Nivea Tinted Moisturizer

3.0

Aqua, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Alumina, Simethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

on 4/13/2012 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got the colour in "natural"
When I apply it it makes my skin look oily so I like to use it as a base and use powder foundation on top for a matte finish :3
Luckily the colour actually suits my skin colour

on 12/27/2011 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nivea tint has done wonders for my pale skin. I have used other tints and they turn very orangy. I also use this on my legs for a little bit of color in the winter timel

on 12/26/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This isn't very moisturizing, it's more like a foundation, so I use it as one.
The lightest color is "natural", but I find it too dark for my fair skin.
The packaging is okay, though, the product stays there safely. :)

Not sure I would buy it again.

on 7/17/2011 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow, I can't believe the bad reviews. I quite like this product, in fact I like it just as much as the Chanel tinted moisturizer (although they are different). It has that signature Nivea smell which is quite nice. It is pretty thick so it offers good coverage. It is perhaps a bit oily which makes it perfect for my dry skin but less perfect for those with oily skin.I wish the lighter color was a bit more light, it's ok for me in the summer (when I'm probably a NC20) but in the winter it is too dark. Because it is so thick it is a bit harder to blend so the difference between my skin and the moisturizer is more noticeable. Still, I would buy again and I think it's a pretty good product for 7 or 8 euros.

on 5/27/2011 2:13:00 PM

This isnt very moisturising for a 'moisturiser'. It has very good coverage and applied very evenly.
I apply my normal face cream first and then apply this product. It goves great even finish, although it is a bit difficult to blend it and takes practise.
Maybe next time, I would buy a more moisturising tinted moisturiser.

on 9/26/2010 6:45:00 AM

This really has to be the worst thing ever.
There are a whole load of reasons why I'll NEVER even go near this stuff again.
They were that:
- No matter if I got the most palest shade, it would still be way to dark for me.
-It looks so cakey.
-Even the most tiniest amount of this stuff makes you look orange.
-It streaks horribly.
-It hardly blends into your skin.
-It clogs your pores badly and causes serious breakouts
-The smell of it isnt particually nice either.

Dont make the same mistake as me; I ended up getting stared at the whole day to realise it was because I looked like a bruised , streaky orange >.<
Just stay away from it.

on 9/17/2010 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great discovery! This cream has a lovely natural color to it which looks very flattering and natural, it covers my minor redness and even out my complexion while providing excellent moisture, I apply it with the 190 foundation brush which I find gives me extra coverage. This is going to be great for winter when I need moisture the most. It comes in 2 shades natural and bronze, natural is a very good match for my NC25, I think this shade would suit color ranges from nc-nw 20-27. The only con is the unnecesary and rather strong typical Nivea scent to it that´s why I didn´t give this cream 5 lippies, you can smell it on your face after several hours!! I would purchase again though.

on 9/9/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I usually wear a mineral foundation but lately i felt as if even that was feeling cakey on my skin, i usually revert to a tinted moisturiser when i feel like this so this time i decided to think outside the box and give nivea a go and im delighted that I did!I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts and this doesnt aggravate either of those problems.It can look a little shiny when applied(I apply mine with a moist makeup sponge) so I just use some powder over it and it looks perfect nice healthy glow with no heavy cakiness...thumbs up nivea!

on 8/26/2010 1:07:00 PM

I usually use mineral powder foundation, but due to (for whatever reason) really dry skin on my cheeks and chin I couln't use my foundation anymore - that's when I bought the tinted moisturizer by Nivea.

I liked the idea of moisturizing my skin and at the same time hiding these awful red patches on my cheeks. It kinda worked fine, was buildable, I was content for the time being.

But there are quite some cons:
- It is VERY HARD TO BLEND! It is insane how fast it dries, so you have to work little by little on your face instead of on the whole of it. That makes it very hard to achieve a well-blended, flawless finish.

- It didn't really moisturize my skin as much as I would have liked it to - BUT it left an oily sheen to my skin: not pretty. I mean, sure, I set it with powder, and it was fine, but that is not what you expect of a tinted moisturizer.

- Also, the colour was quite dark on my fair skin. In the summer it was alright, cause I had a bit of a tan, but I would never be able to pull this of in winter.

A trick to make it blend more easily is to wet your face (or fingers) a little before applying it, or to use a wet sponge. BUT this will also sheer out the coverage.

All in all, it was an okay solution for that point in time, but I will definitely be on the lookout for a new tinted moisturizer.

EDIT: Because my skin was quite good recently and I didn't feel like high coverage, I thought I should give this another shot.
I use this with a damp sponge, and it worked really nice. I also put on a moisturiser underneath which made it go on a lot smoother. I actually like this now for days when I don't need a lot of coverage. When you use it with a damp sponge, it is a lot easier to blend and the colour matches my skin better.
So, I changed my original rating of 2 to 3.

oh boy is this crap. a tinted moisturiser that actually cakes, is impossible to blend or match with your skin. i believe this would be a dull flat colour on anyone, it's not thick, but doesn't give the skin a chance to even show through. the low reviews really reflect how terrible this product truly is. shame on nivea really.