July 30, 2014 | 2139 users online

Lotions/ Creams - La Prairie - Skin Caviar Luxe Body Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Tzatziki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is insane...I love it! After repeatedly going to the LaPrairie counter to get samples, I finally decided to go ahead and spend the $300+ for a jar. This cream is simply beyond anything you've ever tried. Its creamy, whipped honey-like texture melts instantly into your skin and keep it hydrated basically all day long even after a couple handwashings. It has a pleasing, light scent and a very subtle shimmer to it. It's the most luxurious and effective skincare product I've ever used. Ignore the price...it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by styliana

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I didn't like this cream. it is so insanly expensive. The more I use it the more I like it. It really firms , softens hydrates and makes my skin glow.
it is the most luxurious body cream I ve ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by annelau

Wonderul! My body is very dry and my facialist recommends this for me. It is very moisturising, but you still need 5 minutes for your skin to uptake all the cream. It firms and tones my shoulders. Also, the effect is very long lasting - I forgot to use it for few days but my skin is still glowing because I applied it few days ago!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Cutie7

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I kick myself for buying this but I am glad I did. Saw the reviews here and wanted to splurge and try this body cream. What can I say - it is fabulous! It has a lovely scent, creamy, and has a slight shimmer to it. It is very hydrating, has antioxidats, and at the same time it tones/exfoliates (has little bit of glycolic acid in it). You totally feel like a million bucks when you put this cream on. Similar to other reviewers, is that if you shave your legs, you need to wait atleast 5 or so minutes before putting on the cream since there is AHA in the cream (will sting slightly but goes away quickly). Definitely a very painful price at $300 for 5.3 ounces (took off one lippie for the price). I hope the jar lasts a long time...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Jazzie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ooooohhhhh, can you say "the ultimate in luxury"???? This is gorgeous & has the price tag to match! A wonderful body cream that moisturizes incredibly well & makes my body look luminous with the tiny little flecks of shimmer. Will definitely re-purchase, but can really only afford to use this for special occasions. One word of caution - it does sting a tiny bit if used right after shaving, think it has something to do with the high concentration of AHA's & BHA's. If you want a real treat for yourself or someone special - this is it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by aried

I decided to treat myself for my birthday and purchased this wonderful cream. It is very hydrating and has a subtle shimmer. Warning, do not shave your legs and apply this too soon after as it will sting. I did not realize it has AHA. A little goes a long way with this. Would I buy it again? Yes, it's lasted me over 6 months

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 8:49:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Diiiivine! The smell is intoxicating, and the lotion feels luxurious over my skin. It leaves my arms and legs feeling really soft. I didn't give it 5/5 because of the insanely expensive price tag.. if it were half it's price, this would be the PERFECT cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2001 5:37:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

What a nice texture.
At first feels a bit greasy, but soon it's all absorbed.
It does make the skin very supple and glow.
It has very nice smell as well.
But the price is insane!