August 27, 2014 | 950 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaAimee

These are by far my favourite drugstore (or maybe even high end) blushes. Because they are baked blushes I find it gives a really pretty, subtle flush of colour but I can still really build it up if I want. The color selection is lovely, there's not a colour in there I don't like. They smell beautiful, the packaging is adorable, they last forever aswell- I've had one since Christmas and its only just finishing. For me, you can't get much better :) Also, they are extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend these!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bourjois little round pot blush has one of the greatest color ranges, every single shade is so gorgeous and wearable, and every different finishes you'll need, shimmery, pearly to matte ones, every shade I own is highly pigmented and long lasting, has a buttery soft texture and blends effortlessly. Haven't had that problem with the surface hardens but I do clean my face brushes after every use so less oil and moisture is getting into them I guess. Dropped one on the ground and it didn't break a bit. One thing I can really live without is the heavy synthetic fragrance in them, fragrance actually comes the 4th in the ingredients list of these blushes, and that's A LOT. I've never seen a skincare of makeup product has that much fragrance in it, not something you put on your face. it does irritate the skin on my cheeks make it itchy on days when my skin is extra sensitive. so sensitive skin people be aware. But I don't think that being a problem for most people.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I have a problem with my Bourjois blush which I owned 2 of them. As some reviewers mentioned, eventually this product formed a protective coating on it, thus preventing my brush to pick up the product.
I would have gotten the hint when I was trying to test the colour at the counter, the SA approached me with a disposable mascara brush, she started rubbing the blush hard & fast with the mascara brush saying that it formed a protective coating by itself. And she was right, if I don't use this on a daily basis, there is no way that a regular makeup brush can pick up any product.
This also applied on my Chanel dome shaped blush as well.Totally not worth buying, at any price. However, it is still usable by putting a bit of silicone primer on the product and use it as a cream blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Herome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the shade 34 Rose d'or (true pink with golden shimmer). It looks very pretty on the cheeks, smells amazing and has a mirror whis is always a good thing :) However the color payoff and the stayingpower aren't the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My honest opinion on these products are that they are lovely on the skin, buildable colour, great range of colours and textures along with a great price per blush! I would reccommend these blushes to anyone that is pale and likes to have warm rosy cheeks all year round, the blushes are great for gradually building colour without going too overboard. I would NOT reccommend these to anyone that is of a dark complexion due to the contrast of the colours on the skin, Bourjois need to come up with shades that would enhance darker skin tones. Overall, Bourjois blushes deserve a 5 out of 5 due to the wide range of colours and textures for the different blushes and also for being buildable, which makes it easy to put on the right amount without overdoing the blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by TinkyBlink

Very good. Very buildable and stops me from using too much by going on gradually

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by marg31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

love this blush from Bourjois!It is a great everyday blush ,I like it for days when I want a no-makeup makeup look!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product! I like to use the shade I own, Rose Pompon, in the winter when I'm paler. I'm not sure whether this applies to every shade, but Rose Pompon is not very pigmented and that's exactly how I like my blushes. If I want more of a dramatic blush look for a party or special occasion, all I have to do is build it up. I'm eager to try out more shades and ill be quick to repurchase when my blush runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Sarahtashh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this little blusher! Its perfect if you want a little glow on your cheeks for a simple summer look or you can build it up to get some more colour as well. It doesnt build up to a significant amount though so I do find myself adding some pigment from my MAC blush aswell when I feel I need it.
It is pretty expensive in Australia.. $20 for the itty bitty pot but it does last a long time Ive had mine for about a year with hardly a dent in it which is pretty awsome.
The colour range is also pretty good ranging from light to dark red pink to browns :)
Overall I love it and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blusher changed my opinion about powder blusher and pigmentation. Have been going for cream blushers as so many YT gurus say they are better for dry skin and they also like sheering out heavily pigmented blushers. Went to pick up the Bourjois Cream blusher in 01 and the SA gave me a makeover. She used the Cream Blusher and kept insisting that sheering out the blusher makes dry skin flakes more apparent. Finally, I allowed her to try the powder blusher and she chose 37 Rose Pompom, a very girly peachy pink with a slight shimmer that I would have never chosen for my NC25 yellow undertone skin. Wow, it was so pretty the way she applied it - like a natural flush but not overdone. And it didn't make my complexion look muddy or emphasize hyperpigmentation like so many pinky blushes do on me.

The SA explained that these heavily pigmented products are not good for dry skin and she was right. I actually like that the blush is so hard and you have to scrape at it with your brush - it means you won't end up with too much product.

Took off one lippie for the heavy fragrance, which is totally unecessary and can cause irritation. I like the small packaging as I never finish color products anyway so why do we need such huge sizes. However, for the price per gram, this blush is comparable to a department store blush so I feel it is slightly overpriced considering the basic packaging. The little brush included is a waste and also unhygienic to store after using on top of the product. Good useful mirror, which could be better if they included a topper instead of the brush so the mirror didn't get dirty with blush powder. Price in Hong Kong is $118 (about US$15.30).