La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Body Cream

4.1

Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Didecene, Algae Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malt Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Lactobacillus Ferment, Algae, Polyglucoronic Acid, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Hydrolysed Ulva Lactuca Extract, Glycine, Arginine, Methionine, Proline, Lysine, Caviar Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium PCA, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-7, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Petrolatum, Polyacrylamide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Caramel, Phospholipids, Parfum (Fragrance), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140).

on 8/19/2005 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is insane...I love it! After repeatedly going to the LaPrairie counter to get samples, I finally decided to go ahead and spend the $300+ for a jar. This cream is simply beyond anything you've ever tried. Its creamy, whipped honey-like texture melts instantly into your skin and keep it hydrated basically all day long even after a couple handwashings. It has a pleasing, light scent and a very subtle shimmer to it. It's the most luxurious and effective skincare product I've ever used. Ignore the price...it's worth it!

on 10/15/2004 8:28:00 AM

I wish I didn't like this cream. it is so insanly expensive. The more I use it the more I like it. It really firms , softens hydrates and makes my skin glow.
it is the most luxurious body cream I ve ever tried.

on 11/7/2003 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderul! My body is very dry and my facialist recommends this for me. It is very moisturising, but you still need 5 minutes for your skin to uptake all the cream. It firms and tones my shoulders. Also, the effect is very long lasting - I forgot to use it for few days but my skin is still glowing because I applied it few days ago!!

on 9/24/2003 7:17:00 PM

I kick myself for buying this but I am glad I did. Saw the reviews here and wanted to splurge and try this body cream. What can I say - it is fabulous! It has a lovely scent, creamy, and has a slight shimmer to it. It is very hydrating, has antioxidats, and at the same time it tones/exfoliates (has little bit of glycolic acid in it). You totally feel like a million bucks when you put this cream on. Similar to other reviewers, is that if you shave your legs, you need to wait atleast 5 or so minutes before putting on the cream since there is AHA in the cream (will sting slightly but goes away quickly). Definitely a very painful price at $300 for 5.3 ounces (took off one lippie for the price). I hope the jar lasts a long time...

on 7/22/2003 10:14:00 AM

Ooooohhhhh, can you say "the ultimate in luxury"???? This is gorgeous & has the price tag to match! A wonderful body cream that moisturizes incredibly well & makes my body look luminous with the tiny little flecks of shimmer. Will definitely re-purchase, but can really only afford to use this for special occasions. One word of caution - it does sting a tiny bit if used right after shaving, think it has something to do with the high concentration of AHA's & BHA's. If you want a real treat for yourself or someone special - this is it!

on 4/28/2003 9:58:00 PM

I decided to treat myself for my birthday and purchased this wonderful cream. It is very hydrating and has a subtle shimmer. Warning, do not shave your legs and apply this too soon after as it will sting. I did not realize it has AHA. A little goes a long way with this. Would I buy it again? Yes, it's lasted me over 6 months

on 1/28/2002 8:49:00 AM

Diiiivine! The smell is intoxicating, and the lotion feels luxurious over my skin. It leaves my arms and legs feeling really soft. I didn't give it 5/5 because of the insanely expensive price tag.. if it were half it's price, this would be the PERFECT cream.

on 8/24/2001 5:37:00 AM

What a nice texture.
At first feels a bit greasy, but soon it's all absorbed.
It does make the skin very supple and glow.
It has very nice smell as well.
But the price is insane!