BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 9/28/2013 2:13:00 AM

Concealer looks weird on me under my eyes, no matter what the base colour! I have dark purpley circles under my eyes, and this helps to lighten them slightly whilst not looking too fake. It doesn't hide them completely obviously, but it does a good job, far better than any concealer I've ever tried!
Just DON'T RUB IT IN! Pat it on and wait for it to dry. Or, use a concealer brush and gently sweep it across.

on 9/26/2013 10:04:00 PM

Luv Luv Luv this stuff! I normally put it on over makeup, it's actually the last step in my make up routine. I keep one in my purse for afternoon touch ups. IF my eyes really look bad in the morning, I will apply this first, before makeup. I never use concealer because it just doesn't look right to me. This is it and I think it works!

on 7/11/2013 3:36:00 PM

I love this stuff! I think it actually works best as a cheekbone highlight! It looks super natural and the packaging makes it really quick and easy to apply! The packaging can get gunky though. That's the only downside.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for years. I used to use it alone, but now that I am older, I need concealer on top. This thing DOES NOT work well with concealer. I have tried it many ways, blended it, different brushes and methods, etc. I can only use this alone. It definitley brightens up the eye area. Not a miracle worker for under eye bags, but does a quick job of making you more alert and wide-eyed. Dires pretty quickly, and lasts for quire sometime.

on 5/3/2013 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really like this product and its my second re-purchase. I use it under my eyes, in the corners over my concealer and it DOES brighten my eye area, soothes and makes them appear less puffy. As an allergy sufferer my eyes sometimes tear and get puffy especially in the morning as I wake up and get ready to apply my make up. I really DO notice a big difference. I didn't expect it to be a "cover up" or under eye concealer- but it does DO what it says it will do. It does not settle into the lines around my eyes, It goes on very smooth and refreshes the eye area. I will re-purchase (AGAIN).

on 4/27/2013 9:39:00 AM

Love this a lot. its a thick creamy pink balm that you dab under the eye with the wand then I pat it gently with my fingertips and leave it to set- DON"T rub it in, this will thin it ou too much and make it ineffective.

I use it under my foundation and find I don't really need concealer as well, I think it must have some really subtle light reflecting particles in it as it acts as bit of a highlighter for under the eyes.
If Im super tired and need someting extra I'll put it OVER my foundation, pat it gently then leave it to set before deciding if I need to add concealer or not.

I find with my NC 20-25 skin it gives a really gorgeous oomph to my under eye area and the pinky colour neutralises any dark shadows.
looks great in photographs, like you have a bit a light highlighter on under your your eyes without any obvious 'shimmer'

love, love love it!!!!!

on 4/26/2013 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I gotta hand it to benefit. They really know how to market their products well. This did absolutely nothing for my undereyes. No brightening whatsoever. That other reviewer said that it was comparable to the Touche Eclat? NOT AT ALL. Save your money. Please.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For me, this is a great product. It is the first thing I put on before any under eye concealer. It moisturizes and brightens and helps the concealer to go on more smoothly. It has also lasted me an incredibly long time. I don't think of this as a stand alone product - I always use it with concealer. It just preps the area so perfectly before I put anything else on. It works much better for me than putting on a moisturizer in my eye area - moisturizers tend to be too greasy under my eye and make my makeup melt. This stuff is just right.

on 4/14/2013 11:22:00 AM

This is a great product! It totally brightens your eyes and it is awesome!

on 3/27/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great pick me up

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products