The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/29/2010 10:37:00 AM

I love my Body Shop Peppermint Foot Cooling Spray! It does what it's meant to do - revives my feet and makes them feel fresh (even when they aren't!). I love spraying it on my tootsies after a shower, or before bed. It's great after a long day or night in uncomfortable shoes, or even just when I'm trying to make myself feel pampered. I love the menthol smell and I do find that it is long-lasting. The tingling sensation is a wonderful added bonus.
In terms of packaging, I like that it is not sold in unnecessary, wasteful boxes or wrapping. The Body Shop seems to be good about this.
For me, the only real con is the price, which is a bit excessive, given the size of the bottle. However, I do find that a little goes a long way. Also worth noting is that I do avoid the foot care packages, as I am NOT a big fan of the lotion or scrub, though they aren't awful. I haven't yet tried the Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel but it's soon on the list.
In terms of the spray, however, I always have it around, and have/would certainly repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Gives my feet a slight cooling feeling.
But I would not repurchase this again as it was just average. As in I like it, but not enough to make me buy it again. (: I don't use it much anyway!

on 5/17/2010 7:12:00 PM

This product is amazing after being on your feet all day - or even if you've spent a hot summer day in shoes that make your feet sweat.

I like to use this to cool my feet down, or as an added treat after a bath. Really relaxing, and can take the heat off those pressure points on your feet, particularly the heel.

The smell is lovely too, really refreshing and cooling.

on 11/26/2009 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a long day walk with high heel or sport shoe my legs gets irritated and hot and i just need someting cooling on it,finally i have found this item which solve the problems. Once spray on it my legs fell very fresh and cooling,i love it. With this item i can go through my daily hectic routine without worries on my sensitive legs.

on 10/22/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I work in a dining hall at school and after hours of scrambling around and coming back to my room with aching feet, this feels SO good. I love it. I'm running out right now but will definitely repurchase when I have a chance.

on 3/15/2009 1:37:00 PM

I used to use this when I worked long hours outdoors at a famous theme park in FL and would be on my feet all day. Aaaah! Sweet relief at the end of the day. I kept a bottle in my locker and spritzed my feet after taking off my work shoes. I would also spritz the inside of them. I didn't mind the strong smell. My feet felt refreshed and I didn't have any icky issues with fungus or athlete's foot etc. I really think it helped. I still have a bottle at home but use it far less - after visiting said theme park as a guest or a long day at the mall. I would buy it again if I needed it. If your job requires you to be on your feet all day, I highly recommend it.

on 2/27/2009 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My mom complains when I use this,because she thinks the smell is horrible.Like a medicinal smell.
But it really does cool my feet and refreshes them.I wont be purchasing this again because I dont really need it.

on 12/28/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this several times in the past but I don't think I would buy again. It actually does what it promises, which is soothe tired feet, and feels really nice and refreshing. However it camouflages odour with its strong peppermint scent rather than diminishing it, plus it's quite expensive to me: I find 7,50 a bit too much for a spray that feels cooling and smells nice, but doesn't help with sweat or deodorize feet properly. I'd rather spend 3,50 for my usual foot deodorant which smells good, feels incredibly cool, keeps feet from sweating a lot AND diminishes and prevents odour all at the same time.

I like the cooling sensation and the tingle it gives to my tired feet at the end of the day however i took one lippie off because it smells kinda herbal to me. Will repurchase though :)

on 12/13/2007 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Another of the excellent peppermint range (other favourites being the leg gel and pumice foot scrub). If you're in a hurry, great to take shoes off, spritz this through socks (we're talking winter or hiking), and result - rapid revival. I've used this at work (keep a bottle in office, for use in between bouts of teaching and associated on-feet activities) and while hiking (keep in backpack, gives your feet an extra hour or so when aching).

Costs around EUR 7.50/ GBP 5.00 / USD 8.00.

INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Oil) (Fragrance/Essential Oil), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), CI 42090 (Colour). continued >>

Top Rated The Body Shop Products