September 30, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I got my Naked palette, I thought I would use Half-Baked the most. NOPE! this color is way more flattering and looks so much more natural on my skin. I especially love this paired with UD's toasted. Will repurchase these two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shadow is so good, it's a SIN! I'm surprised it's taken me this long to review-UD Sin is one of my all time favorite shadows that I use regularly. So many people have given rave reviews, but I thought I'd give my two cents; this shadow deserves all the praise. Sin is a light, shimmery pink/champagne shade that would flatter pretty much all skintones. It isn't flashy, has little to no fallout, and a beautiful buttery smooth texture and perfect pigmentation. I don't have a single negative thing to say.

I have this as a single shadow and reach for it often, mainly to accentuate the center of my eyelid, over my usual shadow. It makes any look you're going for pop and look even better and more done up, but never too done up. I sometimes also dab a tiny bit on the inner corner of my eyes, depending on what shades I use/the look I'm going for, and it works perfectly for that as well. I would not have thought Sin would look good on me, as I have warm undertone (NC 35), but it still looks great. It isn't an obvious pink, so it works great as a highlight or to make your shadow brighter and prettier. Some have mentioned using it to highlight brow bones--I don't use it for that purpose, as it's on the pink side, and I usually use beige or bone-colored shades for that. For basically anything else, or if you like pinkish brow bone highlighting shadow, Sin is, paradoxically, heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

This is my HG eyeshadow as well. I am pale with cool undertones and this is a beautiful everyday color for my lids, sort of like a "my eyes but better," but i don't think that's a thing. really pretty pinkish-taupe with shimmer. Doesn't look too over the top, a bit subtle, but polishes your look. I wear this as a wash during the day and then layered with others from the Naked palette at night. I am about to run out of this in the Naked palette and when I do hit pan i will definitely buy the single.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this!!! In obsessed with nudes, and own probably 20 different shimmery champagne colors, but was still searching for my HG. I bought this about a month ago and have worn it everyday since, even though I own enough Es to open my own store. It's similar to my skin tone, but adds such a beautiful glow that makes my eyes pop. I'm obsessed! So glad I found this!!! For reference I have dark brown eyes and hair, NC 30 skintone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect nude, champagne-y eye shadow for every day. The shimmer is subtle, which is great because it doesn't make you look like you're in middle school. It works well alone as an every day natural look, or as a base shadow to build other colors on top of. I use this almost every single time I do my eye makeup. It's so versatile! It goes on very smoothly, and stays on very well. Also, the shadow does not fall all over your face and make you look like a kid who got into mommy's make up bag! I also like the packaging! Love this eye shadow, I would recommend this! I actually already have. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to eyeshadow when I'm using pink tones on my face. I'm very fair with blonde hair and greeny-grey eyes and this is just so flattering for my eye colour. I personally find this applies really well and smoothly over primer and lasts all day, with little to no loss of intensity. For me this is a subtle, stand alone colour with no crazy hues or undertone to it, just a pretty, pearled shell pink. I think it also blends well with browns and beiges for a more dramatic eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cocodogg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

As some of you may have been, I was introduced to this color in the first Naked palette.

When I first got this palette, I originally hated this color. In my head I was thinking 'why do they have this weird pink color in here'? But then I gave it a chance, and tried it out myself.

I recently hit pan.

It could be described as a pink based, champagne color. It's unique to other champagne colors because of it's unique, pink tone. Most of the champagnes in my collection are yellow-based. This one is very friendly to all skin tones, because it will work with creating warm-toned and cool-toned looks.

Overall, it's an amazing color to have in your collection. My favorite ways to use it is in a all-over lid look (with 'Toasted in the crease), or in the inner corner (with the color 'Virgin').

Next time, I'll remember 'don't judge an eyeshadow in just it's pan form'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Sin. After reading all the reviews and swatching it at Sephora, I wanted this. It really flatters my green (that can look blue) eyes. It is one of the reasons I purchased the Naked palette. I wanted Sin and Naked, so for less than the price of an additional single, I got the palette and the extras. It has not disappointed me. I have tried other highly rated shadows and have not liked the finish, MAC Shroom and Stila Kitten are both too frosty. Sin has just the right amount of shimmer, not frost, but beautiful sheen. I can use it alone, with naked in the crease for a fast daytime look, and as an accent with more complex looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

Sin is one of the first single potted eyeshadows I'd ever purchased and it certainly did not disappoint. It looks incredible on blue eyes and is very versatile. It is great for everyday use and matches well with other eyeshadow shades. It has standard packaging for a high-end makeup line. The price, in my opinion, is worth the quality and use you will get out of this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone, regardless of their eye color or skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I am chinese with NC20-25 skin with yellow tones. I got compliments when i use this eyeshadow before, i am just not sure if i like it enough. it goes on a tad too frosty for my liking. it does not really compliment my skin that much though, so i use it on the outer sides of my eyes. i know some people think this is suitable to highlight the brow area and the inner corner, but i prefer a brighter white colour for that - like my trusty NYX in cottage cheese. i may try doing that one day, although i am not too sure about whether it will work since i find this really too dark for my eyes.

since it got so much raves, i will try to see how it works for asians! will update if i can figure out how to work this in for my skin, until then, i think my sallow skin tone defintely needs something brighter.