November 23, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by supercrownjulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product and was looking for a drugstore/cheaper alternative. After lots of purchasing and searching, I have found the product at a fraction of the price $2.80! Check out my blog for more information:
I dare you to try it! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kristinelorraine

it works great for oily skin. it leaves a clean, somehow tight feeling after. the smell is great. i would not recommend this on people with dry/ normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by msthuyzee

This is a great cleanser i must say ! Been using it for 5-6 years due to the amount of blackheads and oily skin that not many cleansers on the market seem to work well into lather for me but this one sure does ! And again sure a lil goes a long way. You can use less then a pea size and it will work into a rich foam for your face. LOVE IT !

Only that the packaging looks cheap because the lotion and moisturiser bottle that was made out of glass looks really luxury. But everyone knows that nothing comes for free so the price to buy this is fairly reasonable.

NOTE : After using it for so long , my skin is almost blemish free :) blackheads, pigmentation have faded , spots and pimple free :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Toxiqdoll

This is my new favorite product. Having a fair skin tone and random breakouts is horrible especially if dark spots are left behind from pimples.. I love this product because 1. It evens out my skin tone and 2. Very little goes a long way!!.. I can understand how some don't like the ” tight” feeling left behind but that's where moisturizer takes place ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by nadialew

This is absolutely perfect HG facial cleansing product for me. Eventhough it runs out, I would be reluctant to try anything new. After 7 years of using it, I think it does help my face to stay fair and luminous, although not spotless or flawless because i have acne prone skin. It never breaks me out and it leaves my skin hydrated after use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by kimmykim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cleanser does really "clean" your face as it can work up a good amount of foam to cleanse & massage your face but somehow it is too drying for me. Would be good for those with oily skin. Took some time to adjust to the fragrance of the entire White Lucent range so caution to those who are sensitive in this area.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by l098899

I am totally happy with this cleanser, I have normal to dry skin, yellow tone, and I use some tinted product in the day time. It's product is able to clean light makeup with rich foam and not causing dryness. And I used it twice a day and it last for more than half a year. I couldn't feel the brightening effect like it claims, but it's just a cleanser for 30 something bucks, don't expect too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by karen360

i HATED this cleanser. for some reason it smells nice in the package but quite horrible when I actually used it on my face. Furthermore, it gives that "squeaky clean" texture on your face that I really don't like and it feels extremely drying. Also my face itched really bad after using the brightening products. I know it's not supposed to help with acne, but it made my acne a lot worse for me and it was just not worth it.
It was expensive and ineffective for me.
DON'T BUY IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received a travel size version of this cleanser and I only use it when I travel. I travel about 3-4 weeks out of a year and this travel size tube has lasted me for at least 2 years, which really tells you a little goes a long way with this cleanser. It foams up very well and definitely leaves your face feeling clean. It can be drying for people with dry skin so be sure to use moisturizer. Overall, love this cleanser and wishes I had the funds to purchase this repeatedly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Cleanses my skin well without irritating it or stripping it of its oils. Can be a little more drying in the winter, but I just apply a little more moisturizer. Does make my face brighter and has a pleasant smell that isn't too overbearing.