December 22, 2014 | 1093 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by emilypat

I like this new trublend. I've always like covergirl foundations but never found my color. im nc40 and tried caramel beige. I liked the matching powder as well and it feels very good, doesn't even out skintone, but does fill in pores and give a clean look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Jnsbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is horrible. It broke me out so bad. I have little itchy bumps everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by dearrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

CoverGirl recently repackaged and re-promoted this foundation, so I decided to give it a go because I remembered liking it back in the day (way, way back in the day) when I first started out with makeup. However, a lot has changed in drugstore makeup since then, but this product seems to be the same subpar foundation it used to be. It didn't cause me to break out, it matched my skin well, and I liked the pump packaging, but those are the only good things I can really say. The texture is thin and liquid-y and doesn't seem to blend into the skin - it merely sits on top of it, making it very obvious that you're wearing foundation. The coverage isn't great and it's definitely not build-able. I tried setting it with a few different powders, but it still felt a little greasy and it transferred to other surfaces. Overall, I didn't like this foundation and wouldn't repurchase. I guess I'll stick with my tried-and-true CG Clean!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I didn't like anything about this foundation. It oxidizes horribly, and the coverage is-erm-odd. It gives the skin an orange sheen, while accentuating any fine lines or dry spots. The lasting power sucks, an hour at best, even with powder. It's a shame since the packaging with a pump is lovely, and it's so inexpensive. Unfortunately, the oxidizing alone is a reason I wouldn't recommend anyone use this foundation. Unless you're a fan of being orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by CocoNut83

This is a review for the previous formula, in the colour 420 Creamy Natural. First, colour-wise, this is a near perfect match on my Mac NC20 skin tone. It might lean a little more pink as it wears throughout the day but it doesn't bother me too much as I use a bit of bronzer as well. The formula itself is quite good. It provides light to medium coverage (as I wouldn't say buildable), and makes my skin look healthy and not mask-like. I do, however, find that it doesn't last very long on my skin, even with primer (unless my primer sucks or could be moisturiser). I get a good 4-5 hours with this until I start to get shiny and the product starts to wear off around my nose, chin, and forehead. I do use the Clean powder to set but I don't think it's this causing the makeup to not last at all. Hmmm, maybe I'll save this for the winter when my skin is less oily and I don't sweat as much :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this! I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews.

About me: deathly white cool skin. Usually 1-2 active breakouts and acne scarring across my cheeks

Texture/feel: This is a thicker consistency, it doesn't really run when I pump it on the back of my hand. I blend it in with my fingers and it truly blends VERY easily. You also have plenty of time to work with it before it sets.

Packaging: Sturdy and has a pump! No complaints.

Color: Unfortunately L1 is still a bit too dark, but I can still pull it off..I have that very white, almost translucent like skin color though. L1 is a very pale shade so I do think it could work for many others.

Finish: Pretty dewy. My skin is oily so I definitely need to set with powder, but I really think most skin types could work with it. I think this would be particularly great for dry skin as it does feel moisturizing. I would say this is a medium coverage, easily covers redness and tones down my scarring. You will definitely need concealer though! What I really love about the finish is that it's so natural looking. It's not cakey at all and you can barely detect makeup on my skin.

Lasting power: Definitely not the most long wearing foundation in the world but I find it's good enough for a typical 8 hour day. You definitely have to set with powder, but since I'm oily I always do that no matter what foundation I use. It's good for an everyday foundation but not something I'd use for a formal event, night out, etc.

Overall I'm very impressed! I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly love this foundation! it's perfect for what I was looking for. they have an amazing color selection making it so easy to find what you're looking for. it feels so lightweight on my skin but still had a medium coverage. I think it looks best when applied with my fingers even though I usually don't like doing that. will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I avoided this foundation for a long time.
I used it back in 2008 when it was fairly new.
I remember it not lasting.
I repurchased this recently because they repackaged it and I thought maybe they had tweaked the formula.
I was wrong and disappointed.
This didn't cover well and it oxidized.
It looked streaky and stuck to my dry patches.
After a while it started to look oily and pink.
The bottle and pump were nice. Glass bottle, plastic pump. Price wasn't bad.
Overall, I was not impressed with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by blueaura7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible!!! I tried the Natural Tan of this product, it oxidized and turned my face into a orange shiny mess! However, the coverage was really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by KateTenenbaum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, the main reason why I like this foundation so much is because it acts as a secondary moisturizer. I've always been someone who uses liquid foundation with a translucent powder on top to keep my base stay on longer, but usually my skin will start to feel oily by the middle of the day. This, along with a translucent powder I use from Maybelline, is awesome! It doesn't make my face feel oily, a little bit goes a long way, and it blends in very nicely without streaky-ness. Will be buying again!