Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great facial spray for refreshing your skin throughout the day. I use this whenever my skin feels icky instead of resorting to overcleansing my face (which is quite harmful). The ingredients in this doesn't raise any flags and the price for such a healthy and convenient product is just unbeatable. I didn't initially like the smell but I've gotten quite accustomed to it and now I like how clean and fresh it really smells.

Definitely do not use this as a toner. I use this before moisturizing my face so I can lock moisture in and I also use it whenever my face feels quenched. Definitely a luxury item but I still love it!

on 6/15/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is not only a makeup refreshner but it also helps heal skin due to the Aloe content. I am in my 60's and everyone knows how slow your skin heals at my age. This helps speed it up and I would not be without it. 5 STAR product!

on 6/4/2015 4:55:00 PM

So i was standing in line at Ulta waiting to pay and this little guy (the last one) was just staring me in the face. And i just was thinking i wanted a face mist for the summer.

I really love this stuff, i find myself using it all the time.

In the morning's when i'm fresh out the shower with a freshly washed face, i use this instead of my regular toner (which i use at night)

I apply my make up around 5:30AM, and dont get to work until 8:30ish. before i actually start working i go the women's restroom and "refresh" myself, a few mists of this on my face and my makeup looks totally fresh, you wouldn't even guessed i walked a mile in the nasty chicago humidity.

On days when i'm just being lazy at home and don't have anything on my face i'll mist this over it just to give it a boost of hydration.

I wouldn't say this sets your makeup but it def takes the powdery look away.

If you are using a dewy foundation this can help revive the dewy-ness.

It smells amazing.

Def repurchasing, i think this is a new HG item for me.

on 5/24/2015 11:34:00 AM

This is super gentle yet effective. It's also an unbelievably great price! I use this after I wash my face and it makes it feel completely less dry. I also use it any time my face feels dry, I need something to refresh me, when I'm bored, etc. Basically all the time. I think this really tones my skin and brightens it!I tried Thayer's rosewater toner but it was just so heavy and sticky on my skin! This is totally opposite. A 2-3 sprays feel so divine. If there is excess product I just rub it into my skin. I have also noticed a slight improvement in my skin texture and brightness.

on 5/8/2015 4:13:00 PM

I've been looking at facial sprays for quite some time and decided to go with this one given the frequent, rave reviews. I love it. I have acne prone, easily irritated skin and finding things that don't make it angry is a task in and of itself. This soothes my skin, eliminates some of the redness, calms down any breakouts I may have, and leaves skin soft and supple. I spray it on after showering in the morning as well as after washing my face in the evening before bed. I wouldn't exactly say this tones my skin as much as softens it, so I use it in combination with Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner. These together have made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. Recommended for all skin types!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really enjoyed this spray; I like the smell, the simple packaging, and the quality of the spray. I know this is listed under toners, but I used this to set my makeup, and I think it did a fantastic job. I purchased this at ulta for around 5 bucks (I got the small bottle to test it out first) and I finished it after about 3 months which is an awesome deal considering I sprayed like twice a day. I definitely recommend trying this out at least, especially if you love the smell of fresh roses. :)

on 5/3/2015 5:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have to say its quite hard to review this. Its kind of a simple rose water which can be used for a toner.

I dont think the product is made as a makeup setting spray or anything like that but they just add it anyways which by the way wont set or prolong the makeup if it mislead you to thinkinf that. I dont notice any hydraring properties once it dried on my face or tones it by any way.

But i dont notice the harm as well so its just like im not sure about the benefits but i wont repurchace because its you can make it by yourself without the pricetag or chemicals they added. I know rose water gives you some skin benefits but it really isnt work the pricetag or the chemicals that come with it.

Its a simple product that any company can make so you can pick one from a cheaprr company with less chemicals or make it your own. And for scent wise its pretty obvious so if yoy really hate rose scent then this isnt for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is somewhere between a luxury item and a must-have product for me. I say that because I absolutely adore it (I have purchased it over and over again and I always have at least one on hand) yet I realize it's nonessential, technically speaking. But at $7, it's fortunately a little luxury I can afford to indulge in!

I use this spray multiple times a day - to wake me up in the morning, calm my senses before bed, tone after cleansing, set my makeup, freshen up on a hot day and whenever I just want to refresh my skin for any reason. I like how it instantly hydrates my skin, and the fragrance is heaven. Honestly, the fragrance is what brings me back to this spray over other similar genuinely smells like a fresh bouquet - not fake or cloying or perfume-y, but like a breeze blowing past a flower garden. I bought the rosewater spray by Boots to compare, but the Boots version has alcohol, so it not only didn't smell quite as nice, but was also less hydrating. Also, I have fairly sensitive skin (occasionally to the point of getting dermatitis or even hives from some things) and this product hasn't been a problem for me.

If you're considering this spray, I say go for it. As beauty items go, it's fairly affordable, and certainly worth trying.

on 4/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i found this product over rated! i decided to try it after seeing it on several youtube channels, the smell tends to settle into a baby powder like scent, and it doesnt do anything really that any regular toner would, i also tried it as a finishing makeup spray, not a noticble difference, i have better luck with my toner from the simple brand and just using a fix plus container,

Top Rated Mario Badescu Products