April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this!!! In obsessed with nudes, and own probably 20 different shimmery champagne colors, but was still searching for my HG. I bought this about a month ago and have worn it everyday since, even though I own enough Es to open my own store. It's similar to my skin tone, but adds such a beautiful glow that makes my eyes pop. I'm obsessed! So glad I found this!!! For reference I have dark brown eyes and hair, NC 30 skintone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect nude, champagne-y eye shadow for every day. The shimmer is subtle, which is great because it doesn't make you look like you're in middle school. It works well alone as an every day natural look, or as a base shadow to build other colors on top of. I use this almost every single time I do my eye makeup. It's so versatile! It goes on very smoothly, and stays on very well. Also, the shadow does not fall all over your face and make you look like a kid who got into mommy's make up bag! I also like the packaging! Love this eye shadow, I would recommend this! I actually already have. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to eyeshadow when I'm using pink tones on my face. I'm very fair with blonde hair and greeny-grey eyes and this is just so flattering for my eye colour. I personally find this applies really well and smoothly over primer and lasts all day, with little to no loss of intensity. For me this is a subtle, stand alone colour with no crazy hues or undertone to it, just a pretty, pearled shell pink. I think it also blends well with browns and beiges for a more dramatic eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cocodogg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

As some of you may have been, I was introduced to this color in the first Naked palette.

When I first got this palette, I originally hated this color. In my head I was thinking 'why do they have this weird pink color in here'? But then I gave it a chance, and tried it out myself.

I recently hit pan.

It could be described as a pink based, champagne color. It's unique to other champagne colors because of it's unique, pink tone. Most of the champagnes in my collection are yellow-based. This one is very friendly to all skin tones, because it will work with creating warm-toned and cool-toned looks.

Overall, it's an amazing color to have in your collection. My favorite ways to use it is in a all-over lid look (with 'Toasted in the crease), or in the inner corner (with the color 'Virgin').

Next time, I'll remember 'don't judge an eyeshadow in just it's pan form'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Sin. After reading all the reviews and swatching it at Sephora, I wanted this. It really flatters my green (that can look blue) eyes. It is one of the reasons I purchased the Naked palette. I wanted Sin and Naked, so for less than the price of an additional single, I got the palette and the extras. It has not disappointed me. I have tried other highly rated shadows and have not liked the finish, MAC Shroom and Stila Kitten are both too frosty. Sin has just the right amount of shimmer, not frost, but beautiful sheen. I can use it alone, with naked in the crease for a fast daytime look, and as an accent with more complex looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

Sin is one of the first single potted eyeshadows I'd ever purchased and it certainly did not disappoint. It looks incredible on blue eyes and is very versatile. It is great for everyday use and matches well with other eyeshadow shades. It has standard packaging for a high-end makeup line. The price, in my opinion, is worth the quality and use you will get out of this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone, regardless of their eye color or skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I am chinese with NC20-25 skin with yellow tones. I got compliments when i use this eyeshadow before, i am just not sure if i like it enough. it goes on a tad too frosty for my liking. it does not really compliment my skin that much though, so i use it on the outer sides of my eyes. i know some people think this is suitable to highlight the brow area and the inner corner, but i prefer a brighter white colour for that - like my trusty NYX in cottage cheese. i may try doing that one day, although i am not too sure about whether it will work since i find this really too dark for my eyes.

since it got so much raves, i will try to see how it works for asians! will update if i can figure out how to work this in for my skin, until then, i think my sallow skin tone defintely needs something brighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I first discovered Sin when I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I utterly adore it! It is such a gorgeous pink champagne colour that gives a lovely brightening effect to my eyes. I love using it in my inner corners, it gives a metallic sheen and a barely there glow, but still brightens up and opens the eyes massively. It works incredibly well with cool-toned eye shadows such as MAC Satin Taupe and Sable, my favourite eye shadows to pair it with personally are MAC Trax and the plummy-purple shade in the NARS Habanera duo. I love Sin so much that I purchased it as a single eyeshadow. Lastly, the pigmentation is outstanding and the texture is butter-soft, thoroughly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice shade to just slap on your eyes. Very multi-functional: can be used as browbone & inner cornerhighlight/lid color, perhaps even a face highlight, though I've never used it for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Sugacube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great color! Easy to use, and stays on all night =)