September 1, 2014 | 2070 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lipgloss-A Sprinkle of Sugar-651

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by dreambaybee04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been lemming this for quite a while, but was always skeptical about the price. Turns out, this gloss is worth it. The shimmer is very subtle once it's on your lips, and the color is a natural rosy pink. I can't exactly put my finger on what the scent of it is, but I'm not really bothered by it as it doesn't linger for very long. I expected this to be much sheerer than it was, but I'm glad it wasn't. I would have been very disappointed to spend $22 on this and have it look like every other sheer pinky gloss I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kjhymn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dior Addict glosses, and this has become my new favourite.
The Dior consultant suggested it to me, and I was initially put off by the bright flamingo pink colour of the product in the tube. However, when she applied it, the gloss went on sheer and turned a nice light raspberry colour.
I wish these glosses had better staying power, but I love the look of the tube so much I don't really mind whipping it out during the day to re-apply. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by littleredridinghood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im addicted to ultra gloss. they last forever! they have a beautiful natural look. and a great assortment of colors. not to mention the great caramel smell/taste. a sprinkle of sugar is my gloss obsession of the moment :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Pomlvr

Very cute packaging, probably the cutest I've ever seen for a lipgloss. Nice color, but I have to make sure I only put a small amount on, otherwise the color becomes much too pink. A slightly odd smell; at first sniff this smell's somewhat fruity, then it mixes with..chemicals? This has a very wet/glossy lip and goes on nicely, although the staying power isn't so great-usually fades away in an hour or so.
Overall a nice lipgloss but probably not worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

The medium rose hue is absolutely beautiful on my tanned light/medium Asian complexion--the only explanation for the 4. The glitter is only slightly noticeable, adding depth to the color, but the shine is minimal (unfortunate for me, better for others). The one reason I would not re-purchase is that the color tends to fade quickly, leaving only the barest hint of a stain. Not worth it. I prefer the Chanel Glossimers...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sweet4apa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this LG. It is quickly becoming one of my HG's. Others have said they are not fond of the strong smell, but i actually kind of like it, so i guess im in the minority. Sprinkle of Sugar is the perfect pinky-rose colored gloss, that i can literally wear with almost anything. This is unusual for me because im so used matching up products with clothes and other makeup so for me to be able to wear this consistantly is surprising in itself. I would definatly repurchase this gloss. Although the consistancy is a little thin, i dont mind because the majority of glosses i have are super thick, so this is a nice change. I would recommend this gloss to anyone warm or cool toned. btw i am a NC25 LLL.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgyrl

When I tried *Sprinkle of Sugar* on at home I wanted to take it back-it looked way too bubblegum pink. But after I used it a couple times somehow the bubblegum color went away and it turned into a nice sheer rasberry pink.
The texture is really good too-not runny or superthick like some lipglosses I have tried before.
The cost is pretty high, over $23 with tax, so I'm not sure I would buy again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rosey pink with rosey pink shimmer. One of the best Addict colors yet. Not as offensive of a flavor as the initial Addict glosses had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Love the color - as usual, a divine shimmery gloss that shows up as a warm rosy pink quite unlike others. Great alone or over a rose lipliner which I'm really big on right now. I have to say this is the best Addict gloss so far - I hope I never finish it! I'd repurchase if it weren't LE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Dior gloss! SoS is a semi-bright, sheer, iridescent rosy pink. I can see some blue/violet shimmer, which I love! It's a thin gloss, but I've had it on for the past hour, and its still there. It has an interesting smell, not unpleasant, but I can't figure out what it is. NC25.