it looks COMPETELY natural while providing a healthy flush. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pretty color on my light-to-med skin.

Gives me a great glow, looks like a natural flush, and blends very easily. My skin is normal to oily, fairly sensitive, and I don't generally use a primer.

I layer powder blush on top to try to make it last, but no cream blush I've ever tried has lasted more than a few hours. No biggie; I just reapply if I feel like I need it.

Got it for $2.60 at CVS - not sure if it's going to be d/c or not.

Edit: Took off a lippie because it absolutely does not last for a reasonable amount of time. Maybe an hour or two, and I don't have oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by LuLuLuvsMakeup2

This blush is very pigmented and shows up really well. I am NC 50 and I have no problems with this showing up. You can easily apply it with a 187 or your fingers. This stuff is really pretty overall I wold buy it again. This stuff started wearing off however around three hours but you can easily touch up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by grace9797

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm extremely inexperienced with blush: this is the first I've owned since being a teenager! I decided to try because my skin is such a dull color. In just a couple weeks, I've become hooked on the bright, healthy look. But, of course, it fades very quickly, so quickly that I put on a double coat just to get it to still show 4 hours later. Because I didn't want to lug the stuff with me all day, I started experimenting touching up with lipsticks & tinted lip balms used as blush; they work at least as well & are more convenient because I always have one on hand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was looking for a creme blush that was bright enough to give me "dolly" cheeks. this would have fit it perfectly except for that fact that it did not show on my cheeks at ALL. its so sheer! the texture is great, not sticky at all and was very blendable. i am so bummed, this is so much less costly than the HE creme blushes. i would recommend this for fair skin ladies only. i am medium/tan with yellow undertones and this didnt show at all. ill have to go to MAC now for something "stronger"...great little sturdy compact with a pop out mirror. bought at walgreens for less than $10.00

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by chlohoe

i bought this whilst on holidays in the states, where i picked it up for about 10bucks at walmart, thats pretty expencive but....

THIS AMAZING,
my first cream blush (ds or he) and im never going back to powder.
staying powder is about 4hours, but powder on me only lasts about 3hours, so im happy with that.

the packaging is fantastic, the pop out mirror tops it off, its so sterdy like iv probebly dropped it 5 or 6 times, not one dint or scratch! :)

i cant see how deep the pan is, but whatever, ill keep buying till they stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a great blush! I've always been weary about using cream blushes.. Probably because I tried that Maybelline Dream Matte Blush and it was terrible. After watching shows like What Not to Wear, I decided it was time to try another brand.. they always seem to use cream blushes and create such a natural flush of color! The price ($8-10) is a little steep for a d/s blush, but it won't break you if it turns out you don't like it. This bold berry color really appears nice and natural on my skin (NC35).. I find it's easiest to apply with a stippling brush or dense blush brush. Once you lightly buff out the edges it produces an amazing result! I love this because you can wear it toned down or built up, it looks gorgeous either way. The only reason I took off a lippie is because the staying power is just not there. My face is oily and eats blush, but it doesn't stay as long as my NYX powder blushes. A few improvements with the formula and this will be perfection!