Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

I think it's a nice conditioner :)

I haven't tried it with the Hydration shampoo so may be the system ( shampoo+conditioner from the same line works better ) - I used Joico as shampoo.

I really liked the thick creamy consistency of it. It has a peppermint smell which is strong but fades when hair is dry. I liked the smell of it but over time it got overwhelming.

Also has a cooling sensation! Which is nice as well :)

It conditioned and smoothed my hair pretty well, I do recommend this product if you have dry frizzy hair

Frizzy tangled hair season ... It passes nut tried this and found it actually made my hair drier! Yuk!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My absolute HG conditioner. I have shoulder length platinum blonde hair that has seen its' fair share of damage and bleach, and this stuff works wonders! I wash with the matching Pureology shampoo, apply this, and leave it in while I shave, wash, use my clarisonic, etc. It normally stays in for about five minutes and my hair loooooves it. Now to be honest about my hair: not only is it damaged, but it is very thick and very dry. This makes it so beautifully silky and hydrated! But I can definitely see it being too much for thin or undamaged/lightly damaged hair. However, for me, it's amazing! It makes my normally dried and fried hair so beautifully silky and smooth. I do pair it with a protein treatment (Nexxus Emergencee, twice a month), of course, but for moisture alone it's incredible! If your hair is damaged like mine, please try this! It's worth every penny!

This is my HG conditioner - my other favourite being Redken All Soft. The Hydrate Shampoo is quite rich, never strips my hair and works well with this, it's matching conditioner.
My hair is softer and in better condition because of it. For reference - I don't have much grey and only dye once every 3 months, if that.
When my hair was 9 inches longer (I recently cut it to just below shoulder length) Hydrate was the only line that left it in a manageable state, tangle-free and great-looking all day long. I like the fragrance (minty). I usually leave it on towel-dried hair for 20-30 minutes before rinsing. Even at a shorter length, my hair is very thick and has a lot of body -- this smooths it down a bit and leaves it less 'poofy', but doesn't interfere with my curl/wave pattern.
I've repurchased and will continue to do so. Great product!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have mixed feelings about this conditioner, I didn't feel like it was that hydrating and the minty smell was kinda cool at first, but it got to be overwhelming sometimes. :I also, it's way overpriced in my opinion. I got it for free from a friend because her mom is a hairdresser and to be honest I wouldn't spend $30+ bucks on it. I prefer redken clear moisture for my hair type.

This conditioner was a disappointment and I say that because of the price range. It works okay like a normal average conditioner is the problem. It felt pretty good in the shower and seemed to detangle pretty easily but thats where it stopped. When my hair air dried it was poofy and frizzy and knotted!! I did not like the scent wither way to minty for me. It was like sniffing vicks vapor rub in a way...very good if you have a head cold or sinuses though itll clear that up. Ive used suave naturals conditioners that worked better for my hair type. I typically like to go for shampoos and conditioners I can use alone without adding any extra treatments afterwards like serums or leave ins. I had to wash my hair all over again with my matrix biolage hydrate shampoo and conditioning balm which is ten times better in my opinion and half the cost. Not at all please with the shampoo or conditioner...blah

I wanted to love this conditioner (and shampoo) so badly.. I think mostly because I wanted to justify how much I spent on it, but unfortunately it was nothing amazing. I loved the smell, but based on the reviews I expected so much more from it. I would probably repurchase if it wasn't so expensive, but at that price, it better work miracles for me. I have been bleaching the life out of my hair for a few years now and figured it was time to invest in a good shampoo/condition but I didn't see any amazing results after nearly 3 months of using it. I am still on the hunt for a miracle shampoo/conditioner that can keep up with the abuse I put my hair through!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I love the shampoo which I have always used with Paul Mitchell Colour Protect conditioner.
It was really expensive so I expected great things from it. At the very least I expected easy-to-comb, nicely conditioned hair.
It was awful. I could barely get a comb through my hair after use and when my hair was dry it felt stiff and brittle and just hung in clumps.
Now I have a nearly full 1000 ml bottle just sitting in my shower, making me feel guilty and stupid.
I am sorry but I think this conditioner is a complete con.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner. The price ... Not so much. $60 a bottle is a little much. However, it is amazing for color treated, frizzy, unmanageable, keratin/Brazilian blowouts. My hair is all of the above ... This has been a godsend. My hair has thickened & most importantly feels SO CLEAN! This strips and and all impurities from your hair. My hair is super oily and I can finally wash my hair every other day, which I have NEVER been able to do before! I may cringe everytime I but this but I will never go back to anything else! Save up and buy this! I also suggest just buying the liter for $60. The 8oz bottle is $30 which is a 1/4 of the big one and half the price. Ridiculous! Just invest in the big one ... For your hairs sake :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this conditioner. I have fine, limp hair and I'm always concerned about a conditioner weighing my hair down. This doesn't. I love the way my hair feels after using the hydrate shampoo/conditioner. The price kills me but I do love this stuff. It is WAY better than the volume conditioner from pureology.