Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I had bought the medium one but dont know why I felt it did not work for me. I think I did not even give it a good try instead gave it away as a gift. Oh well I currently have 2 shimmery ones. The bali & tahitian tan I think. These have shimmer in them which I do not like actaully. But are soft smooth & can be easily applied. Great color payoff as well. I dont know about the tahitian one as I have not yet worn it but bali makes me look a little orange or so it seems. I am still novice to the whole world of mu let alone bronzers so I might give it another try. The packaging is horrible, my fav heather silk blush has already shattered & if this one does I will not be the least surprised. But the new ones are out which I hear have better packaging. Anyways their blushes & bronzers are good d/s buys.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased the deep bronze shade about a year ago, and it works great for me. It gives my skin a lovely golden bronze glow; basically,it does what a bronzer is supposed to do. I use a lot of wet n wild products, and for the most part, I am happy with them. I noticed many of you ladies didn't like this product. I think this may have been made with darker skinned women in mind because this is a very pigmented product. I am african american with medium brown skin, and this looks very natural on me.

Eww... i hated these! Maybe it is because i am super pale but these looked like dirt on my face. The actual product was really poor quality too. This could never produce a natural sunkissed glow... never ever :(

I think I got this bronzer in the medium shade. It doesn't really do much for my complexion. It's pretty chalky, but I just use it sometimes for highlight since it's shimmery. But I don't use it as a bronzer because it's too light/ you can't really tell the difference.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Left my skin with copper streaks, not very natural looking at all. Also, bronzer breaks up easily in container to make a mess.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I decided to get two w'n'w bronzers b/c of the rave reviews, and they were on sale (although they're super cheap anyway). One was matte, and the other shimmery, and I did not like either one. The matte one looked ruddy and gross on me. The shimmery one was a bit darker, but both of them did not work for me at all color-wise. They looked orange/brown and fake. And I feel like they're gonna do something bad to my skin if I actually used them on a daily basis.

EW.
I bought this is Medium/Dark hoping I could use it as a contour bronzer, since it looked matte.
I regret spending 5.99 on this. When I took this home, I could see the shade truer than under the fluorescent drugstore lights.
This was the nastiest orange color I'd ever seen. It is also VERY pigmented, and I don't mean that in a good way... My face looks ruddy and gross, and it was hard to blend.
I reccomend for everyone to look for a bronzer with a cool toned brown bronzer. Orange-red is not attractive at all.
I was hoping to like this, since it was fairly cheap...but no.
The search continues...

Can't understand the good reviews for this product. This was just an orangey, shimmery mess on me. If you want to look like a sunburned Edward Cullen, pick this up. The packaging is ridiculous, my sister actually laughed when she saw it. It comes with a tiny brush which I immediately tossed, and an even smaller mirror. It's like, thanks, now I can see the inside of my nostrils. Seriously WnW, ditch the mirror and the brush, and spend the money on printing the shade name on the actual product. That way, I would have some idea of what shade I am reviewing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this Princess 741A and it was sooooo cheap!!! I was trying it out and fell in love with it. Its so pigmented but not VERY shimmery in like not of glitter. It was under $3 so i couldn't really go wrong with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wears a rusty-orange color on me. Not pretty, but rec'd for those gals who can pull off this color.