April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Loose Powders - Palladio - Rice Powder Loose Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by erikahf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I set my MAC prolongwear with this and it smells wonderful, and keeps my face shine-free and even toned. The rice powder in this sops up the oil too. Palladio loose powder can be purchased at Sally's or Ulta, i get mine at Sally's..its no more than $5. Definately worth the money. I apply the powder with my MAC 150 after i apply my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Mellieanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: great for controlling oily skin when using it as a setting powder. Super cheap ! I bought mine from Sallys for $5.

Cons: not ideal for traveling due to the packaging. If the smell of baby powder bothers you, I wouldn't recommend this product.

Overall, I like this product. It leaves my face with a matte finish and definitely helps control oiliness around my t zone. I would but this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this product in the shade natural. I bought this because I think the packaging is cute. It turns out to be a great setting powder. It is finely milled, doesn't break me out, and does a good job setting my foundation without making my dry skin look cakey. It's not expensive, and while the finish is in no way glowy or glittery, I don't find it overly matte either. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This powder is awesome and that's exactly why I've been buying it for five years. The puff that comes with it can fall apart <-- my only complaint. I usually use a brush when applying this stuff. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for foundation, this stuff saves my life. However, when I would put this over a certain brand of foundation (I forgot which one it was), it would cake and look strange. But it works alright with my current foundation if I just make sure it's dry before applying. This powder really gets rid of shine, it has a pleasant smell, and makes your skin feel nice and soft. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by starsmax1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this powder because it sets my makeup well without settling into lines or pores. It does have a bit of a smell but that goes away. The packaging is horrible and so is the stiff cheap puff. I use a nyx powder puff, dip it in and scrape of the excess on the side. I then pat not rub it on to my skin. Since I do have dry skin, but love the airbrushed look of this powder, I spritz my face with a fine mist of water to finish. This "melts" the powder into the skin and makes my flawed face look flawless, at least from five feet away.

I definitely prefer this to the more expensive BE mineral veil.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked it but you cannot wear this product alone, which i did not know when i bought it but it was only 5 bucks, it does feel nice on my skin and it doesnt make me breakout but it does wears off quickly like after an hour or 2,(which is probably due o the fact that i use to wear it alone) when i finally did try it over foundation it looked great. One thing that I really dislike about the product is the shade selection which is why i gave it a 3, I bought it in the darkest color which is Warm Beige and it still was slightly lighter then my original skintone, but for 5 dollars it better then most of the expensive products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The scent reminds me of Coty Airspun powder, but very light. I don't smell it after it's on my skin. I have combination skin, so I only use a little in my t-zone to set my foundation. Update: This powder has really held up against oil and humidity this summer. I have never worn a powder that absorbed like this one does, but it manages to look natural and not cakey. I use the amount of powder left inside the lid instead of dipping a brush into the powder. Another plus is my pores seem to disappear and it gives an overall flawless appearance when you use foundation under it. It's really good, and I find myself using it more than my expensive HD powder because this one photographs well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by MrsJustie

This smells like baby powder and the stench isn't going away on my face. I will not be using again. yuck

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by michelley2231

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have heard lots of great comments about this product on YouTube and reading reviews, but I was very disappointed. Overall, the powder itself was fine, just nothing spectacular.

The one thing that I will not be able to get over is the smell. Ew! It reminds me of someone of the makeup that my grandma kept in her bathroom and had probably had it since the time I was born. Way too powdery scented! Once applied, the smell doesn't go away either.

Such a bummer! Also - the packaging is definitely annoying like other reviewers stated.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by moonxxriver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff!! I've used many different powders to set my foundation and I always go for the translucent powders. However, with all of the other powders that claim to be translucent they usually end up making me looking like a ghost or adding some kind of unwanted color to my face. This stuff though, is completely translucent and gives my foundation a beautiful finish. I will definitely be repurchasing for as long as they make this stuff.