April 17, 2014 | 908 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Beverlyfay

One of my absolute favourite products. Nothing is lovelier on a cold winter's day than to relax in a hot bath enhanced by Philosophy Cinnamon Buns. It's also an excellent shampoo - for years, I carried it in a small travel bottle to the gym where it did double duty as shampoo and shower gel. And unlike many of Philosophy's more recent products which have a very artificial scent, the fragrance of this is warm, natural and heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

YUM. I love the scent of this. It smells like Cinnamon frosting. It lathers really nicely and makes you skin feel really soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by alee26

To me, this doesn't smell like cinnamon buns. More like a vanilla pound cake or a pastry of some sort. It is relatively thick, creamy and lathers quite well. I only like using this as a body wash because I find it strips my hair as a shampoo. Scent doesn't linger very well afterwards which is fine with me. Pricey for body wash, but comes in a big bottle which will last a long time. Only wished it had a pump at the top so it made dispensing the product easier. Like the recipes on the bottle too. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The gel itself is nice quality. Texture is just the right thickness and the lather is great.
The scent smells like cinnamon buns in the bottle (although the likeness did not wow me; I've smelled closer likenesses to cinnamon buns in other bath products) and is quite nice. This would have gotten 4 lippies had the scent not gone off once it was being used in the shower.
Once you begin to lather it on yourself, it begins to smell like an ashtray. I do not know why as I do not smoke, nor does my fiance. Other Philosophy gels do not do this, so it must just be this particular scent. Luckily the scent does not linger.
Disappointing, as the scent is unpleasant to use in the shower. Perhaps I'll try to use it as a bubble bath.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I loved the smell of this and I loved how much it lathered...but I won't repurchase it. The 3-in-1's, as much as I love them, are very drying, both on my skin and my hair. So, I'll have to resist the urge to try more of these, despite the awesome smells!

Oh, and the packaging can be a problem too when you're nearing the bottom...or if the bottom of your's cracks like another one of mine did -- it leaked out completely :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ManorDuchess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been buying this for my college student since he was in elementary school. He likes the all-in-one concept and the fragrance. I say whatever works when it comes to getting boys thoroughly clean.
I'm not a huge fan for myself as I prefer a separate, higher quality shampoo. However, the fragrance is wonderful and the bathroom smells great after using it. Just use it as a body wash and you still get value.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by MommyMomdri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The ONLY reason why I don't have this at 5 lippies is because the smell doesn't last all day. The one time I didn't do my exhausting skin care routine with the body butter, perfume, hair perfume, I noticed it only lasted around 5 hours. This is a slight issue for me, but other than that, it's like the other philosophy products- awesome!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this scent. This is a great shower gel and lathers nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by annasol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really love the scent of this gel ! Fantastic ! It fills the shower with a incredible scent. Too bad it is so expensive in Europe and very hard to find. But will buy it again and again as it smells so good. Packaging is not very handy, a very large bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells heavenly ! ! Love this stuff. Only used it as body wash, not shampoo. Lathers great. It makes me want to eat cinnamon buns while I shower. The packaging is neat as it gives an actual recipe for Cinnamon Buns on the bottle! mmm
bit pricey tho. I only get it for a treat!