March 1, 2015 | 1166 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this eyeshadow. On its own, it looks gorgeous- a lovely champagne that's not too pink or too gold. Where it really shines is as a base for a smokey eye. I love using Sin as a base then Darkhorse, also from the Naked palette on the outer corner and a bit through the crease then blending it slightly inward. Together, Sin and Darkhorse create this super beautiful transition from intense brown to shimmery champagne that doesn't require too much blending to get right. As with the majority of UD shadows, the quality and blendability are fantastic. This is my go-to base as it looks great on its own and with other shadows layered on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sin is my all time favorite shadow. It's a pretty shimmery peachy pink champaign color. UD eyeshadows are pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream. I really love the (new) packaging, you can pop them in and out and put them in a custom palette really easily. I have this eyeshadow in a single, and in the Naked palette. I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shadow. I have tried so many cream/champagne colors and this one is the best. It goes on so smooth and makes your eyes sparkle. My favorite for the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by itsliv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Forgive me, for I have sinned!
This eyeshadow is all that and more. It's so flattering on all skin tones, and just seems to make my eyes sparkle. I also find that the sheen in it brightens up my face, and makes me look more wide-eyed and awake. This is a must-have, I've already hit pan and plan on buying another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shadow is so good, it's a SIN! I'm surprised it's taken me this long to review-UD Sin is one of my all time favorite shadows that I use regularly. So many people have given rave reviews, but I thought I'd give my two cents; this shadow deserves all the praise. Sin is a light, shimmery pink/champagne shade that would flatter pretty much all skintones. It isn't flashy, has little to no fallout, and a beautiful buttery smooth texture and perfect pigmentation. I don't have a single negative thing to say.

I have this as a single shadow and reach for it often, mainly to accentuate the center of my eyelid, over my usual shadow. It makes any look you're going for pop and look even better and more done up, but never too done up. I sometimes also dab a tiny bit on the inner corner of my eyes, depending on what shades I use/the look I'm going for, and it works perfectly for that as well. I would not have thought Sin would look good on me, as I have warm undertone (NC 35), but it still looks great. It isn't an obvious pink, so it works great as a highlight or to make your shadow brighter and prettier. Some have mentioned using it to highlight brow bones--I don't use it for that purpose, as it's on the pink side, and I usually use beige or bone-colored shades for that. For basically anything else, or if you like pinkish brow bone highlighting shadow, Sin is, paradoxically, heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

This is my HG eyeshadow as well. I am pale with cool undertones and this is a beautiful everyday color for my lids, sort of like a "my eyes but better," but i don't think that's a thing. really pretty pinkish-taupe with shimmer. Doesn't look too over the top, a bit subtle, but polishes your look. I wear this as a wash during the day and then layered with others from the Naked palette at night. I am about to run out of this in the Naked palette and when I do hit pan i will definitely buy the single.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this!!! In obsessed with nudes, and own probably 20 different shimmery champagne colors, but was still searching for my HG. I bought this about a month ago and have worn it everyday since, even though I own enough Es to open my own store. It's similar to my skin tone, but adds such a beautiful glow that makes my eyes pop. I'm obsessed! So glad I found this!!! For reference I have dark brown eyes and hair, NC 30 skintone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect nude, champagne-y eye shadow for every day. The shimmer is subtle, which is great because it doesn't make you look like you're in middle school. It works well alone as an every day natural look, or as a base shadow to build other colors on top of. I use this almost every single time I do my eye makeup. It's so versatile! It goes on very smoothly, and stays on very well. Also, the shadow does not fall all over your face and make you look like a kid who got into mommy's make up bag! I also like the packaging! Love this eye shadow, I would recommend this! I actually already have. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to eyeshadow when I'm using pink tones on my face. I'm very fair with blonde hair and greeny-grey eyes and this is just so flattering for my eye colour. I personally find this applies really well and smoothly over primer and lasts all day, with little to no loss of intensity. For me this is a subtle, stand alone colour with no crazy hues or undertone to it, just a pretty, pearled shell pink. I think it also blends well with browns and beiges for a more dramatic eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cocodogg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

As some of you may have been, I was introduced to this color in the first Naked palette.

When I first got this palette, I originally hated this color. In my head I was thinking 'why do they have this weird pink color in here'? But then I gave it a chance, and tried it out myself.

I recently hit pan.

It could be described as a pink based, champagne color. It's unique to other champagne colors because of it's unique, pink tone. Most of the champagnes in my collection are yellow-based. This one is very friendly to all skin tones, because it will work with creating warm-toned and cool-toned looks.

Overall, it's an amazing color to have in your collection. My favorite ways to use it is in a all-over lid look (with 'Toasted in the crease), or in the inner corner (with the color 'Virgin').

Next time, I'll remember 'don't judge an eyeshadow in just it's pan form'.