Avon Night Magic

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/31/2011 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very harsh. Sneezed until I scrubbed it off. Gave it to a very nice little old lady.

on 9/9/2011 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

4 words: glorified baby powder scent!

on 7/6/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This smells soft and warm and comfy, like a warm glass of milk. It's a very soft delicate musk with the slightest hint of vanilla. The bottle is hideous, but the price is dirt cheap and definitely worth it.

on 2/25/2011 3:24:00 PM

I didn't find the scent soft, a little goes a long way with it, not a bad scent but it isn't for me

on 2/10/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adore this fragrance. After I bought it, I sprayed myself generously the following morning after getting out of the shower and by the time I got ready and left the house I could no longer smell it. "Oh well, at least it was cheap," I thought. Then ALL DAY LONG, people kept asking, "Ooh you smell nice! What are you wearing?" This kept happening long into the evening, so even though I personally can only smell it for about 15-30 minutes, everyone else can smell it still. Lesson to be learned: Go easy, if you keep spraying because you can't smell it, it may end up eating holes in someone elses nose!

on 11/15/2010 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I kinda like this, its cheap, and a good scent for night time. I'm not so sure if it stays on long, but I might just repurchase because of its lovely scent.

on 8/21/2010 4:57:00 PM

Surprised I really like this, as I bought without sniffing! I think it's actually a pretty scent. I don't think it's harsh at all. Instead, it's a soft powdery, vanilla
amber musk scent. Reminds me of Soft Musk, but this is the "night" version. Very nice on me! And it's feminine. It's not so strong that it couldn't be worn during summer months, if applied lightly. It is a lasting, warm, comforting scent, just like others have mentioned. I think Avon did a nice job on this one and I hope it remains a part of their collection. Oh, and yes, I, too, really don't care for the packaging, as the bottle is, well, a bit fugly and cheap looking. Oh, well. I LOVE it anyway! UPDATE: Hmmm...........I have since detected a plastic note, kinda like a doll's smell. I really do prefer Avon's Soft Musk over this. So, it's been bumped down to a 3.

on 8/21/2010 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice powdery, vanilla musk. I like to put it on before bed because it's warm and comforting. I still prefer Soft Musk better, but this is very nice too. The packaging however, is horrible! It does not suit the scent and looks like a mans cologne! I don't even like to display this on my self because its so ugly. Maybe I'm being picky, but the aesthetics means a lot. It is terribly inexpensive so I guess I'm probably expecting too much.

on 9/18/2009 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The husband loves this. I don't. A woman he worked with wore it, and he asked her and bought it for me. Me, I'm a perfume snob, and Avon scents never, ever, ever do it for me. That said, the husband continues to love this scent on me when I grudgingly wear it. To me, it's too stereotypical a scent with absolutely nothing special about it. A hundred thousand women could wear this with no difference in the scent at all.

on 7/10/2009 1:39:00 PM

This is a very soft powder and musk scent with just a hint of vanilla. It is not going to offend anybody. Very long lasting fragrance. My DH likes this on me, but it doens't really do anything for me. I think I like my musk to be a little more sensuous than this one is. Avon always has this on sale at a great price.

Popular Fragrances