November 24, 2014 | 2054 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Purple

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Out of all my purple eyeshadows, this is by far the most gorgeous. I have a few purple undertoned eyeshadows from NYX that I like for more muted looks- but this will work if you want a bright popping purple, or subdued (by pairing it with a dark brown or gold)....The color of this purple is just breath taking- its so bright, and so luxe looking. It applies very pigmented, and lasts all day with a proper primer and base- I have already hit pan on this, and I intend to purchase another one very soon. For eyeshadow that is this high in quality, and so cheap in price- I'm so impressed. All of the NYX eyeshadows I own are just perfect in every way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEAUTIFUL color. It's very pigmented and applies well. It lasts all day long without fading or smudging. I find that the color is true, but that may be because I sometimes use a primer or a shadow base.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This color alone is more of a rich lavender color, but if you wear it with a purple base, it will look the same as it appears. Every time I wear this purple, I get complements from customers at my work. The color stays all day, I didn't even need to touch up from working day shift to going out with my friends after. It is a very pretty and vibrant purple, haven't seen it anywhere else so I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this, but it's much lighter in color than it looks in the pan, and I agree that it's more lavender than purple. I got this to wear with Luxor, which I LOVE, but I find this isn't as smooth as Luxor. For the price, I can't complain, and I think if I were to wet this to get a more intense color it might work better. I'll have to experiment with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by blooicee

AMAZING blue based purple. I don't think it's the most pigmented eyeshadow available, but a few swipes makes the purple pop. It also lasts all day, barely fades, and doesn't crease (over a primer). It also becomes a lot more blue whenever it's layered over a black base (like a deep purple with a very, very visible blue sheen). The perfect purple shade for my NC20 skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the hunt for an hg purple eyeshadow. WHen u see it in the pan, it's a gorgeous medium purple shade but on my lids it hardly show up and it has this weird pink tone to it when i blend it. I really wanted this to work but the color HARDLY show up on my lids and I am NC 20-25!!! I used this on top of the TFSI and it still barely show. When I had this on i notice a slight pinkish tone. My friend saw me with this on and thought I had on pink eyeshadow and clealy it says purple on the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by lambaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this color in the nyx trio. I really did not like it on myself. I am fair skined and have blue eyes. It just did not work with my skin tone at all I tried everything from blend blend blend to mixing with other colors I really tried to make it work. I am also never afraid to wear bold colors as I always do this was to heavy for me even with a liht hand. It stinks I wanted to like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sspearls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price point, this is a good eyeshadow. It's not as smooth and pigmented as some of my other Nyx eyeshadows, but it's still much better than other drugstore brands. It's a medium toned purple so I don't know how often I reach for it because it's about the same tone as my skin. It's a good shade to keep in the collection and i like to use it with a dark sparkly gray. mmmm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by spookycat

Pretty colour, good for evening, and very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This is a bright, true purple with a lavender duochrome sheen. Apply it over a good primer. I've been shopping my own stash for Fall trends. This gorgeous, attention-grabbing purple will definitely see a lot of action.