December 22, 2014 | 1059 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Stress Relief Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by xoxoEquinebond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this, it's super moisturizing and I find it kind of smells like dove, but not as strong. This is the best body wash I've used and there isn't much to say about it. I doubt any product can reduce stress unless it's some sort of vitamin/drug. I bought this because it was on sale, but I will repurchase because it is the only body wash I've found that actually leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this when I lived in a colder climate. My skin is dry and living there made it 10x worse.

This body wash has a light scent, foams nicely a rinses away clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up on sale out of curiosity and am pleased to say that it soothed my dry winter-cracked skin. A quarter-sized amount applied with a natural bristle brush cleans my entire body. I am pleased with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for the foam bath but bought this instead and I'm happy. Mine says the new improved version. I wasn't expecting a deep real lavender perfume the scent is nice,gentle and soothing like it says. It moisturizes and lathers very well. It's Good price, I like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only body wash that I have completely used and repurchased (several times). The smell of it always makes me feel good no matter how many times I've smelled it. I love the texture and the fact that a little goes a long way. I will continue to purchase this for as long as they make it. HG body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 6:40:00 AM More reviews by AndiDavis

I love this product. It smells fantastic, it's nice and thick. I don't have to use too much of it. It really does help relax you. This is one of the only bodywashes I've sought after and purchased more than once. Definately will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn't care for this body wash much. I like Aveeno in general but was disappointed with this product. It claims to be lavender scented but the scent is actually a heavy, synthetic perfume. I know what real lavender smells like because I use lavender essential oil and fresh lavender flowers a lot, and this scent is nothing like it. The formula is ok, it is thick and doesn't seem to rinse away all the the way though. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by tnyworld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this body wash! It left my skin soft and clean feeling. I am allergic everything but I have found that my skin responds very well to anything with lavender in it, so I thought I would give this a try. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jenpm78

I love this body wash. It is very moisturizing, smells great, and is non-irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This body wash smells very good. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way like most soaps do. I like it a lot!