NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve 831

4.5

on 11/24/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

A great dark nude for those of us who can't wear flesh colored lip liners. Its a little bit darker than my natural lip color but it does give a natural look. I wear this liner with most of my lip products, whether it be darker berry colors, or even light pinks which are usually too pale to wear on their own. The wear was good, even though its a bit drying when you first put it on so make sure your lips are moisturized! This is an awesome product and something I constantly am reaching for!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've been on a nude lippie kick lately and this liner works perfectly in my rotation. What I do is fill in my lips with this liner and then top it off with NYX Lip Butter in tiramisu. Oh, my word..it gives me the perfect mauvey/pink nude lippie without giving me that washed out,ashy lip against my NC45 skintone. I definitely look forward to carrying this lip into fall.

on 4/15/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I found this lip liner at ULTA and it was exactly what I was looking for, which was a dupe or very similar to MAC's Lip Liner in Whirl. It is a touch lighter shade than Whirl. It's also a bit creamier, but it's pigmented and a perfect match to my natural lipcolor. The price is under $5. Must have.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my go to lipliner. you will never see my makeup bag without this in it. it is the exact same shade as my lips so this looks very natural on me. it's a berry color, but not too dark. i wear it almost everyday and it makes my thin lips look bigger.

on 5/30/2012 11:03:00 AM

got this at ulta on a great sale. works with multiple colors of lipglosses etc. for a buck or two it is wonderful. I probably won't buy department store lip liner again

on 2/3/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

mauve is a dark nude-mauve lip liner.it goes on smoothly on the application,last long,verry pigmented,goes well with any mauve nude lipstick,like mauve colorburst by revlon.love it!

on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This color is a perfect mauve that suits my NC40 skin perfect. It's very creamy and easy to work with. It lasts a while and I get a lot of product ! (got the long pen version).
I will definitely try out the other shades in this line!

on 6/23/2011 9:20:00 AM

The perfect lipliner for me...I prefer to wear it alone, over some balm, fill in my lips and it looks perfect with my skintone...gives a beautiful, warm stain to my lips, not overly dramatic...I'm so glad I picked this up, the price is fantastic...loving the nyx line

on 8/13/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Yay for NYX. They make affordable products that have pigmentation!! I want to get some more but this matches my lips so that I can not only add fullness to my lips but a base to my lipgloss or lipstick

on 8/1/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm warm-toned, so I usually run away from anything named Mauve, but I adore this lipliner. It's very close to Natural, but less orange, so I prefer it. I love it with nude/neutral lippies.

Popular Lip Liners