September 18, 2014 | 2005 users online

Pressed Powders - mark - Matte-Nificent oil absorbing powder in matte light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this product from my very good friend Abfabjeanius. I really like it. The shade reminds me of T. Leclerc banane powder. It mattifies the skin without drying it. The packaging is nice and convenient. Would definitely buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Cecilia13Angelina

I bought this in matte light. I don't like the puff that it comes with, it's too small, and mine is falling apart. Other than that I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by kchan99

I love this powder, but I am here to comment about the packaging. I have had this powder for about 2 months. Yesterday, the case broke. The mirror became separated from the compact when a piece of plastic broke off from near the hinge. I was just using the powder. I have never dropped the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Kayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Excellent quality powder, good color, beautiful finish and a cute container....not expensive either? Enough said.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by guilty67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suppose I'd buy this one again if I must. It's so tiny, though! The "puff" that comes with it is barely there. You're better off investing in a bigger puff and/or a brush. The coverage is decent and it blends well. The packaging is pretty fun and it does fit into tiny purses. You make your own decision on whether or not it's enough bang for your buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CoffeeJava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 6:48:00 PM More reviews by CoffeeJava

This is the only product I found to control oil. It works great with the tinted moisturizer. I can't believe there isn't a product like this out there for oily girls. UPDATE: I still like this product, but I have found that mark should include two of those thingy to put on your powder because they get soaked with your oil and powder before you finish. I do not use this more than once nor when I have oily skin. Or they should make a better one because I can't find one that's thin enough to fit at the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2004 9:27:00 AM More reviews by sarchazm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my HG powder cause its contols oil but itsnt too drying since i have combo skin. blends nicely and lasts all day for me. will buy again for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by olive2222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Use it daily! Don't go with out it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by AuNaturelle82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the coolest looking products I've seen. The product itself is average in quality, and a tad too yellow for me, but if I use just enough to lightly cover my face it evens out the redness in my skintone. good product overall:)