August 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - 24 Hour Moisture

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Love this stuff, it is my lotion of choice after I get out of the shower to help keep me moisturized all day. What I like best is that there is little to no scent. Most scents put me off. I use this on my whole family and will buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by MiriamRSmith92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this moisturiser after being recomended it by a friend, I use it everday twice a day after I have washed my face, morning and evening, and it does keep my skin nice and smooth, its most moisturising on my face but dosent really effect other areas, so I use palmers cocoa butter for everywhere else but my face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I have the little bottle of this that I got at the dollar store for only a buck.
I use it on my face, not my body, after seeing many of my friends using it too. I love it for this purpose! It's smooth, light, and despite not being meant for the face it doesn't break me out. I use it at night and before I would wake up with grease covering my face, not it's just smooth and even clear!
Will buy a few more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I was previously using Palmers Cocoa Butter before this but thought I'd change it up as the palmers was feeling a little too heavy/greasy on my skin in the warm weather. This is a really nice lotion; it leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth to the touch. Gets rid of all dryness. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I love the light soft fragrance and how intensely moisturizing yet lightweight it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I switched to this from Aveeno 24 hr moisture.
My Pros
- I love the way it smells.
- I love when I put it on it feels like I can feel my skin breathing or something lol It's sooo hydrating and I love it.
- it does keep make my legs smooth but not for 24 hrs

Cons
- doesn't last 24hrs as Aveeno really does
-doesn't dramatically improve my skin

EDIT:

Ive been using this for a month or so now and now I don't like it. The smell that I once liked has now gotten way too strong. It's no longer a fresh scent, it's recently been making me feel barfy. And honestly it doesn't even do much for my skin... I'm thinking about who I can give this to now and I'm going back on my search for a good lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by maebytonight

I've always been a huge fan of St. Ives moisturizers, and this one is no different. I recently picked up a HUGE bottle of lotion for around $5.00 at my local grocery store and have been using it all over my body with great results! My skin has never been softer. I also love that it is absorbed very quickly and has a wonderful, light scent to it. Would definitely repurchase and love the new packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I love St. Ives!!!! I always buy this brand over and over again. This lotion has a nice pleasant clean scent to it! It's not greasy and absorbs into my skin very quickly! I bought this for $3.49CDN for a huge bottle!! Great stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really nice lotion - I wasn't expecting much because I generally don't like St.Ives products but this one, I'm really liking. It leaves my skin so silky soft, without feeling like I've applied a heavy thick cream. A lot of lotions break me out on my chest but this one doesn't. It's lightweight yet provides intense moisture to my skin. It is ever so slightly fragranced but not overly perfumed or offensive in any way. I'll definately be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Kaymelmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Loove this lotion! i have dry skin so its awesome for my skin. Sure the packaging is not the greatest, but its clean and simple :) It dries fast and i can feel it sinking into my skin and drinking it up :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

I've always loved St. Ives lotions, but this one turned me off because it has a rather boring package and it's new (I think), so I've never seen or used it before. When I ran out of my normal winter-time lotion, I decided to give this one a try --BEST IDEA I'VE HAD ALL YEAR!

First off, this lotion smells HEAVENLY. It's that clean, fresh, sort-of-liked-Whipped-Silk sort of smell. It also works great; slightly heavier than Whipped Silk but not overly hydrating like Aveeno's lotions. Overall, a great lotion for all times of the year, even when you need a light boost in the summer. I love it!