January 30, 2015 | 1143 users online

Lip Liners - NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve 831

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I've been on a nude lippie kick lately and this liner works perfectly in my rotation. What I do is fill in my lips with this liner and then top it off with NYX Lip Butter in tiramisu. Oh, my word..it gives me the perfect mauvey/pink nude lippie without giving me that washed out,ashy lip against my NC45 skintone. I definitely look forward to carrying this lip into fall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this lip liner at ULTA and it was exactly what I was looking for, which was a dupe or very similar to MAC's Lip Liner in Whirl. It is a touch lighter shade than Whirl. It's also a bit creamier, but it's pigmented and a perfect match to my natural lipcolor. The price is under $5. Must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my go to lipliner. you will never see my makeup bag without this in it. it is the exact same shade as my lips so this looks very natural on me. it's a berry color, but not too dark. i wear it almost everyday and it makes my thin lips look bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kwhilge

got this at ulta on a great sale. works with multiple colors of lipglosses etc. for a buck or two it is wonderful. I probably won't buy department store lip liner again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

mauve is a dark nude-mauve lip liner.it goes on smoothly on the application,last long,verry pigmented,goes well with any mauve nude lipstick,like mauve colorburst by revlon.love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

This color is a perfect mauve that suits my NC40 skin perfect. It's very creamy and easy to work with. It lasts a while and I get a lot of product ! (got the long pen version).
I will definitely try out the other shades in this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect lipliner for me...I prefer to wear it alone, over some balm, fill in my lips and it looks perfect with my skintone...gives a beautiful, warm stain to my lips, not overly dramatic...I'm so glad I picked this up, the price is fantastic...loving the nyx line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yay for NYX. They make affordable products that have pigmentation!! I want to get some more but this matches my lips so that I can not only add fullness to my lips but a base to my lipgloss or lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm warm-toned, so I usually run away from anything named Mauve, but I adore this lipliner. It's very close to Natural, but less orange, so I prefer it. I love it with nude/neutral lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered several lip liners from NYX from Cherry Culture. I think they are poor quality. Prestige Lip pencils are 100% better at Rite Aid adn Duane Reade. They are made in Italy.

I found Cherry Culture's customer service horrible. I reported them to the BBB. They sent the wrong pencils. They told me to return it. I asked them to refund shipping They promised to do that. THen they
said they were just mailing back the wrong pencil and not replacing it with the right one because I used it on my hand to see the color.

Then t hey told me they would send me the right pencil but not refund my shipping. Unreal. I've reported them to the bbb as well as the dept of consumer affairs.