Palladio Rice Powder Loose Natural

4.1

Calcium Carbonate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Talc, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, may contain iron oxides

This is my HG powder. I have been using it for over a year and have purchased several containers. I love how fine the powder is. It goes on great and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The holes in the container are big so a lot of powder can come out if you set it on it's side or put it upside down. Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars for packaging. An easy fix would be to tape up some holes. It's not that big of a deal really. I have fair-medium skin depending on the season and I find the Natural to be perfect for me. I haven't even considered buying another powder since finding Palladio Rice Powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this. Now I like to switch up foundations a lot depending the kind of coverage I want. When I used this with a cream foundation (the balm time balm) it has no oil control whats so ever I got oily within 3 hours after application.It didnt turn dark, almost like a translucent powder, looked soft and natural. When I used this with a liquid foundation (Hard Candy one step) I feel like it turned darker I got oily after 4-5 hours of application. when I used this with Avon extralasting foundation it did not become oily at all, I was oil free the whole day. I also used this with a powder foundation mark buff, my sister told me my face looked blotchy, and I felt oily after 3 hours. From my experience it gives a soft glow-matte finish. It makes you look healthy and soft. Im gonna give it another try and see....

P.S I only have an oily t-zone... I don't consider myself that oily, I was shocked that I didn't experience the same staying power as everyone else.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this product. I set my MAC prolongwear with this and it smells wonderful, and keeps my face shine-free and even toned. The rice powder in this sops up the oil too. Palladio loose powder can be purchased at Sally's or Ulta, i get mine at Sally's..its no more than $5. Definately worth the money. I apply the powder with my MAC 150 after i apply my foundation.

Pros: great for controlling oily skin when using it as a setting powder. Super cheap ! I bought mine from Sallys for $5.

Cons: not ideal for traveling due to the packaging. If the smell of baby powder bothers you, I wouldn't recommend this product.

Overall, I like this product. It leaves my face with a matte finish and definitely helps control oiliness around my t zone. I would but this again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have this product in the shade natural. I bought this because I think the packaging is cute. It turns out to be a great setting powder. It is finely milled, doesn't break me out, and does a good job setting my foundation without making my dry skin look cakey. It's not expensive, and while the finish is in no way glowy or glittery, I don't find it overly matte either. Would repurchase.

This powder is awesome and that's exactly why I've been buying it for five years. The puff that comes with it can fall apart <-- my only complaint. I usually use a brush when applying this stuff. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for foundation, this stuff saves my life. However, when I would put this over a certain brand of foundation (I forgot which one it was), it would cake and look strange. But it works alright with my current foundation if I just make sure it's dry before applying. This powder really gets rid of shine, it has a pleasant smell, and makes your skin feel nice and soft. Great product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this powder because it sets my makeup well without settling into lines or pores. It does have a bit of a smell but that goes away. The packaging is horrible and so is the stiff cheap puff. I use a nyx powder puff, dip it in and scrape of the excess on the side. I then pat not rub it on to my skin. Since I do have dry skin, but love the airbrushed look of this powder, I spritz my face with a fine mist of water to finish. This "melts" the powder into the skin and makes my flawed face look flawless, at least from five feet away.

I definitely prefer this to the more expensive BE mineral veil.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I liked it but you cannot wear this product alone, which i did not know when i bought it but it was only 5 bucks, it does feel nice on my skin and it doesnt make me breakout but it does wears off quickly like after an hour or 2,(which is probably due o the fact that i use to wear it alone) when i finally did try it over foundation it looked great. One thing that I really dislike about the product is the shade selection which is why i gave it a 3, I bought it in the darkest color which is Warm Beige and it still was slightly lighter then my original skintone, but for 5 dollars it better then most of the expensive products.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The scent reminds me of Coty Airspun powder, but very light. I don't smell it after it's on my skin. I have combination skin, so I only use a little in my t-zone to set my foundation. Update: This powder has really held up against oil and humidity this summer. I have never worn a powder that absorbed like this one does, but it manages to look natural and not cakey. I use the amount of powder left inside the lid instead of dipping a brush into the powder. Another plus is my pores seem to disappear and it gives an overall flawless appearance when you use foundation under it. It's really good, and I find myself using it more than my expensive HD powder because this one photographs well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells like baby powder and the stench isn't going away on my face. I will not be using again. yuck

Recommended for Normal Skin