August 31, 2014 | 960 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Udderly Smooth - Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a sculpture class where we are always doing things like using plaster, acrylic paint, and primers. Read: drying power: I keep a little thing of this on me for that class, and it recovers my hands pretty well. I don't notice anything special, but maybe if I used something else my hands would be a mess. I have it in a little tube, not the jar. Overall it restores moisture when it really needs too, and thats all the matters.
Though, I call the scent 'my old lady lotion' and can be sort of embarrassed when applying it in public because you can smell it. But really, it does restore moisture and if thats all you need it for, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Yaruuu

What first caught my attention was the packaging, and then the price! The dry weather makes my skin and hands crack, I've tried a lot of hand lotions and treatments but nothing really works. I've used Carbtree and Evelyn, L'occtaine, Neutrogena, you name it.. they are either sticky or oily with scents thats too overpowering for me. The scent of utterly smooth isn't too strong and once applied, the moisture is absorbed into the skin leaving you hands silky smooth. I absolutely love this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I bought this originally to use on my hands and cuticles for mositure during the winter months. I have to give this a huge fail. For me, it is not thick or moisturizing enough for neither my hands nor my cuticles. It takes a bit of effort to work it in to get rid of the greasy feeling it leaves behind. It comes in a huge tub and really is a cheap cream. The smell....well...it's not my favourite, but I'm not offended enough by it to not use it ever again. While I won't use it for my hands, I will use it as a body lotion just so I can use it up. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Odotta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the packaging on this hand cream! I've been wanting to try it forever, and my hands were incredibly dry yesterday when my husband and I stopped at the dollar store so I went ahead and picked some up. The smell is powdery and I'm not a huge fan of it, which is why I gave this a 4, but I love how smooth it makes my hands feel! It's not watery at all, and a little goes a long way. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by bezarkobarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This an easy to find cream. I can always find it at my local walmart. I find it sometimes to be some what greasy feeling. I tend to only use it on my feet because I hate the smell and so does my husband. I have really rough feet from studying ballet en pointe as a kid. I recomend exfoliating at least a little so this can really absorb deep down. Great to use with a pair of socks at night on your feet to really lock in the moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by xioma

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was recommended to me years ago by someone who had the same problem I have in the winter - my fingers crack at the top. It was quite a discovery and have stuck with it ever since. I use the jar and I find it's not greasy and absorbs easily. The price can't be beat and it's a staple in my home.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always on the hunt for a good and basic moisturizer for my dry hands and dry patches on my face. I spotted this at Walmart for super cheap, approx $2 for the tube and $4 for the tub, so I purchased both. The tube is definitely more watery and less moisturizing the the product in the tub, but convenient to carry in my purse. In terms of alleviating my dry skin it does a so-so job, but don't find that it's as super moisturizing as I want. I do like that it's not greasy and hasn't clogged any pores on my face. I will probably use these items up, but won't repurchase as there are a few other brands and products I would like to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

My boyfriend found this at a hardware store and decided to give it a try. He has very dry, chapped hands from working in the HVAC field. Since using this his hands are never cracked or scratchy. He still has calluses, but that's because he works so hard. He keeps a tube in his truck, one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and one in my purse. And for the price this stuff can't be beat, the smell is nice, and the lotion itself is not greasy or sticky. This is definitely my HG lotion and I will repurchase for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by flabiola

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!
i have been testing out different lotions and moisturizer seeking for the best but i always end up having ONE FOR MY FACe another for my BODY another for my FEET another for my hands. but this! this works great on EVERYTHING. no greasy feeling/stickiness and it just sinks into your skin leaving you soft and... "supple" not slimy.

i love this stuff. never gonna try anything else.

also: it smells pleasant. & the packaging is hilarious. i wish more people knew about this stuff. i ran into it at my local CVS

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by tiniree

Our family was introduced to this product the first winter we lived in Colorado. Our skin wasn't used to drying out in the winter and we all had very dry, very cracked skin. That's when our neighbor brought us a jar of this.

That was 15 years ago and we still always have a jar on hand.

Note: We purchase our Udderly Smooth in the jar pictured above, NOT in the tube. The tube version is watery and not nearly as creamy. It also doesn't sink into the skin.

Pros: Large jar last forever; Don't use much; Very creamy; Not oily or greasy; Works well on real dry or cracked skin.

Cons: 1. Sold in a tube that almost seems to have a different product in it. Just doesn't work well at all. ALWAYS go for the jar! 2. The fragrance is a little strong, but not overpowering.