October 31, 2014 | 812 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara for my bottom lashes. The brush is tiny, but I wish it were even smaller. It still doesn't get everything. It doesn't flake or smudge on me and separates the lashes. I do want to try some of the more high end (Clinique bottom lash) mascaras tho for comparison before I purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this from my sister at first and fell in love wih it. In fact, I got the waterproof version just two weeks ago and have been absolutely obsessed with it.

This mascara doesn't flake at all or smudge. It holds my curls super well and it seriously gets every last lash, no matter how short, to be noticeable. My lids are very oily and my short (Asian) lashes stick straight out and can never seem to hold their curl. This hold the curl all day and just adds so much. And for a whooping low price of $6, why not?

My only complaint is the fact that the wand doesn't pick up a lot of mascara at once and I have to keep redipping, but a brush that small can only hold whys expected so. Anyways, I will repurchase for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

It's a little smudgey. Perhaps the waterproof version is a better idea.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Gets every lash, looks natural and doesn't smudge, flake, clump or fade. Overall A+ mascara. This gets a big thumbs up in my book . I recommend to my friends. Not my HG but it is up there

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I searched everywhere for this mascara today (Walmart and Shoppers). I think it is discontinued, or at least in Canada

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by GlamCatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Luv, luv, luv this unique brush! I use Lash Discovery on my top and bottom lashes. I have thick, curly, short lashes- so I use this tiny brush on top of my top lash line, brushing outward, this lengthens them AND keeps the product away from my eyes ( they're sensitive and teary). Larger brushes cannot do this without getting mascara on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Michla_1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love, love, love this one for my bottom lashes...nothing else compares as far as lower lash coverage, definition, ease of use and perfectly sized brush. If it also was as good on my top lashes it would get 5 but i'm happy to have this as it is and so 4 will do!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the WATERPROOF version of this and let me tell you; it was a pain to take it off. after the whole thing, my eyelashes feel stiff and awful.

PROS:
-doesnt smell bad
-doesnt flake
-it gives somewhat a tint to the lash

CONS:
-pain to take off
-makes no dramatic differnce to my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this for blending my real lashes with false lashes. Super tiny brush gets EVERY little lash. I cannot say enough about this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mjabf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

On the hunt for my HG mascara, I tried the waterproof version of Lash Discovery. It held my curl and added length, but tended to smudge and was somewhat difficult to remove. Toward the end of its lifetime (only two months for the particular tube I had), it flaked all the time. Next!