September 30, 2014 | 1616 users online

Body Scrubs - Arbonne - Awaken Sea Salt Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderfully scented, nicely exfoliating, softly hydrating, horrifically overpriced scrub. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the loveliest scrubs I've used, but I got it as a gift. I wouldn't have purchased it on my own. It's also quite oily. I drained off about an inch of oil and used it as a shaving oil after the first couple of times I used this. Otherwise it left a slick and unsafe film in my shower stall. I store it tightly lidded and upside down so it mixes when I need to use it. Otherwise it separates quickly. If you are a scrub fiend, it makes a nice treat, but there are plenty of other wonderful scrubs out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I'm not surprised at this rating! I tried this out at an intro to Arbonne and had to have it. I couldn't believe how soft it made my hands feel and the scent is just amazing! When I got my own bottle I started using it on all parts of my body. My favorite is adding this to my self-pedicure process and using it on my feet! I love love love this product, and will definitely purchase another when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by orgasmicorganic

This product is a godsend. The ingredient list is perfection. Never clogs my acne prone skin, sloughs to perfection, and the scent is perfect for the morning or a really handsome man. haha really works unisex though!

Buy this online (ebay, amazon) or through an Arbonne representative, this generous, moisturizing 16 oz scrub will run you around $28. Don't forget that you need no lotion after this as the oils really make your skin glow and supple, so it saves some dollars there!

Ingredient List---(truly impressive!):

sea salt, safflower seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, aleurites moluccana seed oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, essential oil blend composed of lemon and coriander oils, musk and rose oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by clearady

I am into trying the best of everything, from hair products to facial cleansers to cuticle creams. I never had a scrub before in my life as it is more of a luxurious item than a necessity (like facial cleansers and shampoo). When I was younger, I remember that sometimes my skin would shed in the shower, and I never knew there was a product like this to remove it easily.

Now, that I knew of it, I had to try it. So after extensive searching throughout MUA, I came up with the top two, Tree Hut and Arbonne's Awake, but although both had a remarkable 4.7, this on had an astonishing 98% of those who would buy it again.
I had to have it!

Well, no store I know of carries it. I searched online to find the price...a staggering $28? I've come to realize that you get a whole lot of product that goes a long way for that price (so it is justified).
After getting an awesome price of it at $20, I received it. Tore the box open, tried it.
1. The scent is amazing. Not sweet, not florally. But so very refreshing, quite unisex. If a guy smelt like this, I'd be one of those desperate AXE women haha. I want to use it in the morning time; it really awakens!
2. It takes off all your dead skin, leaving glowing soft skin behind!
3. A little goes a long way, like I stated earlier and it isn't abrasive. It really is gentle.
4. It is so very moisturizing. It's foolish to put a lotion after this, which saves more dollars!

It's just a win win, but don't take my word for it. Take the hundreds of people that rave about it on all other sites. Take the extensive bids for it on ebay.
This stuff is now a necessity to me. Don't buy it if you don't plan on being able to afford it for a lifetime haha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by lateedah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice scrub. The ingredients are very emmolient/non- drying and the scent is not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by openh2o

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product made my legs and arms so soft and smooth! I'm a swimmer, so I tend to dry out all over in the winter. My skin glows and shines when I use this product. I thought it was absurdly expensive (nearly $30 for a scrub), but got it at an Arbonne party I hosted. I think I may be a repeat buyer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

This is the BEST, BEST sea salt scrub i have EVER used. the citrus smell is to die for. Great for pre-shaving, skin is soft days and days after using. Jar lasts a while, very potent stuff, so you dont need a whole lot. got this through an arbonne sales person. ive been dying to buy it ever since!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by ksunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an Arbonne must have! I personally love all of the Sea Salt Scrubs but the Awaken and Unwind are by far my favorites. There is nothing like getting out of the shower and being silky smooth! It's also great to use on your hands for a little manicure and also on the feet and heels!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by QueenArlene

How I love this scrub!!! I love the scent and the results. I have some red spots around hair folicles from years of shaving and waxing. If I use this scrub on my legs before shaving in the shower I get a beautifully smooth result and the red spots are gone and any ingrown hair problems are calmed right down. I follow this with a 8 or 10% alpha hydroxy lotion like Paula's Choice or Neostrata and I'm loving my legs again. Best results are acheived if I do this every 2 weeks or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Alida1