September 17, 2014 | 995 users online

Hair Treatments - Beyond The Zone - Protein Cocktail

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

wonderful product cheap and lovely smell been using a fortnight now prob used 8 times in total and i love it really helps my bleached hair regain moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by DeeDeeC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is really great. I have really damaged ends from dying my hair and I have split ends and really bad breakage. I've used this stuff a couple times and I already see a big difference. My hair is softer with less split ends and alot less breakage. And wen I straighten my hair the ends aren't bulky and gross like before. I definetly recommend to people who have damaged hair from dying that needs protein like mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kw92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I felt that this spray didn't do anything for my hair. I have had this product for about 2 months and I'm already out of it. My hair didn't look any better either. I would not recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just ran out of this product today..but luckily it's at Sally's, so I'm able to just drive down the street to get it. First off, my hair is damaged (i.e., from blow drying, hair straightening and coloring). After I had a trim to remove my split ends, I started using this product to protect it from the heating tools. For about a month now, I do not have split ends, nor is my hair crunchy after drying it. This product is a miracle! And it smells sooo good! For those out there who doesn't think it does anything, just wait! You'll see your hair in better condition after several uses! Now off to get my second bottle! Can't beat the $5.79 price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Meh... I have changed my mind about this product. I initially had a good first impression, but now I don't think that it's very special at all. Sure the packaging is cute, the product smells great, and it does detangle somewhat but only if you spray on a lot of the product. This is the first time I've used a product in this type of spray bottle and realized that the product goes FAST! I could use one of these bottles in 2 weeks if I sprayed it on my hair liberally like I should. I use it sparingly instead because I bought the bottle a couple of months ago and it's almost gone, and I used it very sparingly - only applying on serious knots and tangles that I tend to get after washing my hair.

It smells good, but the scent does not last longer than the amount of time it takes to dry hair. It conditions barely since it detangles a little bit (not enough like a real detangler), but that doesn't last since my hair gets dry the next day. I have really impossibly thick, long, dry hair that needs A LOT of conditioning... this product does not do it for me at all. Maybe it works for people with thin hair, but those of us cursed with enough hair for three heads, this product does nothing.

I will not repurchase this product again since I consider it to be expensive because it doesn't last. If a bottle lasted longer than a couple of weeks (with liberal application) it would be worth it, but it does not last. Doesn't really do anything beneficial for my hair. I will repurchase a real detangler, like Mane n' Tail, which will hopefully work better and last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by itslyndz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Great as a detangler. I ran out of my first bottle and need to pick up another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this. I bleach an dye my hair a lot so I was wanting something I could use often to repair it. This was it! It made my hair very soft without leaving residue. It seemed to soak up and heal my hair. Over time I noticed it made my hair stronger so there was less breakage and longer hair. I use this after everytime I shower. Smells pleasent, not like chemicals at all. Packaging is cool too and for under $6 it's a great buy, a little goes a long way

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Impressive! I love the smell of this stuff. Almost like candy, and it makes my hair very soft and managable. Hydrated my dry, thick, frizzy, coarse, curly hair very well, and is soo cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by hetj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the reviews here. I have only used it once but so far, I love it.

Initially the smell was a little off-putting for me, but it dissipates quickly. My hair feels very good (though it was extremely healthy before even if it is color treated) and I followed other MUAers advice and didn't use too much.

Thank you to all who recommended this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

This stuff is great, it makes my hair and bit shinier and gives my dyed hair some much needed moisture as my hair also has a distinct tendancy toward frizz. I like the sweet smell. It also doesn't weigh my hair down.