December 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Lip Liners - NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve 831

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

mauve is a dark nude-mauve lip liner.it goes on smoothly on the application,last long,verry pigmented,goes well with any mauve nude lipstick,like mauve colorburst by revlon.love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

This color is a perfect mauve that suits my NC40 skin perfect. It's very creamy and easy to work with. It lasts a while and I get a lot of product ! (got the long pen version).
I will definitely try out the other shades in this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect lipliner for me...I prefer to wear it alone, over some balm, fill in my lips and it looks perfect with my skintone...gives a beautiful, warm stain to my lips, not overly dramatic...I'm so glad I picked this up, the price is fantastic...loving the nyx line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yay for NYX. They make affordable products that have pigmentation!! I want to get some more but this matches my lips so that I can not only add fullness to my lips but a base to my lipgloss or lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm warm-toned, so I usually run away from anything named Mauve, but I adore this lipliner. It's very close to Natural, but less orange, so I prefer it. I love it with nude/neutral lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered several lip liners from NYX from Cherry Culture. I think they are poor quality. Prestige Lip pencils are 100% better at Rite Aid adn Duane Reade. They are made in Italy.

I found Cherry Culture's customer service horrible. I reported them to the BBB. They sent the wrong pencils. They told me to return it. I asked them to refund shipping They promised to do that. THen they
said they were just mailing back the wrong pencil and not replacing it with the right one because I used it on my hand to see the color.

Then t hey told me they would send me the right pencil but not refund my shipping. Unreal. I've reported them to the bbb as well as the dept of consumer affairs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my, this is my new favorite for summer! This liner is three weeks old and I have been wearing it everyday. I ordered four NYX lip liners from cherryculture.com at a recent BOGOF sale. I took my chances and ordered Mauve, which is not something I would ever do, because I only wear warm shades.

This lip liner is gorgeous. IMO, it's not mauve, it's a very pretty, rosy shade that looks great on me! HA!! It's super soft, glides right on my lips and is easy to blend. I have been pairing it up with my lip glosses and I am so happy with my purchase. It's an extra long pencil, about eight inches long, so it's a great value at $2.00. I will be ordering another one soon ~ since I have been wearing this everyday. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pencil, it looks so pretty on ~ I paired it up with Sponge Cake and it's a beautiful combo...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, this is fabulous! Mauve is a softer and slightly pinker/ rosier version of MAC's Beurre cremestick (which is my HG) liner. It's also a little bit lighter. The quality is terrific: smooth, creamy and pigmented. I'm definately going to try more of these the next time I'm at Ulta :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Beautyandmind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking soooo long for this perfect lipliner. I had one by Maybelline called Rosewood long ago - when they changed the formula not only the colour was totally different but also the staying power and texture. So my searching started to find a lipliner that would be exactly like the old rosewood - and here it is! I uploaded a pic for you here so you can see the difference between the colour natural and mauve.

I am really happy with this product. The only strange thing is that this colour has not the same length as the others NYX lip liners but is much shorter. I will contact the seller and see if the liner could be replaced by one with full length.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG of lipliners! I generally like to experiment with different brands when it comes to makeup, but I have never found a better colour for me than this one. It's the only makeup item I will stock up on. It's inexpensive and the texture is perfect.