Beyond The Zone Protein Cocktail

4.2

WATER ,AMODIMETHICONE ,DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,CHLORPHENESIN ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,PANTHENOL ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,CITRIC ACID ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,FRAGRANCE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,HYDROLYZED OAT PROTEIN ,TRIETHANOLAMINE ,YELLOW 5 ,YELLOW 6 ,CITRAL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

on 12/5/2012 11:35:00 PM

the reason this product may not work on some peoples hair, is because their hair already has enough protein... if you start to use too much protein on your hair or keratin, it actually reverses the effects and damages your hair. if you are unsure of whether or not your hair may benefit from this treatment, seek advice from your stylist.

on 11/2/2012 8:01:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The first time this was used on my hair I was at the hairdressers ans I was shocked at how soft my hair was after it. I got this in Sallys for around 5/6 and it is worth the price. I have been dying my hair for about 8 years and I recently bleached it as well so my hair was in a pretty bad way hut after using this my hair looks healthy, shiny and feels so soft. It's back to the condition it was before all the dying and bleaching. You don't need to use loads of this so the bottle will last a long time. Overall great product and does what it says it will even if your hair is in a shocking state.

on 4/25/2012 12:45:00 AM

I was really excited to try this! I love protein-rich leave in's and I'm always looking for a new one. This product did absolutely nothing for me. It smelled good, and that's about it.

on 2/12/2012 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

So far I love this stuff. I've only had it or about two weeks but it's really made a difference in the silky smoothness of my hair! I just can't stop touching it! The price was ok, a bit more expensive than any of the other MUAers said but I guess it's cuz mine are CDN priced (7 something)? Anyways... Not a terrible price for the quality (so far). Like will repurchase!

on 5/21/2011 8:52:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

wonderful product cheap and lovely smell been using a fortnight now prob used 8 times in total and i love it really helps my bleached hair regain moisture

on 7/23/2010 3:10:00 AM

This stuff is really great. I have really damaged ends from dying my hair and I have split ends and really bad breakage. I've used this stuff a couple times and I already see a big difference. My hair is softer with less split ends and alot less breakage. And wen I straighten my hair the ends aren't bulky and gross like before. I definetly recommend to people who have damaged hair from dying that needs protein like mine.

on 10/19/2009 7:55:00 PM

I felt that this spray didn't do anything for my hair. I have had this product for about 2 months and I'm already out of it. My hair didn't look any better either. I would not recommend this.

on 9/2/2009 2:57:00 AM

I just ran out of this product today..but luckily it's at Sally's, so I'm able to just drive down the street to get it. First off, my hair is damaged (i.e., from blow drying, hair straightening and coloring). After I had a trim to remove my split ends, I started using this product to protect it from the heating tools. For about a month now, I do not have split ends, nor is my hair crunchy after drying it. This product is a miracle! And it smells sooo good! For those out there who doesn't think it does anything, just wait! You'll see your hair in better condition after several uses! Now off to get my second bottle! Can't beat the $5.79 price

on 4/17/2009 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Meh... I have changed my mind about this product. I initially had a good first impression, but now I don't think that it's very special at all. Sure the packaging is cute, the product smells great, and it does detangle somewhat but only if you spray on a lot of the product. This is the first time I've used a product in this type of spray bottle and realized that the product goes FAST! I could use one of these bottles in 2 weeks if I sprayed it on my hair liberally like I should. I use it sparingly instead because I bought the bottle a couple of months ago and it's almost gone, and I used it very sparingly - only applying on serious knots and tangles that I tend to get after washing my hair.

It smells good, but the scent does not last longer than the amount of time it takes to dry hair. It conditions barely since it detangles a little bit (not enough like a real detangler), but that doesn't last since my hair gets dry the next day. I have really impossibly thick, long, dry hair that needs A LOT of conditioning... this product does not do it for me at all. Maybe it works for people with thin hair, but those of us cursed with enough hair for three heads, this product does nothing.

I will not repurchase this product again since I consider it to be expensive because it doesn't last. If a bottle lasted longer than a couple of weeks (with liberal application) it would be worth it, but it does not last. Doesn't really do anything beneficial for my hair. I will repurchase a real detangler, like Mane n' Tail, which will hopefully work better and last longer.

on 2/22/2009 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Great as a detangler. I ran out of my first bottle and need to pick up another!

Top Rated Beyond The Zone Products