OPI Chicago Champagne Toast

4.3

on 8/16/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

eh. i can never find time when this would fit my daily life. its a beautiful color, and itll probably work better or fairer skin.

on 8/16/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really don't get the whole this is an "old lady shade" at all. On my skin, this reads as a gorgeous soft pink satin. I wish I could deck my bed out in satin the same color as this polish! I put this color on my toes for my last pedicure and afterwards, I couldn't stop staring at my feet. As usual with OPI polishes, the formula has fantastic wear and staying power. I find the pro-wide brush to be excellent. It has just about ruined me for any other polishes. If you happen to own Mauving to Manitoba, CCT is like a younger cousin of that. A gorgeous shade IMO and totally worth owning. I will repurchase if I ever use it up.

on 7/25/2010 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Super pretty taupe-y brown color, looks very nice on my fingernails. I have pale hands and it isn't too harsh/dark for them. Love it. :)

on 5/23/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Chicago Champagne Toast is a pink/mauve taupe color, kind of frosty finish. I agree the previous viewer saying that older people like this color and I understand why. It's a kind of pink/rose color. I remember when I was very young, I saw my aunt, whom is now 75 wore a similar color like Chicago Champagne Toast. The color itself is more cool tone than warm tone. It's very pretty and it catches people's eyes. A similar color, may not be exactly the same, it reminds me of Blushingham Palace which has a lot more pink in it.

This color is so wearable to work. But for some reason, I just don't find this color elegant at all. It's pretty but not elegant. Although I like this color, I don't think I will reach for this color very often as this color is a bit too mature for my liking. May be when I am a bit older, I will look into that again. Just like Blushingham Palace, I like the color but it's a bit too mature for me. Anyway, it's a nice color but I won't repurchase just because I don't see myself will reach for it very often

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not trying to be mean or anything,
But I notice that "elderly" people have a strong liking for this color.
A lot of people around my mother age,
love using this color.

It comes out like a metallic color.
Something that catches a lot of people eyes.
But at the very same time,
it's very vibrant.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color! I usually stick with clear or nude polishes, but I really like this shade. It looks completely different under different lights. Sometimes it looks browner/more taupe like. In brighter lights it can look plummy, lilacy, or even a metallicy pink (under sunlight). Really pretty! I love it!

on 3/7/2010 9:56:00 PM

This is a nice conservative color perfect for an understated look. The color is a nude, silver-taupe with no pink, mauve or peachy tones at all. Like other OPI polishes it goes on like a dream and has great lasting power!

LOVE THIS!! A gorgeous, classy shade that goes with everything!! Perfect for when you want a beautiful, interesting color that's not bright & in-your-face, Love it on both fingers & toes :)

on 11/29/2009 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I see no taupe or peach in this. At all. This far too metallic for me. I wouldn't wear this to work because it's far too metallic.

on 10/5/2009 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this polish. Such a pretty, understated taupe, perfect for day.

Popular Polishes