October 25, 2014 | 1767 users online

Deodorants - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Natural Deodorant Spray

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2006 4:09:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very cute packaging..the most $$ i have paid on a deo :) too bad the staying power is not that good..it did not last more than 10 mins :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this deo, it doesn't make me sweat, and it smells lovely :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Jooliesan5

I bought this at Sephora thinking it was a body spray. When I took it home and sprayed it on it was this milky liquid. That was when I noticed it said "DEO". Deoderant?? I went back to Sephora and asked one of the salespeople if it was deoderant and she looked at me like I was STUPID and said "NO! Its body splash!" Well, OK fine. Then I sprayed it on again the other day and broke out in a NASTY rash all over my arms! I NEVER get rashes! That experience and seeing these reviews confirm that this is definitely deoderant. I AM RETURNING IT TO SEPHORA ASAP!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I can't get over how cute the packaging for this product is. It's cute, pink, fun, and almost reminds of the 80s. First of all I like the fact that this isn't an aerosol spray. It does go on a bit watery but the sweet sugary scent makes up for it. I've noticed that some reviewers have found a soapy smell, but I don't smell it at all. I'm not worried that it's just a deodorant and not an antipersperant/deodorant. For one thing I use this heavy duty antipersperant that keeps me from sweating at all. Anyways I love this product and I definitely plan to purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lol, I can't believe I love this...but I DOOOOOO! :D I have no idea why I get so giddy spraying this sugary scented deodorant stuff on my pits, but I certainly do. I'm such a freak, haha. Anyway, so this deo spray smells exactly like the yummlicious Pink Sugar perfume, and while it isn't an antiperspirant, does a great "deodorizing" job. It does spray on kind of liquidy, but I don't have a problem with this, as it easily "rubs" into the skin and isn't uncomfortable. Packaging is cute-as-hell, and what can I say? I'll definitely repurchase despite the friggin' 12 dollar price tag for a deodorant?!?!? Well, if it's any consolation, it should last for awhile haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

WOW! I LOVE this product! (but, then again, I seem to love ALL that is Pink Sugar) I wasn't sure about a deodorant and I read the reviews about it being "soapy". I don't get that at all...it smells the same as the other products to me...soft and sweet and best of all....when you sweat - it radiates that Pink Sugar scent. (reason enough to sweat to me!) I really like it when there are many products in the scents we love to choose from. A shampoo and conditioner would be pure heaven!!! This is a wonderful product and although it is not an ANTI-persp. Just use the unscented kind first and you will be fine. EDIT 5/25/07 - I wanted to add that I still love this product! I crave it when I do not use it...who doesn't want to smell sweet while they sweat! Seriously, I have started to wear this even when I am wearing a different perfume. Thinking of getting another spare for the bag I take to work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I can't believe I actually spent $12 on a deoderant of all things, but I'm glad I did! I never use this without first using the shower gel and then the body mousse and then the EDT spray. When I purchased this at Nordstrom's, I was informed by the sales consultant that it *is* a deoderant, but because it doesn't contain any anti-perspirants, it's often used as a body spray. I generally use it as both a deoderant *and* a body spray -- as well as a bit of a hair mist to scent my hair with the lovely Pink Sugar scent. It does not have a "soapy" dry-down on my skin and it does not get tacky or sticky. It works like a typical body spray, just with less alcohol! I love it as a deoderant, although since it's not an anti-perspirant, I always apply an unscented anti-perspirant first. The scent lasts all day and stays true to it's initial out-of-the-bottle scent. I will probably splurge again and repuchase this when the bottle runs out. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Karen1977

Just another reviewer adding that YES, this is for deodorant use.
It is NOT an EDT or cologne.
It vaguely resembles the regular fragrance, but it obviously is supposed to be used as a spray deodorant.

As a deodorant, it works great. Obviously, because it's not an anti-perspirant, the wetness protection isn't much there(but it does hinder it a little bit); but I've never had any problems with odor while using this.

You could potentially use this as a cologne, but the dry-down will be very soapy and well... deodorant-like.

I bought this before I bought the regular fragrance, and liked it enough to try the real stuff. If you want cologne, buy the regular fragrance. If you want a deodorant to wear WITH the regular fragrance, buy this.

Case closed. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGurl26

Smells great and is very long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by milo63108

I like this stuff! Do not be confused by false advertising - this is NOT a body mist. It comes out more as a squirt than a spray, and is definitely intended for underarm use. It doesn't contain an antiperspirant, but it DOES contain triclosan, an antibacterial, so it keeps the stinkies away! Like the first reviewer, I find it best to use an unscented antiperspirant first, then squirt the Pink Sugar on after. But I've used the spray alone and it's been fine.

*edit* I think I'm liking this less and less. The scent fades to a much more soapy type of smell, and it's quite strong. And I'm growing out of my whole Pink Sugar obsession anyway.