December 20, 2014 | 1119 users online

Polishes - OPI - Chicago Champagne Toast

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by skimball94

eh. i can never find time when this would fit my daily life. its a beautiful color, and itll probably work better or fairer skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really don't get the whole this is an "old lady shade" at all. On my skin, this reads as a gorgeous soft pink satin. I wish I could deck my bed out in satin the same color as this polish! I put this color on my toes for my last pedicure and afterwards, I couldn't stop staring at my feet. As usual with OPI polishes, the formula has fantastic wear and staying power. I find the pro-wide brush to be excellent. It has just about ruined me for any other polishes. If you happen to own Mauving to Manitoba, CCT is like a younger cousin of that. A gorgeous shade IMO and totally worth owning. I will repurchase if I ever use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super pretty taupe-y brown color, looks very nice on my fingernails. I have pale hands and it isn't too harsh/dark for them. Love it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chicago Champagne Toast is a pink/mauve taupe color, kind of frosty finish. I agree the previous viewer saying that older people like this color and I understand why. It's a kind of pink/rose color. I remember when I was very young, I saw my aunt, whom is now 75 wore a similar color like Chicago Champagne Toast. The color itself is more cool tone than warm tone. It's very pretty and it catches people's eyes. A similar color, may not be exactly the same, it reminds me of Blushingham Palace which has a lot more pink in it.

This color is so wearable to work. But for some reason, I just don't find this color elegant at all. It's pretty but not elegant. Although I like this color, I don't think I will reach for this color very often as this color is a bit too mature for my liking. May be when I am a bit older, I will look into that again. Just like Blushingham Palace, I like the color but it's a bit too mature for me. Anyway, it's a nice color but I won't repurchase just because I don't see myself will reach for it very often

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by asianxweirdo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not trying to be mean or anything,
But I notice that "elderly" people have a strong liking for this color.
A lot of people around my mother age,
love using this color.

It comes out like a metallic color.
Something that catches a lot of people eyes.
But at the very same time,
it's very vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by luckydumplingg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I usually stick with clear or nude polishes, but I really like this shade. It looks completely different under different lights. Sometimes it looks browner/more taupe like. In brighter lights it can look plummy, lilacy, or even a metallicy pink (under sunlight). Really pretty! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by netmom1

This is a nice conservative color perfect for an understated look. The color is a nude, silver-taupe with no pink, mauve or peachy tones at all. Like other OPI polishes it goes on like a dream and has great lasting power!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesmark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS!! A gorgeous, classy shade that goes with everything!! Perfect for when you want a beautiful, interesting color that's not bright & in-your-face, Love it on both fingers & toes :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I see no taupe or peach in this. At all. This far too metallic for me. I wouldn't wear this to work because it's far too metallic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this polish. Such a pretty, understated taupe, perfect for day.