Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 9/1/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of the classic Philosophy scents, Cinnamon Buns is scented very accurately; you could even smell the frosting notes in this 3-in-1. The scent is a bit strong, so a little product goes a long way. Very lathering, also. Would recommend, especially for the fall/winter seasons.

on 5/22/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I never used this as a shampoo. Not for a second did I consider it. When I used this as a body wash, it smelled perfect in the shower. When I dried off, my skin felt tight and the scent was completely gone. As a bubble bath, it produced foam as opposed to bubbles. The packaging is cute, but so what. If you want to make your shower smell good, this is for you :)

If you're like me, your New Year's resolution probably involved something about finally 'getting in shape.' A major part of this is, of course, cutting back on many of the delicious goodies that added inches to your waistline in the first place. If you're still mourning the loss of your favorite sweet treats, wipe off your tears and hop into the shower! Philosophy has recently released a whole plethora of yummy three-in-one shampoo / shower gel / bubble bath products. So, even if you can't eat a cinnamon bun at least you can smell like one! Nom, nom, nom ... These products are absolutely fab! Can you tell I'm a big fan? The delicious concoctions lather like a dream, moisturize well and smell divine - DIVINE! The only downside is that the scent doesn't linger long on your skin after you get out of the shower. If you'd like to smell like a bakery all day (which I do) just work the gel into your hair, let it sit for a few minutes, and rinse. Your locks will smell like sugar and spice and everything nice all day long!

Read more at http://wallstreetbeautybeat.blogspot.com

on 1/15/2012 7:05:00 AM

OMG...I love love love this one. Its so fresh. Not as foodie as it sounds. Its a wonderful soft moisturizing formula. I just love it. I have purchased it as gifts. Have repurchased for myself over and over. I also use this one as a base and mix in Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Girl. Cinnamon Buns and Pure Grace top my list. They feel great on your skin. I love Philosophy gels. Others just dont measure up.

on 10/3/2011 2:59:00 PM

One of my absolute favourite products. Nothing is lovelier on a cold winter's day than to relax in a hot bath enhanced by Philosophy Cinnamon Buns. It's also an excellent shampoo - for years, I carried it in a small travel bottle to the gym where it did double duty as shampoo and shower gel. And unlike many of Philosophy's more recent products which have a very artificial scent, the fragrance of this is warm, natural and heavenly.

YUM. I love the scent of this. It smells like Cinnamon frosting. It lathers really nicely and makes you skin feel really soft.

on 8/13/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To me, this doesn't smell like cinnamon buns. More like a vanilla pound cake or a pastry of some sort. It is relatively thick, creamy and lathers quite well. I only like using this as a body wash because I find it strips my hair as a shampoo. Scent doesn't linger very well afterwards which is fine with me. Pricey for body wash, but comes in a big bottle which will last a long time. Only wished it had a pump at the top so it made dispensing the product easier. Like the recipes on the bottle too. :)

on 4/26/2011 4:53:00 PM

The gel itself is nice quality. Texture is just the right thickness and the lather is great.
The scent smells like cinnamon buns in the bottle (although the likeness did not wow me; I've smelled closer likenesses to cinnamon buns in other bath products) and is quite nice. This would have gotten 4 lippies had the scent not gone off once it was being used in the shower.
Once you begin to lather it on yourself, it begins to smell like an ashtray. I do not know why as I do not smoke, nor does my fiance. Other Philosophy gels do not do this, so it must just be this particular scent. Luckily the scent does not linger.
Disappointing, as the scent is unpleasant to use in the shower. Perhaps I'll try to use it as a bubble bath.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I loved the smell of this and I loved how much it lathered...but I won't repurchase it. The 3-in-1's, as much as I love them, are very drying, both on my skin and my hair. So, I'll have to resist the urge to try more of these, despite the awesome smells!

Oh, and the packaging can be a problem too when you're nearing the bottom...or if the bottom of your's cracks like another one of mine did -- it leaked out completely :(

on 3/18/2011 9:42:00 AM

I have been buying this for my college student since he was in elementary school. He likes the all-in-one concept and the fragrance. I say whatever works when it comes to getting boys thoroughly clean.
I'm not a huge fan for myself as I prefer a separate, higher quality shampoo. However, the fragrance is wonderful and the bathroom smells great after using it. Just use it as a body wash and you still get value.

Popular Gels/Soaps