September 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Gets every lash, looks natural and doesn't smudge, flake, clump or fade. Overall A+ mascara. This gets a big thumbs up in my book . I recommend to my friends. Not my HG but it is up there

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I searched everywhere for this mascara today (Walmart and Shoppers). I think it is discontinued, or at least in Canada

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by GlamCatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Luv, luv, luv this unique brush! I use Lash Discovery on my top and bottom lashes. I have thick, curly, short lashes- so I use this tiny brush on top of my top lash line, brushing outward, this lengthens them AND keeps the product away from my eyes ( they're sensitive and teary). Larger brushes cannot do this without getting mascara on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Michla_1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love, love, love this one for my bottom lashes...nothing else compares as far as lower lash coverage, definition, ease of use and perfectly sized brush. If it also was as good on my top lashes it would get 5 but i'm happy to have this as it is and so 4 will do!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the WATERPROOF version of this and let me tell you; it was a pain to take it off. after the whole thing, my eyelashes feel stiff and awful.

PROS:
-doesnt smell bad
-doesnt flake
-it gives somewhat a tint to the lash

CONS:
-pain to take off
-makes no dramatic differnce to my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this for blending my real lashes with false lashes. Super tiny brush gets EVERY little lash. I cannot say enough about this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mjabf

On the hunt for my HG mascara, I tried the waterproof version of Lash Discovery. It held my curl and added length, but tended to smudge and was somewhat difficult to remove. Toward the end of its lifetime (only two months for the particular tube I had), it flaked all the time. Next!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by lkwilson69

I have short, fine lashes and a coworker told me about this mascara. It is by far the BEST mascara I have EVER used!! I have used the low end and the high end of mascara's and find I will never use another mascara ever! I highly recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If this mascara didn't wear off I'd literally never buy any different mascara again. It's so close to being a holy grail. It coats my lashes so perfectly! Maybe it needs a new formula?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would use this solely for my bottom lashes. It's such a small brush it's really easy to work with. I often use it for the corners of my upper lashes too because it can easily reach that area without getting black everywhere.
I only gave it a four because I wouldn't reach for this for my upper lashes. I have used it when I'm in a rush and it works fine, it's just nothing special for those lashes.
I buy this in the waterproof version.