Philosophy Chocolate Chip Cookies 3-in-1

3.3

on 3/8/2005 10:05:00 PM

Yummy! I love the scent, but the brownish color it left in the sink while washing my hands kind of scared me at first. 3 in 1's are drying - I use them in the soap dispensers in my bathrooms. Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the better ones.

on 3/3/2005 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a swap and I like it. It is ok, nothing I would repurchase. there are too many other great scents.

on 2/23/2005 10:06:00 AM

i got this in a little two ounce in a swap. its the only one i found that actually lingers in smell after you use it. i really like it!!

on 2/14/2005 3:34:00 AM

The best scent, I love it, very very chocolatey! My hubby loves it, too! Divine!

on 1/14/2005 3:31:00 AM

I got a sample of this on ebay and i really like it. i'm usually not a fan of chocolatey flavours but this is so spot-on it totally reminds me of choc-chip cookies and it's such a nice start to the day! if you put a little bit in your hair with your regular conditioner, your hair will be lightly scented throughout the day

on 11/13/2004 5:04:00 AM

By far one of my favorites! YUMMMY!

on 11/13/2004 5:02:00 AM

MY #1 FAVORITe along with Cinnamon Buns. I can't believe others don't like it. My hubby loooves it too!

on 10/29/2004 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This smells more like the cookie base of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies rather than chocolate per se. I like the way Chips Ahoys smell, though, so I like this. I swapped this away and ended up rebuying it after I smelled it again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It was this little number that started me on my addiction to the 3 in 1's! Unfortuneately, I lost it before I could use it more than 5x *sniff*. It was a true chocolate scent with a hint of baked cookie, and only a touch of the weird philosophy under note. I loved it and would definitely buy it again if the chance arose!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first Philosophy 3-in-1. I was looking for a chocolate scented body wash, and at the time, this was the only one Philosophy offered. It isn't exactly chocolate - there is a hint of something else, something slightly synthetic (cookie, probably). Even though it wasn't quite was I was looking for, I loved it anyway. It lathers okay (foams like crazy when you use a loofah), and I did not find that the scent lingered after the shower. (I don't expect to smell like it all day, but I would like that my skin still have a scent when I step out of the shower.) While it served its purpose and lasted me forever, I don't think I would repurchase. I'll get Chocolate Ice Cream or Double Rich Hot Cocoa before I buy this one again.

Popular Gels/Soaps