Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/27/2010 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased the deep bronze shade about a year ago, and it works great for me. It gives my skin a lovely golden bronze glow; basically,it does what a bronzer is supposed to do. I use a lot of wet n wild products, and for the most part, I am happy with them. I noticed many of you ladies didn't like this product. I think this may have been made with darker skinned women in mind because this is a very pigmented product. I am african american with medium brown skin, and this looks very natural on me.

on 7/19/2010 4:48:00 PM

Eww... i hated these! Maybe it is because i am super pale but these looked like dirt on my face. The actual product was really poor quality too. This could never produce a natural sunkissed glow... never ever :(

I think I got this bronzer in the medium shade. It doesn't really do much for my complexion. It's pretty chalky, but I just use it sometimes for highlight since it's shimmery. But I don't use it as a bronzer because it's too light/ you can't really tell the difference.

on 6/13/2010 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Left my skin with copper streaks, not very natural looking at all. Also, bronzer breaks up easily in container to make a mess.

on 5/6/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I decided to get two w'n'w bronzers b/c of the rave reviews, and they were on sale (although they're super cheap anyway). One was matte, and the other shimmery, and I did not like either one. The matte one looked ruddy and gross on me. The shimmery one was a bit darker, but both of them did not work for me at all color-wise. They looked orange/brown and fake. And I feel like they're gonna do something bad to my skin if I actually used them on a daily basis.

on 4/30/2010 10:37:00 PM

EW.
I bought this is Medium/Dark hoping I could use it as a contour bronzer, since it looked matte.
I regret spending 5.99 on this. When I took this home, I could see the shade truer than under the fluorescent drugstore lights.
This was the nastiest orange color I'd ever seen. It is also VERY pigmented, and I don't mean that in a good way... My face looks ruddy and gross, and it was hard to blend.
I reccomend for everyone to look for a bronzer with a cool toned brown bronzer. Orange-red is not attractive at all.
I was hoping to like this, since it was fairly cheap...but no.
The search continues...

on 4/23/2010 8:22:00 PM

Can't understand the good reviews for this product. This was just an orangey, shimmery mess on me. If you want to look like a sunburned Edward Cullen, pick this up. The packaging is ridiculous, my sister actually laughed when she saw it. It comes with a tiny brush which I immediately tossed, and an even smaller mirror. It's like, thanks, now I can see the inside of my nostrils. Seriously WnW, ditch the mirror and the brush, and spend the money on printing the shade name on the actual product. That way, I would have some idea of what shade I am reviewing.

on 4/17/2010 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this Princess 741A and it was sooooo cheap!!! I was trying it out and fell in love with it. Its so pigmented but not VERY shimmery in like not of glitter. It was under $3 so i couldn't really go wrong with it.

on 2/3/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wears a rusty-orange color on me. Not pretty, but rec'd for those gals who can pull off this color.

on 1/19/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hum, I got the lightest shade -- light/medium.

I heard all the raves about it, and I decided to give it a try.

Perhaps this isn't my shade, but EW, this is a pink undertoned bronzer. Horrible HORRIBLE horrible on my skin (NC25) yuck yuck yuck!

I used it once when I Was testing and I'll never use this again. It just doesn't work with my skintone.

Maybe the other shades would work better, but I don't find a reason to go back. The packaging is not flattering, but the price tag is.

If it matches your skin tone, get it.

The light/medium is nicely satin/matte. If only it matched my skin...

Popular Bronzers