August 2, 2014 | 1292 users online

Eyeliner - Kiss Me - Kiss Me Eyeliner in Black

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is amazing, it doesnt smudge or flake even if you cry. Even if its about to come off, it just slides right off. Although the time for it to dry takes a while and i have to keep my eyes shut because i have asian eyes and if i dont wait for a minute the eyeliner will appear on the top of my eyes. but sometimes my oily warm skin will make the eyeliner peel off from the corner which is a con :( but it was worth a try... its sweat proof though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by dollbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG liquid eyeliner. Industrial strength, smudge-free, true blackest black. So easy to remove for such a waterproof product- wet eyes with warm water and gently rub off, just like its mascara counterpart.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by debbieaikens

Excellent liner if you want it to stay put and not smudge all over the place. I have tried everything from high end Shu Uemera to drug store brands and I go back to this. The packaging isn't great w/the brush. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE blinc to come up with a pencil, but I'm not sure they can w/the same formula which is amazing! The liner won't move all day or all night, but you need a steady had to apply. Another reviewer mentioned trimming the brush, so I'll try that and see what happens :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2007 4:53:00 PM More reviews by delphinus

I am a big fan of the mascara. Unfortunately, the eyeliner couldn't live up to my huge expectations. But it stays put. I find it much more dramatic than other liquid eyeliners, but that might be due to the brush. I took some points off of packaging because of the brush. I usually trim it, since it's too thick for my liking. You could use a separate brush as an alternative.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I LOVE Kiss Me Mascara so much, I was hoping for the same kind of perfect waterproof results from their eyeliner as I got from the mascara. Unfortunately, this is just not what I expected .....when my eyes watered, the mascara stayed on, but eventually some of the eyeliner flaked off, some got in my eyes, irritated them and made them water even more, causing more flaking. The mascara never budged, so that is great, but I am disappointed in the liner......I also found it kind of hard to apply. Too much liquid comes out, the brush tip tends to smear, it's impossible to get an even line and it's slow to dry so it messes up and has to be rubbed off. I may try using it again, but won't rebuy and will probably toss!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 4:08:00 AM More reviews by kristle

My first time using a liquid eyeliner. The tip is great though i find it a little too hard. More like a spongy pointed brush tip. The liquid is kind of watery but it dries up pretty fast. It does not melt or stain my upper lids as i had inner double eyelids. Does not stains my undereyes too! But the end result doesn't seem to be pure black. It look kind of reflective black to me (greyish black). But still, is a very good liquid eyeliner for a beginner like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Jeda21

I tried the eyeliner and mascara because I have oily skin and everything tends to melt by the end of the workday. I previously used Bare Minerals eyeliner.

This product's eyeliner applicator does not work for my skill level, so I just use the (nice and stiff) jane iredale angled brow brush instead and it works fine now -- just can't apply too close to the eyelash line or the eyelashes get hard when the eyeliner dries, making it difficult to apply the mascara soon after.

The mascara and eyeliner are excellent, as they don't irritate my sensitive, dry, and contact wearing eyes -- this goes for the eyeliner as well.

The only drawback is the rubbing with lots of water that you have to do to take off the product at the end of the day - gentle rubbing with lots of water and my cetaphil for oily skin seems to work fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by buddebev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great if you're looking for a real "all day stay" liquid eyeliner. It REALLY does stay! I noticed on occasion it cracks, but if you have a real good steady hand to reapply I think that would solve the problem. I liked the mascara more than the eyeliner. The performance of Kiss Me eyeliner is awesome - it's true black!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by sasha671

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG. Doesnt smudge, doesnt run. True black. Love Blinc

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this while in HongKong and it was dirt cheap, costs me only ard USD8. However I don't really like it as much as I like the mascara. The tip is not fine enough to draw fine lines on my Asian eyes, and it somehow smudges. The whole tube dries up pretty quick.Will not buy again.