Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Oat Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance, Quaternium 15 May Contain ( /-): Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 11/15/2011 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My mother received this product in a holiday gift basket and since she's not into liquid bath soap, she gave it to me. It sat under my bathroom sink for about a year until I ran out of my usual soap. Now I can't imagine taking a showing without it. I'm very sensitive to aromas and this one definately brightens my mood and clears my mind. Although the scent isn't overpowering when you get out of the shower, it does leave a nice clean scent as if you put scented powder on your body. Since I don't wear cologne or aftershave, I like this. I've gotten compliments on it from friends who think it's either a scented talc or a laundry detergent. It makes my skin feel clean and not dry. Will definately keep purchasing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this, it's super moisturizing and I find it kind of smells like dove, but not as strong. This is the best body wash I've used and there isn't much to say about it. I doubt any product can reduce stress unless it's some sort of vitamin/drug. I bought this because it was on sale, but I will repurchase because it is the only body wash I've found that actually leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

on 12/8/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this when I lived in a colder climate. My skin is dry and living there made it 10x worse.

This body wash has a light scent, foams nicely a rinses away clean.

on 12/5/2009 6:09:00 PM

I picked this up on sale out of curiosity and am pleased to say that it soothed my dry winter-cracked skin. A quarter-sized amount applied with a natural bristle brush cleans my entire body. I am pleased with it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was looking for the foam bath but bought this instead and I'm happy. Mine says the new improved version. I wasn't expecting a deep real lavender perfume the scent is nice,gentle and soothing like it says. It moisturizes and lathers very well. It's Good price, I like it.

on 6/18/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the only body wash that I have completely used and repurchased (several times). The smell of it always makes me feel good no matter how many times I've smelled it. I love the texture and the fact that a little goes a long way. I will continue to purchase this for as long as they make it. HG body wash.

on 6/17/2009 6:40:00 AM

I love this product. It smells fantastic, it's nice and thick. I don't have to use too much of it. It really does help relax you. This is one of the only bodywashes I've sought after and purchased more than once. Definately will buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Didn't care for this body wash much. I like Aveeno in general but was disappointed with this product. It claims to be lavender scented but the scent is actually a heavy, synthetic perfume. I know what real lavender smells like because I use lavender essential oil and fresh lavender flowers a lot, and this scent is nothing like it. The formula is ok, it is thick and doesn't seem to rinse away all the the way though. Will not repurchase.

on 5/15/2009 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this body wash! It left my skin soft and clean feeling. I am allergic everything but I have found that my skin responds very well to anything with lavender in it, so I thought I would give this a try. LOVE IT!

on 3/26/2009 1:58:00 PM

I love this body wash. It is very moisturizing, smells great, and is non-irritating.